LINK is right on schedule

Spike to $3 coming this week following the World Economic Forum

Spike to $10 in February with code release + Super Bitcoin Conference

Spike to $20-25 in March with testnet updates and SXSW talk

Mainnet by May and a spike to $50

Don't say you weren't warned.

Hahahahahahaha this shitcoin is not going to triple by Jan. 31st. DELUDED.

Sounds about right. Also: thanks, just bought 100k.

The scale on that is way off, period between December and January is not proportional to what comes after January

sweet

Don't forget, the chart is off by 2-3 days!

Ya scale is off, but price predictions are bang on, or lagging by only days.

With the roadmap of releases and events coming up for Chainlink, its set to keep tracking those milestones.

>tfw other shitcoins won't moon in time so I could sell them and buy more LINK
>tfw all I can do is watch as my pathetic little stack will be catapulted to the moon

if you're all waiting around for one last next move then I assure you now is the time to buy in, there will be no side moves. train whistle to get on board.

Exactly. At this point aiming to time the market is riskier and riskier, both for people hoping to buy a dip and people hoping to swing for more LINK. The orderbook is so thin and the volume still so small that when this levy breaks soon its going to rocket. Smart big money is increasing how much they're accumulating because soon cheap LINK won't exist.

Do you think there will be another dip after the next spike?

I want to do another sell/buy and double my linkies.

LINK crashes further down with BTC & ETH lol.

Two questions:

Will this happen after the Icon moon/mainnet launch?

Will this happen at all?

Not one worth stressing about. Its currently oversold on the longer term charts and with WEF happening right now and blockchains getting a few sessions at it, we're about to enter a strong buy phase very soon.

>he thinks the forum will increase the prices of cryptos
I believe in link to be long term successful, however, this forum discussion can't be helpful to crypto as a whole. The name of the topic is "The Crypto-Asset Bubble." All they will do is talk about how to regulate it to create a more stable environment.

Is that a bad thing?

I'm not buying this WEF rumor. Unless Sergey himself speaks or Smart Contract (the company) get's directly mentioned I don't think anything will happen to the price of LINK. This is coming from a day 1 linkie who's turn over every stone and watched every lecture/interview out there on this shit. Sure they may talk about blockchain at the WEF but who's to say all those people listening won't just go buy ETH or BTC? Why would they buy Chainlink unless it was mentioned?

Think about this my narrow ID friend. If crypto becomes more like the stock market how will it effect the crazy price rises in crypto.

If they are calling it a bubble then they believe it to be overprices as is. If they think something is overpriced then they will put in regulations to lower the price to a state where they can say it is not a bubble anymore. This means crypto will lose a significant portion of the total mcap just to satisfy the normans who don't like people making more than them by trading monopoly money.

That's good because only a few projects will survive the bubble (Which ones do you think? *wink wink*)

Do you have any date predictions on the next buy phase?

$70 by eoy

They'll also talk about examples of blockchain tech that is worth looking at, and smart contracts will make up a lot of that. Just yesterday the WEF tweeted an article about using blockchains to regulate energy, so its clearly not going to be all about shitting on crypto. Its also not the only talk, there's a whole series of talks going on as part of Davos Blockchain.

Good
If we go to $3 now and then correct to $1, we can accumulate so much more and enjoy a new portion of ath wojacks

I do believe that Link will survive this bubble crash, however, every price increase and price drop link has ever had went exactly with the market. Every one except for that weird pump mid crash but then that corrected itself within a few days. Link doesn't have enough volume or norman recognition to move outside of the market's cycle just quite yet. Long term you should 100% hold but in the short term I believe it will go down along with BTC/ETH.

Because SWIFT has already validated LINK to the banking world, and has already advised member banks to "invest early to save on compliance costs". That announcement came just days before the Christmas break, but LINK saw a strong uptick when it was made. For many bankers, WEF will be a reminder that blockchains will continue to creep into their world, and any who aren't already accumulating will begin to. LINK doesn't need to be mentioned by name because LINK is already associated with blockchains for many of the people present at WEF. They'll be inceptioned into buying.

You made it sound like Sergey was speaking at the WEF. This will have ZERO impact on the fucking price. Stinky linky poo in loo

Comfy

Onwards, fellow linkies! We shall reach 100$ EOY!

>LINK breaks out
>Goes straight fucking up for hours
>Bitcoin crashes

Happened the last 3 times.

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why do you nigs think WEF will increase links price. it has nothing to do with it

>Stinky linky poo in loo

All over your face you sneaky jew

Lawd have mercy
I AM RICH
I AM STINKY
I AM LINKY
I AM ONE OF FORBES
>CHAINLINK BILLIONAIRES

>> 6849585

Getrekt nolinkies. You're about to get BTFO by tomorrow.

dun goofed

At this point you'd think it's indirect manipulation by .