NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

I actually fell for this meme, they're my two biggest bags now.

Same, but I'm still holding out. maybe it's just a cope but I think we can still at least get t to $10 on both. Also participate in the ENG ama, the more people grilling them the better.

I didn't mean that in the negative sense, i'm happy with my bags. I'm holding these long-term

That's good, you've got more confidence than me at the moment. But I'm still hopeful at the least.

I wouldn't worry too much, both projects seem to have some of the most capable teams in crypto.

best alts hands down

How many of each to make it?

Did anything bad happen besides the dip?

Some people say 1000 some and some cunts will say they feel sad "only" having 10000, it really depends on what you can afford honestly.

No nothing happened, and that's what's the biggest problem, most people in crypto think all successful coins will go to 200 over night.

ENG 100$ eoy
maybe more depending on crypto adoption and which other cryptos use it

>Tfw only 15k ENG and 20k RLC
No, it's just the dip really, people were spoiled in by the bullrun in december

>tfw only 1038 Eng
Die die die die die die die die die die die die die

It's likely you hit 7 figures this year man. Very envious of those large ENG and RLC holdings.

These coins are extremely promising. My two biggest bags; have been accumulating every time they dip.

>it's an user complains about a 20% drop buying at ATH episode

20k RLC is guaranteed to be 2 comma club even with lowball prediction of 50

>ATH
not for long, I'll be sittin' pretty in no time.

Wish I had more in crypto to have a bigger stack of these two, although I'm not as confident in enigma as I am with iexec.

I still didn't find people who could tell me a negative thing about iexec.

Shit, i wish i had so many 0x. Well you'll be rich if you mangage to hold those.

How much you got my homie us poor Eniggas gotta stay together these whale supremacists are consprin' on us to take our gains!

You can't, it's literally the best coin right now

Just a meagre thousand of the queen's finest brexit tokens right now.

it's so fucking solid and unmemeable, literally no one cares about it
actual great buy lel

Let me make this clear: You will regret offloading these two to try and chase some shitcoin pump. These are the intelligent, thinking man’s crypto choices.

Nice got 20k ENG and cant wait to get my masternode setup, I’m bullish about this year for ENG

Holding AION, ENG and RLC.
30% in each with a 10% BTC hedge.
What should I rebalance, anons? Feeling comfy. AION hasn't recovered as well as I hoped but once testnet / mining hits I know it'll moon.

the logo is literally a pyramid dumbass

confirmed

Veeky Forums is probably doing a better job advertising it than the devs
Used to have that amount but decided to sell 5k to get some more RLC, definitely keeping the rest of it though, hoping to still have enough for a masternode
Seems like a good portfolio although i wouldn't hold any bitcoin personally

im still hodling, eng will go up at some point it just wont be right now like I thought it would

Why the fuck do people have to act out like children all the time? I always have to spend time making sure that nothing major has happened when I see stuff like this.

because its a buy flag

what?

If you mean the dip, then yeah, that's always a buy flag.

I mean why do people have to panic about individual coins when the whole market goes down?

I mean I panic a bit because im 95% in on eng, only a little bit of ARDOR in that other 5%

My shit pipe is a piramid as well user.

Diversify, you should look into AMB. I'm actually considering RLC as well

I would diversify but honestly I believe in eng as a product, I cant really say that about any other coin at the moment

that said, I used to believe in ARK so maybe we're all fucked

Were only really fucked when the normies blow this thing up like the dot.com bubble and then it all crash down. Until then we wait.

imagine how high this shit would fly before the crash though

They fell for the RLC and ENG meme.

I dumped RLC as soon as it hit Binance.

If we ever get to the point that one ENG is worth upwards of $500 I will probably sell immediately

its us nigmas not Eniggas

Why do you believe so much in ENG?

Actually, even though I hold it, I must confess I probably didn't really get what Enigma is about at first. It was shilled to me as basically Ethereum with privacy, but now that I actually had the time to read into it, it seems that the Catalyst market place for data is the main focus.

It sounds like a huge bet, although the idea is great. But what about other use cases for the Engima protocol? As far as I can tell only Catalyst is being developed as a serious possibility.

I bought in purely because there was so much hype around it and the market cap was below 100 million, so I thought it'd be good for flipping (and I was right, luckily), but then I started considering holding it long term.

Alright then what are you in
>inb4 won't say

Anyone who had the opportunity to do that should've done it, even if they believe in the coin.

But why are they memes?

Bought in when it hit a low last week. Currently up about 7 ETH. /Comfy/

500 bucks is something that could happen naturally, it would mean a market cap in the top 5, thats not too big a deal

I think if it hits 2-3k thats the bubble and ill pull my dick out

Best team in crypto, anonymous data sharing of various sorts, can be a privacy coin, and right now a tiny market cap despite deserving to be at least 10b

>2-3k
I think that might be greed talking dude, but if it hit that then yeah I'm fucking out. But keep it mind if this thing hit $100 it would have to have at least a 7 billion market cap so 2000-3000 is like 20-30 times that market cap, can't see that personally.

sorry I didnt read your post properly

basically catalyst completely redefines the information market entirely, in ways no one can compete, and the information market is where google, facebook, etc make their trillions

add to the fact that this data is completely private, and you can use these functions to trade privately, because no part of the whole system has the complete set of data, which makes it an incredible privacy choice as well

add to that you have pentland and a team of mit guys, interest from big information businesses, and that the coin has a market cap below 1b, and you'll see this coin is going up so hard it will shatter the moon

well it would only need a marketcap of like 50b to reach 500 bucks, considering what its trying to do thats not at all unfeasible

You'd need to quadruple that at if you did it would be at Bitcoin levels, let's not get ahead of ourselves, I'm trying to be more realistic after the crash.

Both of these coins doing great today actually.

I swear these are some of the comfiest holds I have ever had.

this is the january crash, it happens every year, its not some big scary death flag, dw user

ENG has held up excellently throughout the recent turmoil anyways. Pretty obvious it's going to the moon once we hit Q2.

Oh I know but that was before the normie invasion happened, I'm more cautious now because kikes are going to try and regulate this thing soon if this keeps up. Normies don't give a shit about others until they get fucked (bitconnect) then they start crying and demanding someone clean up after them no matter who it effects.

im so pissed that this is true

Normies really are worse than pond scum, they talk a big game with memes like "kill or be killed" "gotta make dat money" "stay hustlin" and shit like that is enough for them to be okay with completely abandoning morality because it gives them an excuse, but how many of these fucks have ever even gone hungry for a day? Not one, spoiled brats the lot of them, and like brats they don't give a shit how their short sighted tantrums effect other people and things long term (the fucking Patriot act).

Predictions for ENG end of summer?

But that's the Catalyst platform you basically just described, right?

What about the ENG protocol?

the only thing worse than a normie is a boomer

Yeah, normies are usually just dumb but boomers are willingly evil.

this is what eng is supposed to do, yes, if theres additional reasons why its the best coin ever, I havent heard of them

I love these 2 tokens

i think ENG is a good long term hold, but it sucks that it hasnt recovered as well as some other coins through out the dip, but it just needs time i know