What's the deal with this shitty little shitcoin?

What's the deal with this shitty little shitcoin?

$0.85 today, wow. Next ETH. Lamborghini to the moon. Maybe in a year it'll be $1.50. Whoa. Best investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0qLgDmBAiN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This coin is a MEME. I hope you didn't ACTUALLY fucking invest did you?

I sold my son into sexual slavery to invest into this coin. Figured I could buy him back in a few months but it doesn't look so good for him now.

Bought another 100k on the dip.

It links the coins together, it links the blockchains. If you can't realize that this is revolutionary, then you will never be successful sir.

vocaroo.com/i/s0qLgDmBAiN4

It didn't ring any alerts the fact that every single fucking meme about this coin is negative? from Jason Parser to the nail salon to the shadow shadow forks to the fat fuck taking unlimited vacations just to name a few

Three simple words OP.

World.

Economic.

Forum.

Enjoy your minor league gains on every other coin.

Next eth? It's on the eth network you dipshit. It's literally an eth token. Keep fudding tho, i want to buy some more cheap LINK

Toilet.

Look at the ETH chart retard. Same shit there.

Now fuck off pajeet shitface.

This.

We need more

>tfw sold my whole stack for 1.13$
>bought back at 0.80$

lmao, ez 100 LINK get on my level

>100 link

Whew lad

fuck i actually pissed my self a little, don't worry you can buy him back by EOY, this coin will start experiencing growth then.

Oh so people on Veeky Forums are shitposting and trolling; scaring you away to keep the price low so they can buy more and get even wealthier?

>shocking.

I bet he's having time of his life, now when he can finally see what real dicks feel like and not your little pathetic cock... why I always want to write this kind of comments when I'm on Veeky Forums

Someone explain to me why wanchain won't end up doing what link wants to do?

meme police here its actually "wew lad".

fob alert

because its not in their mission statement...
it sounds more like ark in "connecting blockchains" than trying to provide decentralized oracles.
a more relevant example would be aeternity or oracleize.

also wanchain seems to be 100% talk, no delivery. their whitepaper is completely qualitative "what we'll do" rather than "what we've created"

Lol so your whole stack before was around 370?

I couldn’t tell you at any given time what my stack in hundreds is. Only know it in terms of k. 52k, 54k. I discount the hundreds.

You hilariously poor poorfag.

A FUCKING CUBE

>man holding 2500 dollars calls man holding 200 dollars a poorfag
top kek

When the fuck is fairx coming out I gotta transfer this xlm into link while the gettings good

who's speaking about chainlink related topics?

No one is going to be speaking about this shitcoin at the world economic forum. Don't worry you are missing nothing.

o rly?

Wrong. Klaus Scwhab wrote a chapter about Sergey. If he doesn't namedrop chainlink I'd be very surprised.