Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnPYHf7FcR4
altsrank.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He just sold LTC

Pump it

Unironically that's the best Coin to move funds

Charlie Reee ruined the reputation of LTC.
I would avoid this shitcoin like the plague

Still one of the best coins of 2017. Stay mad cashies

wait i heard there was a big surprise for this year, is that true?

I'm liking this coin more every day.

it dipped hard literally after i sold it near 290$ later this month. feels good

with doggocoin

>everything is crashing
>LTC barely moves
>everything is mooning
>LTC barely moves

Litecoin confirmed for TRUE currency.

fyck is that?

lol its 20-somethingelse now

chicks ass ? why

plz dont post this ass hole i cant bare to look at his ugly mug f that dude

Only coin to get a AAA rating from Weiss calling it now

Is this dude gonna go to jail? honestly asking, not rhetorical question

why would he go to jail? he's just as much a victim!

This and neo are the only one i can see myself using

hodling till at least $300 then dumping the fuck out of this shit

Monero is decent, transaction fees a little stubborn.
NEO is a literal chinese scam but congrats if you got in early.

I've been telling everyone on here to sell this pajeet coin for the past 3 weeks and nobody listens. If you have this coin, DUMP IT (SERIOUSLY).

victim of a resting cuck face

Why? It'll be way up by EOY

>Monero is decent, transaction fees a little stubborn.
>NEO is a literal chinese scam but congrats if you got in early.

Imagine being this retarded.

wtf this dude is not a victim hes a pc of shit

Glad i sold this shitcoin at $380

Why would it go up.

And KYS if you say normies wanting cheap coins. Thats xrp and trx

What about 500?

It'll go up because it's boring. If you're a company hoping to integrate crypto payments, boring is good. And look at some of LTC's most immediate competitors, which were supposed to kill it:
XRB: fucked up tech apparently, price plummets
XLM: wallet hack; these guys can't even secure their own wallet, how safe does that feel?
Meanwhile, LTC is drifting along, the rises and drops in price have been so blandly predictable it's like a swing trader's dream

Boys, can you enlighten me why is LTC so good that it's in the top-100? I'm not very educated on the tech part, but it seems to me, that there are dozens of coins which do what LTC does, but better, and sometimes more. What makes it unique and not just another BTC shitfork? Same question about Bitcoin Cash.

It's fast, cheap and secure, compared to other currencies.

The mining algo is also memory hard, so none of that Antminer bullshit

It's a description of every dash fork, ever.

IM CUMMING

Yeah but this one is actually true.
I'm not shilling, I have no idea if it will gain in value. It could very well leave the top 10, who the fuck knows people aren't rational.

not going to happen. There is 55 million LTC compared to like 17 million BTC

He never stated what price BTC was going to be

And in the time it takes to send $2 in bitcoin and with a fee of $89, LTC can send $30,000,000 15 Times for on 12 cents. Checkmate, buttcoiner.

So both 0? Makes more sense than both $10,000

/thread

Now let's move on

Thanks for the cancer

Pretty sure it won't increase in value, as it has a very big market cap already. The only way to get bigger is to be accepted as a payment method among normies, and I can't see it coming in the nearest future. But you could say the same about any coin - if Monero, Dash, Vivo, Dogecoin or whatever will suddely be usable to pay for your groceries with - it will explode.

And talking about dash forks - they all seem pretty fast and pretty secure, even if those are just scam forks with one tilda website listing nothing but mining specifics.

LTC has use cases unlike shit coin like Tron which didn't even bother writing a white paper!

>it's either 0 or 10,000

But LTC is the only one that makes sense for major adoption. Bitcoin is a dinosaur that can’t get its shit together, Bcash is a scam run by Jiren and Kylo Ren, and Ether is getting bogged down by fucking cats and every other retard piggybacking in its blockchain. Past that you’re in the realm of shitcoins.

the only way ltc will go up is if btc goes up and that one happen for the rest of the year

t. bagholder 30 LTC since it was $36

crypto doing what it's always done. come back in 4 months and we'll see where everything is at. I'm not expecting any big moves for LTC in particular for months. gonna be boring for a while and tempting to sell for other alt coin pumps. trade your profits into LTC and when it finally does move you'll be better off than being in BTC most likely as LTC market cap is still relatively small.

btc w/ lightning network will be fine just as well. Monero w/ bulletproofs will will work fine, too.

Only 30 LTC????

Not everyone could save some cash by living in mommy's basement user

I'd put more fiat into it if I had it.

exitscam

youtube.com/watch?v=pnPYHf7FcR4

Litecoin is the new altcoin in this ranking - altsrank.com

LMAO!

FROM THE FOUNDER HIMSELF

One of the first rules of crypto is that Clif High is smarter than you. He’s got LTC going to a 1/5 ratio with BTC by EOY, with BTC probably being at 50k to 100k. You do the math. He called 10k bitcoin in November 2017, triple digit litecoin by eoy, trump winning in 2016 when all these things seemed ludicrously

LTC sucks. Its slower then fucking BTC, and its a 1:1 copy of BTC. What is the point even?

>Clif High
Look at the misses though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot

Hes very big on both LTC and EOS

Is he really that smart? Ive watched his videos but they always descend into hours of pizzagate stuff.

Read this carefully:

1. LTC acts like a currency. Its stable (compare to other coins) and merchants take it.

2. Either BTC reverts to a mean where LTC and BTC converge on a price higher than where LTC sits now; or BTC moons again LTC may or may not ride with it.

3. Lee's divestiture, combined with the lack of pre-minting coin allocations - makes LTC the most trusted coin.

Stop thinking short-term moons. Most moves in life happen over longer time frames

Source: I'm a jew.

>Source: I'm a jew.
Jesus?

>LTC going to a 1/5 ratio with BTC by EOY
I'll go to India and shit on a sidewalk with Panjeets if that's true

If that's true I'll quit my job.

my plan too

If thats true, I'll just get more ltc

this is now canon