Is it over?

Is it over?
Didn't sell at ATH when it went 5x within a week, still holding, am I retarded?

What about the NEO conference?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7rqeul/deepbrain_mentioned_in_nature_article_named_an_ai/
youtu.be/OMQ9jsaiHok
youtube.com/watch?v=OMQ9jsaiHok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, you are definitely retarded

Nobody fucking knows.

This coin literally killed itself the moment they made THAT tweet

Sold at 1.5k sats because I held like a retard, still almost x2 but wtf happened to this shitcoin.

I sold at 23 cents while it was going down, glad I did. Got into VEN and now sitting comfy. I considered buying back in at the very bottom but it looks like the price is doing fuck all, can't imagine this mooning for awhile at this rate.

I sold my initial out at ATH. kinda sucks about the bags, but it still has potential and it's pure profit from here so whatever cucks

>its all over
>3 week old coin

lol calm down. especially at this price there is nowhere it can go but up

I'm gonna put some more sellwalls to keep the price down. Just sell your bags for lower price, please.

The team is strong. DBC will do well in 2018 and beyond. Great time to buy more to average your position if you bought in higher than you would have liked. The current ATH is just a taste of where this will go. Don't take my word for it though. Do your own research.

Do you know what happened? You are retarded, that what is happening. This proyect donĀ“t have anything to ilustrate yet, so it was just another pump and dump because of the FOMO.

hodlnews io/2018/01/20/big-pump-deep-brain-chain-music-video-coming-january-26th/

Why are they doing a fucking music video for dbc? Hope it carries meme value

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7rqeul/deepbrain_mentioned_in_nature_article_named_an_ai/

Also mentioned in this article

This is the worst fucking idea ever. I have some DBC bags and hearing about this music video actually made me want to sell at the bottom. How out of touch are these people?

BITCONEEEEEEEE
DEEPBRAINCHAAAAAAAAIN

This. ATH of 60c will seem like a small pump later this year.

RPX AND DBC will moon to high heavens later this year. Not even February yet lol..

Don't worry, as soon as the trading competition on Huobi is over, it will skyrocket.
Uh, I mean, as soon as the conference happens, it will skyrocket.
I'm still holding this cute little shitcoin as well, but I don't expect big gains in the short term, especially not due to some conference that what, a few hundred people will watch, maybe a few thousand at most? The real news will be when they launch their Skills and Services Store and introduce DBC as a payment factor there, if they manage to get some good clients, it will inevitably take off.

reminder this is a literal scam coin. there is no advantage to putting this project on blockchain. the only reason this project exists is to scam pajeets and dumb westerners out of their money with AI buzzwords. this project will fail 100% guaranteed

deep.... brain.... DEEAAADDDD!!!111

BRAAAAAAAIIIINNNNNN!!!!

Yeah, there's only 1000 ppl watching the conference and the whales are doing a good job keeping the price down and letting bots daytrade. DBC doesn't have problems getting clients, we just have to wait months. But months is years in cryptotime.

Nice, unironically bought 100k.

repeat after me, the floor is $0

>tfw sold at .41

DEE BEERAAAAIIN CHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Topkek, fuck this shitcoin, though.

>bought at 160 vitaliks
>saw it rise to 520
>fuck that i want my x10
>hits 450
>iron fucking hands
>hits 350
>notselling.jpg
>250
>whales are accumalating
and now im back to where i started, atleast the memes and that food guy were funny.

im actually considering selling now, music video, really?

Almost guaranteed to get pumped and dumped again next month, but dead as fuck until then. Sell walls staying present for a reason. Has pretty frequent swings between 21c and bottoms around 13 to 14c

Fucking price suppression. Where are my cryptoregulations that will fuck up faggot whales. They suppress the natural growth of dbc with this retarded shit and trading bots. How greedy can one be?

I lost so much money on this that I just hold the rest for the lulz. And perhaps the off chance that this will some day moon.

on the brighter side its fairly easy to scalp with all these wall whales not letting it drop past 150-155ish for too long.

youtu.be/OMQ9jsaiHok
Theres ya go guys check it out.
Dbc gonna moon so hard and far that it going to end up back where it started lol what a fucking joke

>brainlet chain gang
I would still hodl.

G-guys just wait for the music video to be done in 26th of Jan. S-see you in moon, space cowboys!

This guy came out of no where literally all his accounts are just days old.
Whats up with that?

I am so fucking retarded.

The food guy was utter cancer and probably the whale himself, discouraging people from selling at moderately high prices. "Just hold, it will rise after [insert X here], the whales wouldn't let it drop down below [insert assumed "support level" here that inevitably got crushed], trust me!"

Yes, he also knew a lot about crypto actually, but he masked it well. He was just pretending to be a poor good guy.

There is something wrong with this coin though.
It dumped harder than anything i have ever seen. But didnt Fun do the same thing on its release? Fun pumped to 700 mil mc and then crashed to 75 mil later on

DUMP THIS COIN ON THE NEXT PUMP FOR FUCKS SAKE

WHERE IS FISTNIGGER? COME SAVE US.

DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI

Good ideax the whales have accumulated tens of millions of DBC so they will simply dump it again and repeat the process. This coin is hopeless until it hits Binance and other big exchanges, that will take forever. There's gonna be bigger moon missions EOM and early feb before this snail moves anywhere from all the suppression.

HEY HEY HEEEEEEY

Anybody notice how KuCoin is banned in China?

Yes, even less buyers for this garbage.

isnt Kucoin based out of hong kong?, entirely new laws over there.

>tfw couldve gotten 2x gains but held it through
at this point its just a novelty coin in my portfolio

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, IM OUTTA HERE, HOW AM I ONLY SEEING THIS NOW?

I don't know, but if you in China, you can't access kucoin.com it is blocked. This got to be the most frustrating token ever. I wish I didn't take my sell order at 468 ETH.

Doesnt matter too much, all the big players in china use korean exchanges anyway, fairly easy to buy a fake passport scan on DN or just pay some poor fucker to use his identity, how much brain you holding anyways?, ive got 8.2k and am 5% down..

This coin has nothing to offer in near future. It's just a trash pile waiting to be moved. When someone tries to move the trash pile, whales will make the pile bigger. This is such a fucking piece of shit coin.

just realised its not listed on any Korean exchanges, disregard that part, im half cut atm.

Will be listed on okex before end of Feb, also in talks with Binance.

>1k
>down 70%

Why dont you guys say $ or coin.
8.2k what?

>in talks with Binance
got a sauce on that m8?
damn, i was so happy i got in on a Veeky Forums coin at the bottom, im too greedy for my own good, if i were you i would set sell orders at 350-600, if this coin plummets into oblivion rest assured some pnd group will eventually pump it back up in the future.
8.2k dbc, thought that was assumed.

Sorry, but no. I have 248k dbc at the moment and others have many more.
Theres many wallets holding 1 mil plus.
Theres also quite a few holding 20 mil plus

Took forever to find this. The tg group is cancer but there's useful info.

I still think it might pick up and not just due to PnD. Remember, this isn't just some random crypto clone, this would serve an actual purpose. I'll wait a couple of months and see where things go.

>music video
>for a fucking crypto coin

Please don't

I mean, we could use viewbots to get million views so DBC gets visibility. Then shill the comment sections with actual information with sources and upvote them. It would be a fine scenario.

I am absolutely in the same situation, but I sold most of it at 176 to get some other shitcoins, still hold 2k

Excellent, your right lets do this

That's so autistic and retarded it might just work..

Bought at 3820 sats. Never sold a coin at loss so holding probably quite a while. Will buy more if it drops below 1000 sats

That's pretty close to my buy in point. What is your plan? At what point do you plan to sell?

Yeah, I'm not familiar with viewbots, though. If many people used proxies and auto-refresh, it would get tons of views fast. I've done 10k+ views by myself back in the day.

I'm still going to put effort for views, my iron hands are melting

Not below 3820. No other plan. It will get there eventually. If nothing else, some PnD group will do it. Just set a sell order and wait

Fuck that. Sell now and you lose thats exactly what they want.
Everyone wants to get rich off deepbrain but when they realize they wont thats when they will sell and thats the time the true hodlerz will make it.
This coin will not go back up until all hope is lost. It could be a few months if thats what it takes but just as easily as it is written off THEN and only then the pump will come.

THANK GOD I LEFT THIS CATASTROPHE

My question was rather: Do you want to just leave ship when you break even? Do you really think it won't reach its ATH and even higher?

Same here. Been hodling since the beginning. Fuuuarkrkkk

Reality is:
Smart money is not interested in some vision for 30 years from now, as good as it may sound.
They will hop the train when it's about time, until then it's Limbo.

This is the first and last time I ever listen to Veeky Forums in my life
Also fuck that autistic tripfag foodposter

Beginning of April to end of may dbc shoots up minimum 1000% from wherever it is sitting at.
Screencap this

fuck you biz for shilling me this crap. i'm down 50% now you fucks. So I'm holding till moon or 0

Its over. This shit is dead

No. I never believed in this POS coin. AI on Blockchain.. lol

You need better arguments than that, user. And no, don't tell us you have PhD in physics and pretend to know your shit.

>Sold at all time high after buying at $0.05
>Bought shitcoins with profit
>If I'd waited and sold sold now I'd have more money

>be me
>put $4000 into good coins like XLM, LINK, and ICX
>"well that went well
>"put the rest of my money--another $4000, into DBC and TAU at ATHs
>down to $5500

I really feel like there's nothing I can do except wait. So I'm just here to say hi.

I have another $25k in savings from a parent but since I didn't earn any of that money myself I'm scared to touch it, even though now would be a good time. My dad died and I'm a little curious about the life insurance policy I'm supposed to get.

I meant $3k in good coins, $4.6k in DBC and $.4k in TAU.

holy fuck ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaah, derp brain child confirmed pajeet coin.
The only other coin that did a music video was bitconnect... and you know how it went.
If you're not selling RIGHT now then Idk what to tell you.

>>whales are accumalating

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bought 4 eth at 5c and sold half at ATH, easy money but should have sold everything.

This is the first time Im going to hold my all in to the ground, do you know why?
Ive had some successful all ins.
Most of them I sold the dip.
How much success is gained from selling cheap?
Now when its cheap or even cheaper I buy more and more and more.
Then I will pray with it all on the line like the true HODLER i know I have become.

Nice FUD fucker.
Your wrong. People who got in early on bittconnect made a fucking killing.
What we know is these cultists bring money into crypto not out.

Do you pajeets really think that the whales accumulate for no reason? Why the fucc would they sold bags in the millions? It doesn't make sense to kill a coin like this, the moon will come, and it will be glorious. Buy in now and enjoy the ride in a few weeks.

PS. I'm one of those whales

Your right! The moon could be months away but it will come.

someone pls find me any official endorsement for this shitshow.
all i can see is some normies channel called 'big pump' and hes used the word deep brain.

i could go make a ven cover of celine dion, doesn't mean it's endorsed.

WHERE IS FISTNIGGER? COME SAVE US.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMQ9jsaiHok

DEEP BRAIN DEEP BRAIN DEEP BRAIN

The video is what it is, im not against what another person chooses to do as long as its in all in good fun.
At least some crypto investors get out there on the front lines and work for their gains. In goofy ways, yes sometimes but this is what the world has become.