Is the rocket starting?

Is the rocket starting?

mainnet release is tomorrow, should be any moment now that it picks up steam, and then ultramoon between now and lunar new year

YES HERE WE GO
IT'S 4:20AM IN KOREA RIGHT NOW
BOB MARLEY BLESS

Every coin is up. I doubt its mooning.

Got 11k ICX after flipping a few times, been waiting for another moon since $12, hope this doesn't disappoint.

I've been waiting since December for this shit let's ducking go

>tfw money still locked on okex

>mfw all in ICX

Eating walls like it hasn't eaten in weeks.

Basically these.

Hopefully we make it, guys.

We're going to places

RIP whales

Sell before mainnet? I was expecting this to have mooned already, but the fact that it hasn't yet can mean two things: it will dump like there's no tomorrow or mainnet was priced in already and it'll keep its price.

You know what's priced in? ADA that doesn't much to show

Boys, I've been juggling stacks of AION, KNC, ENG and ICX. Could use some advice -- do you tihnk it'd be wise to drop AION and temporarily ride ICX?

Is it possible to hit $30 End of Q1 on this bad boy

possible but not super likely, by summer seems virtually guaranteed barring crypto crash

Bought at the top, it's dropping now :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

yeah man, 7700 was the top, you're doomed

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROOS
LET'S RIDE IT TO THE MOON

Anything under $10 is a steal, don't worry. I personally would have bought during the crash but even at this price it's still not bad

mainnet isn't even the most important event this month

Really wish I wouldn't have to wagecuck and sleep, I could try to daytrade a bit when the IMO inevitable dip comes, but maybe it doesn't come and then I'm fucked when I can't react. Why couldn't they schedule this for the weekend? Damn.

Please don't daytrade, user. I don't want you to lose.

>>Daytrade

Waiting to buy on a dip that could take days and then hold for weeks.

30? I'm dumping everything if doesn't reach at 50 mid february