Blockfolio thread : newfag edition

>Started with 1.2k$ in 27th of December (2017)
> Ethnicity : Ruski suka blyat
>Get fucked by coinsmarkets : my litecoins are in limbo there. Because of that missed the second moon of DBC and FUN. I make it already gains with them. Bought DBC when it was recently on kucoin at .000103 eth and sold it at 0.00160. Thought that ECA will moon fastly (and it was), so I sell DBC and other shits to buy ECA with litecoins, but CM penis unexpectedly came from behind.
>After 10-15 minutes coinsmarkets went offline
> Missed second huge moon of DBC and FUN many days later.
> Still waiting for CM to go online
> Could earn 4-5k$ but, nevertheless, I duplicate my investment and now I am at 2.1-2.3k in this dip.
Tell me your stories, newbies.
P.S : What I am doing wrong? Why I have gains? Should I buy high sell low like /biz do?

PUMP

Fellow Electran! First folio thread I've seen with someone other than me.

Yeah, there are not so much ECA blockfolios or ECA threads (better for me)
> 10 MM of Electra.
Damn, you are going to be on Lamboland soon if ECA gets 0.1 cents at the end of 2018 (and could be even more. I am waiting for their whitepaper and new wallet to sell high and then waiting for the dip). Darwin bless you, electrinianbro.

hello fellow electrans

mother of god, 10M
800k here, a most cozy year awaits us fellow electricians

ECA is going to do great things this year. I only have 25k which are also stuck on CM. My other long risky hold on there is EMB.

This is now an ECA thread. 1.4m here!

Enjoy your mansion(s).

I'm a fucking disgrace. At least this is from a $300 investment a year ago, so I am still up.

^_^

Better than loses. It´s because you were weak hand?

No, definitely not. I just kinda forgot about it, logged into the wallet and saw my ethereum was worth 2.5k a week ago.

Now I am trying to research coins I can dump 1ETH into but it seems like my investment into VEN was not smart. Thinking about looking up ICOs, since most of them almost always double or triple their ICO value before tanking.

I've been outside of this game for too long, I started around the end of 2013 mining with my old 7950. Now I am outdated as fuck.

if you sell your ven you deserve to be destitute

Damn, user, you missed a lot of things. I invested in Crypterium ICO. I am looking for Rentberry ICO and CargoX , check it out. I would like to buy , but don´t have money and I am waiting for Crypterium to being listed in big exchanges and ECA to moon. Maybe I will sell my 3.18 litecoins to buy cargoX if CM will be online tomorrow.

Currently in the red thanks to REQ and CALM

I pray for death. Should not have started early January.

I do nothing but day trade so no point in showing my coins. Had a decent week buying dips and selling bounces. Did something really stupid last night or I'd be over 20k today. Oh well.

Live-Wallet > Cuckfolio

JUST

Hey guys. Started with 600 here, any advice?

I also have 15k held up in an ICO that hasn't floated. Balls deep in FUN to make back my loses acquired when was a n00b

Got in really early, actually found it looking at the top gainers forecasted on wallet investor, whatever algo they used had super unrealistic gains for ECA but took a look at what I could find about and liked what I saw, bought 25% of my stack at 0.5 sats and below and and 75% at 2.8 sats when I saw all the news with the website release and roadmap coming with that. In for about 0.2BTC total, already comfy AF now just staking the shit out of it, firm grip on the bags.

I'm close to taking a loan from my parents to invest 2k$ in VEN since im probably getting a job pretty soon and can pay it back

Ultra newfag/poorfag. I'm putting $50 more in kinda to just play around with. It'd be nice to make a profit.

where can I buy ECA?

You can buy on Cryptobridge, user.

Im a newfag, whats an optimum starting amount?

$3.50

There are no starting amount. If you can afford 100$, well, put those 100$. If you can put moar, put moar. But always with the proposition that you are ready to lose that money if something happens (send to wrong adress, weak hand and bla bla). It´s always better to have bigger initial capital.

"Buy low sell high", kek

In what exactly ICO did you invest? Just curious.

Shit happens, just hodl in this dip. You will recover.

>put 3k into stellar and chainlink
This is good
>Put 5k into DBC
I want to die

Darico.io
Seriously user, this is one not to miss. It's backed by gold held in escrow, 55% btc, 10% eth. Will give you a bonus genesis account for every 1000 darico coins purchased), genesis account will auto mine % of coins for you every 15 seconds for 18 years. Offers a debit card due in Q3 2018, they're launching a regulated Gibraltar private fund. Plenty more to come.

Just starting, is this any good guise?

Need advice on consolidation.

ECA is going to be big in 2018. 50k sitting comfy

>wabi
Yeah kid, you'll make it.

dont

I don´t see the point why should Darico be less volatile for being backed by crypto like BTC and ETH with high volatility. Debit card will have others proyects, like Crypterium. And I am already in. Yeah, it could be less volatile because of gold, but how significant will be? I should read their whitepaper more.

Only had 0.75, kek. But maybe some day I will buy Wabi in this year when I reach 50k$ with others shitcoins in short-term trading.

Need to get there boys