You do realize mainnet comes tomorrow anons

You do realize mainnet comes tomorrow anons

Sell the news

DelETE THIsSSSSsx\\\\\\\\

Priced in

Sell before it hits Korean exchanges too.

It already is tomorrow in Korea time. Shit is coming in like 8 hours.

No info on token swap? Binance surely won't jew us out, will they?

I hope not, im holding mine there for now until ICON tells us what to do.

Binance will switch your tokens automatically.

Please do, fucking please

Source? Plz be' true

>selling right before it gets put on Korean exchanges

No one is THIS fucking stupid, right? You literally have your lambo ticket staring at you in the face and you're going to sell to scalpel a few dollars? You fucking serious?

What this about a token swap?

Am I out of the loop on news?

i only have 403 Icon tokens am i going to make it boys

It stops becoming an ERC20 token, its been known for a while.

but it already did hit an korean exchange you fucking dweeb

Icon is an ERC-20 right now, its switching to its own blockchain today.

Don't they always do it? I think they swapped at least two of my other coins.

Neat, so I should be getting new coins, and the old ones just get removed? Will Binance do anything at all in that case?

Hows this working fro those holding in MEW?

Lol, you didnt exchange your tokens last month? Have fun with your useless tokens. Exchange period has ended.

>Checks Bithumb, nope
>Checks CoinOne, nope
>dweeb
kys faggot

I'm holding mine in mew until the Dev give instructions on how to swap them. You could also hold them on binance & they'll most likely get swapped automatically, but you're still going to have to move those new coins to a native icon wallet at somepoint, which might be where the swap happens if you've been keeping them off exchange

lmao at all the bagholders bragging that Icon would be atleast $20 before mainnet. Where are you now? Icon is like 8 bucks a day before mainnet. My sides. This is a dead coin and no “mainnet” doesn’t matter, nor will save you.

Lol you idiots know what's going to happen, right? The moment it hits the new exchange it is going to dump to 50k as the whales will want to scoop it up cheap.

No announcement about that yet
.The entire market dropped literally 50%, has literally nothing to do with icon.

this, but unironically
nothing moves this coin anymore

t. annoyed bagholder

kek

It'll "dump" by going down a few sats/gwei, this coin is really stable. It's not over-hyped and will have steady gains over the year.

>dumping the samsung of korea

keep telling yourself that. Just like you probably thought it would be sitting at atleast $20 right now before “muh mainnet.”

>samsung of korea

>icx
>lambo ticket

maybe a civic or something

I mean if a coin fails to move the day of its mainnet launch and right after a btc recovery its not a good sign

He didn't get the meme

it's gonna dump hard. People sell the news.

Whats ur sats predictions for tomorrow and EOM lads?

>its gonna dump when it goes on korean exchanges
are you retarded?
remember what happened to xrp when it was listed on bitthumb

Just sell it retard

12k sats eom

yo...what's this?

ICONex, the ICON wallet. Duh

should i buy in now or wait for the mainnet? please be honest

Sell the news faggots. Korea literally has the weakest hands in this market now

You altcoin virgins need to adapt quicker to these fast markets

is there a link?

buy now dude, mainnet means its released on korean exchanges

i'm hoping for a tiny dip tomorrow

We already sold the news at $12 faggot why would you sell now? At most it will probably go down 2% only because Bitcoin goes down, as it's been doing for awhile now

oh look the core cuck just rolled through to tell us about how altcoins suck and his BTC thats dropped 50% over the last few weeks is the one shitcoin to rule them all.

Its going to dump tomorrow hard.
Dont buy this shit.

go play in traffic

core chads are running this market, faggot. it's obligatory for every shitcoin to bow down to the king each month

its today korea time

t. bagholder

If that's the case then why am I still up in sats? BTC couldn't even dethrone ethereum and VEN held its own.

1000% profit bagholder, yes

in since ico

Oh really? why have I 10x my money despite that king shitlord dropping 50%?

If ETH is king, then why does it follows BTC?

because alt coins are in a massive bubble.
anyone can make big money right now, but all you faggots will retreat back to BTC once the market starts dumping these useless coins

why are cashies so deluded?

yea and the BTC bubble popped and you sat through it and lost money because
"Muh king shitcoin is da best"
Fucking useless ass coin that none wants to use even fucking steam dropped it and started using LTC instead.

I'm mildly concerned.

>It is mainnet launch day in Korea already

>No info about token swap
>No new news about mainnet
>Posts on r/helloicon sharing old pics and pretending they're new to generate hype

pls don't delay again

Nice strawman
I dont hold Bcash btw but BTC is the king shitcoin and only corecucks think otherwise because they got married to there coin.

less info=more fomo on release

Wow, Telegram go to PRE-ICO tokengram.org

I think this is a great opportunity to buy at a low price

You're looking at the wrong subreddit. /r/helloicon came first, but was changed to /r/icon

>No info about token swap
probably the same as any other token swap. send to the wallet and the coins get converted automatically or just leave on binance and they convert for you.

>No new news about mainnet
mainnet confirmed on time already

>Posts on r/helloicon sharing old pics and pretending they're new to generate hype
that's a dead sub

There is a lot of dumping going on in this coin. A couple hundreds worth of ETH being dumped at the same price by some whale. Plenty of plankton eating it all up. Not sure how to read the situation. To gamble again after day trading this coin?

you lose your icx

Idk I'm thinking of buying up after people sell the news.

It's about to take off. Not gonna say any more, act accordingly.

I'm expecting a dump, maybe even a big one. Can't try to daytrade sadly. What most people seem to forget (though it might just be "priced in" already) is the release of the second half of tokens, essentially doubling the supply. I'm pretty sure this will have an effect, even though a lot of that stack is still more or less taken out of actual circulation (like the reserve for the project itself). But as for some of their big investors, at least some will certainly cash out at least some of their stock.
Still not too sure if and how much this affects an also expected surge, especially not in the current market situation. But as I said, I expect a dip, but are determined to hold through it. Maybe buy some additional stock (though the BTC crash to 9k was probably a better occasion).

and then the sell-off from people who sell the news probably :(

>I'm expecting a dump, maybe even a big one.
t. can't into whale patterns
not gonna make it
There is no news to sell.

>sell the news
>listing on korean exchanges

This. Will reach sats ATH within a day. Unless bitcorn shits itself, that is.

maybe if you used this thing called google

Well, who knows. Just saying that I find it a bit irritating that only few people talk about it. The amount of coins in circulation will not actually double, but substantially increase nonetheless. Maybe those people will all hold, possible. Maybe not.
Not even trying to FUD here, but I think such events should be considered as well when judging the situation. There are quite some whales who couldn't even participate in the game yet, but will be released shortly.

>Just saying that I find it a bit irritating that only few people talk about it.
That's because it's all smart money right now. You'll see soon enough.

It hardly matters, look at xrp's total supply and current circulating supply

As someone who's also holding a small stock of XRP I can assure you that I'd prefer ICX not imitating that particular performance, at least up until now.

How high will this go? My arms are weak, bags heavy.

go to sleep faggot before you panic sell

sell it now! it just hit todays high!

Why would any of you faggots consider selling? If this shit is 1/4 as good as ethereum then its still going to be worth shitloads soon.

109k sell wall up atm

>1/4
It's objectively 4/1 as good as Ethereum.

someone is trying to hold it down but not succeededing at all

They've been pretty successful I think, price has been held down longer than I expected.

Well true but any wall he puts up keeps getting munched pretty rapidly so he backs up.

tonight bros its the 24th in Korea retards

when is the price going to moon? may want to sell off before big dump and then buy back in later

>tfw too scared to move out of tether

People already raped you but also krw pairing will bump price. If you also sold ven on the news you missed out. Same shit applies

Binance should handle it themselves user

This. I've been in crypto since 2013. It will crash for a period of time sometime between today and tomorrow. If anything guys, at least setup a stop-loss. Long term ICX will do very well but you'll be crying tomorrow if you're still holding when it drops 40%.

>I've been in crypto since 2013
>setup a stop-loss
Does not compute. You've been here 2 weeks tops.