Bought this car with crypto money. 19years old, year ago I was working in a grocery store, stocking the shelves

bought this car with crypto money. 19years old, year ago I was working in a grocery store, stocking the shelves.

BMW M4 2017. post your purchases made with crypto moneyy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHsKzu5AyQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gold bmw ? really?

Nice depreciating shitbox asset that will have carked it in 5 years OP.

Stay poor faggot.

top larp faggot
timestamp or kill yourself

also
>buying worthless consumer goods
moron

larp

Facking hell bruv is this you

youtube.com/watch?v=kHsKzu5AyQU

>buying a car like that at 19.
>Not taking your crypto earnings and putting it in safer investments for the future

>buying an asset that decreases in value and drains you money in insurance, repair and taxes

If you were smart enough to be able to afford it you wouldn’t have bought it

lmao op you are a fucking faggot
why the gold

Please tell me this is a larp. Otherwise you bought the worst M in the worst fucking color there is.

no time stamp? whats your current investment for the next boom? grats man, your a king at your age with a beamer, im 25 and with a 2004 corolla. im pritty happy with me car, but i hope i can make it too one day, my bar aint high.

>NiggerLARP
Absolutely disgusting.

I'm not buying shit until I'm multimillionaire and even then... Car 25K max

this

you're not going to make it user

this is the REAL gold beamer you better got trade in

austin yellow...

you can call pink red but it's still pink

I would have just bought an older beamer thats completely restored for like 10k

nothing wrong with this color dumbasses lol. women love it. im not trying to flex for men you gay retards

>whenever a millennial posts anything

that kid is strangely likeable
dont know what it is

You made two mistakes OP. The first is already highlighted by the others in the thread, but the second one is even more unforgivable.

BMW M4? Without the fucking competition pack? Are you fucking kidding me?

Ignore all the virgins here, have fun with it and slay some pussies.

More like autist yellow

OP's id color is the same as his cars color. Illuminati found biz ahhhhhhhhhhh

to be honest the car looks good but why buy a car worth more than your home

Congrats, what's the secret crypto formula?

I want to have more cash. How do I turn $500 into several thousand?

Seems like gold color is starting to trend again.

already blowing your money man... might not seem like much now but you will learn

Ugly as fuck autist yellow

Poverty civic tier base model not even a ZCP comp pack

Buy a coin at .05, sell at .25 the prices can be anything as long as it's x5 from purchase price lol

He'll be blowing black dick in parking lots next.

Fucking hell OP get your shit together faggot.

nazi cars are just bad nowadays, didnt u know? lucky you if ur bmw hasn't crooked wheels :)

Hey man cool car. I am happy for you, yet you could have used the money a lot better. Cars are very depreticating in value, and a high performance car like yours are very expensive in keeping. I wish you all the best tho.

buy low sell high

any coin recommendations?

I’m sure they do, it looks like a chick car now. Women love purses too

Thx

>spend money on depreciating asset
>buy gold BMW

You’re not going to make it and you have shit taste.

women love new purses too that doesn't mean i'm going to be parading around town carrying a prada bag

Still a noob but for your bankroll: FUN, QSP, MANA, TRX

Seriously OP. Just return this piece of shit and get the M2 or even better the E46 M3.

Not gonna lie man it's kind of a gay color. Try a matte black or grey wrap. Nice car though.

It's because he's good looking u tard

woman love big cock too.

maybe spend it on cock surgery and paint your self gold and run around naked.

nah im better looking
hes just likeable with the working from 6 etc
probably bullshit because gypsys are "working" by robbing copper and car stereos, lol

will never spend more than 2% of my networth on a car crew

Should've bought a WRX STI retard

What a dumb ass.
If not b8, kill yourself.
You should have bought a 90s corolla

are you from germany?

holland

lmao gaylords

What a dumb ass.
If not b8, kill yourself.
Any car more expensive than $100 is a waste of money

>literally the opinion of driving licence-less kids on this board

suck me off fgt

Living proof that money can't buy taste. Sad.

Yea but you still had daddys trust fund so you could have bought it anyway.

> Lives in Holland
> Job after leaving school was stacking shelves
> First thing purchased after getting some money is a gaudy gold BMW

Moroccan

Consumer idiot, your price of freedom is larping in a piece of shit car

It's legit.

op you could've gotten this but still

Weren´t you posting in /nederdraad/ a while ago saying you wanted to withdraw some of your crypto to buy an M4 to impress chicks at school?
Thought it was you when I saw the thread. Fair play man.

lmao how the hell do u remember that shit

ye that was me

I bought a 90s corolla for 150nzd which is 100usd

I can smell a manlet from a large distance and I assure you guys that OP is a manlet

t. manlet hater

Terrible colour and the depreciation on it will be huge.
Should have bought a CSL instead as they don't depreciate, well, they don't if you don't crash them like a mong.

nope im 6'0

Post picture of your hand to verify race.

It's not for racism. I just need to see if you're the cliche minority that displaces wealth in a gaudy new money way.

nice taine

So far I'm only seeing 1 dude who made a purchase with crypto. What happen to everyone else. Poor like me

fuck the h8ters mate, if it makes you happy that's literally all that counts. ever.

I plan to blow a significant amount on cars too, just not depreciating ones

this tho

>€200k in crypto
>still drive pic related

Nice and all, but I know you're a nigger.

no need to post pic

i am the 'cliche minority'

Im going to be honest with you as a friend, I can buy car worth 30k also but it's not a good investment, I know it will make you feel good but not wise young man. You know you shoulve kept it to some shitcoins for gainz.

You'll quickly learn that all you will attract with a car like that is other men. One out of a hundred women will be impressed by it but they are vapid, stupid women. It's an obvious try-hard car and women can see right through it. Also not practical. Also bad financial decision.

Would have been better off with a 2-4 year old CPO sedan that's a bit more understated yet still classy and respectable.

an arab, it only makes sense

that's ok, there's worse things to be

fk off pajeet

Fella I am happy for your success but don't fall down the trap of people from migrant communities who need to show off their wealth (in a particularly gaudy way) to show they made it.

Whatever you've treated yourself and the car is purchased. Enjoy. Now focus on a humble apartment and setting up some passive income.

Avoid decking yourself in gold (chains, watches, etc..) and don't wear sportswear ever (no matter how expensive it cost).

This is your opportunity to really make it

lol OP. all you dumbasses buying german cars.
enjoy that lost value the second you drove it off the lot
enjoy those maintenance bills
enjoy it when a riced out beater car beats your ass in a 1/4 mile
Should have bought an older import, something that will keep its value and something you can actually work on without paying an arm and a leg. I swear the Veeky Forums mentality is cancerous, make all those gains and then waste it on useless superficial garbage. you'll be back to stocking shelves in no time.

nuh, got tuned 135i and still faster then your m4

instead of m4, invest into crypto

Ideally, you don't want everyone and their dog to know you've made it.
You're going to find this out the hard way though.

Kek people that buy cars they can’t afford are laughable. I know a fucking waiter that’s in their 40’s that drives a Beamer.

500HP here, no ricer or 135i is going to beat me

wearing gold will make you a target man, be humble and spend it on prostitutes and weed/coke/shrooms instead

Fuck all of you brainless faggots you wouldn't understand what a good car is if it hit you in the face. OP congrats, nice car, I'm after F10 550xi with my gains next.

>feel for the German car meme

At least you didn't get a Audi. I've had nothing but trouble with mine

Anyway, you should of got a LC 500 imo. Shit just oozes class and the interior is luxurious af

lol tell me where I can be a waiter and afford a 80k car, ill gladly work there lmfao

This. In minorities it's the sign of nu-money.

They have the wealth but none of the status that comes with it because it's not associated with hard work or coming from a good family.

People will think OP is a drug dealer.

that car looks like shit, fuck out of here with your lexus garbage. They make shitty boring cars.

Yeah, I quite like those too but the OP couldn't afford one, which is why he went for the unimaginative M model BMW like all pajeets do.

You fell for the BMW meme.

Be more like this guy.

would get fried by plain rice let alone some spiced rice. Rice always wins

I've test driven a LC 500. They're anything but boring

Yep, with all options they're a beast car! The hype is real

Your post got fully ignored by the shitskin
There's a reason /pol/ is always right

>LC 500
What other cars have you driven? Ive also test driven one only to realize how slow it was compared to other cars in the section.

Hideous color. Poor people who get rich suddenly always make tasteless decisions like this.

bought a house that id post but dont wanna get doxxed. bought an amg gt r as well. but its a small % of my port (early investor because i wasnt retarded even when i was younger)