Does anyone here invest in MMORPGS?

Does anyone here invest in MMORPGS?

Other urls found in this thread:

lordmancer2.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've got bags in RS3 Santa hats

I remember buying red Halloween masks for 300k and I remember when I had 6 Santa hats worth 500k each at one point.

Good old rs2 days. Fucking 10/10 when people sold dchains on release for 8m and the market went to 30m within days. Got rekt.

grow up,
loser

Who here unironically got all their trading experience from Runescape?

wow for me

Battleforge actually.

Ragnarok Online here. Anyone could open a shop to sell goods, and someone made a website that tracked every open shop on the server. Made my hustle by buying every Dead Branch on the market and pushing the price up. I used to be the king of an empire - you wanted a Dead Branch, you came to me... Now? Now I shill BitBean on a Tibetan scrimshaw forum... What happened?

I remember sitting in world 2 Falador Park flipping Verac skirts for 100k a pop. Holy fuck do I miss that.

Hope you are reporting your profits from every trade to the IRS.

kek

me, it basically showed me how the economy (kinda) works

I got my start manipulating the auction house in World of Warcraft. If you niggers on Elune bought silk before the Burning Crusade, you bought it from me.

I trust scammed people in f2p at least 13 years ago with a friend called bokitoattack. Id pretend I was quitting wearing my full black (g) pahjeet magnet. Id say whoever trusts me with the most items gets my account, we would pretend my friend always one-upped them. One time we had a poor guy give his Addy 2h and like 500g of garbage which to him was his whole bank. (we literally scammed above varrock bank so people could get more items.)

The poor guy never logged in again.

That graph doesn't take into account falling GP prices. At the beginning of 2017 I had the chance to buy a blue phat; I chose to RWT my GP for Bitcoin instead.

I used to be part of a merch clan and did a lot of flipping.

You were the pajeet of runescape. kys

Look I'm sorry for taking your Addy 2h man but you were the only one to fall for it that day

piece of shit, you will be punished by God for this.

Nope :)

U miring?

>What happened?
You don't have a website to do your homework for you anymore

Nice 99 firemaking, I bet you're a linkie

Too bad they removed public highscores but I had a higher total level than you 8 years ago.

Isn’t it interesting how in de facto free markets people always go with a capitalist approach?
>let’s all pool our p hats together and we can all have some
It doesn’t happen

scrub

>max cb
>70 slayer

nmz prod lmao

Never liked slayer that much, mostly created more PKing builds

>play maplestory
>bunch of hackers made item dupe public
>duped items
>made a few thousand bucks
what a time to be 14

>never ever agen fighting a safer like you
>already told your ugly ass that

I bought a white party hat about 10 months after the drop. It was 100k.
The price went up exponentially after that.

That was like 2010 or 2011? Sold them all by 2012?

Mirin that account

Thanks

Ragnarok online, oh my fucking greedy alchemist.

If I ever make it I'm definitely buying a burning team captain.

I traded robux for tix on roblox

Anyone else feel like they wasted so much time on this game and instead could of spent it learning a trade to make side money off drawing lewd waifus or something?

it was european maplestory, I duped a shit load of whitescrolls and sold those for cash

god this MMO was my life when i was in my teens. Sad day that its so fucking dead nowadays

Yes I played that shit way too much. The social aspect was what pulled me in as a kid. After big bang it went down hill though, early game was comfy as fuck

christ u have no life do u

it's done mostly AFK

Sold a dragon shield in early Tibia. ~$40

desu Runescapefags where the original NEETS that got in early on Buttcoin back in the day wish I was part of that early group.

I still have 96k NX in a physical card

USD?

cyan:wave: I did :^)

I used to buy (1) and (2) pots and decant them into (4)s for profit using that guy at the GE. Thats sort of like arbitrage rs style.

Used to sell usernames on StarCraft and Diablo 2. There was a time when cool names could be sold for a few dozen dollars, but in very early battle.net they prevented new usernames from having non-alphanumeric characters.
Usernames like (o__o) or whatever could easily sell for hundreds of dollars.
Moreover, it was really easy to scam people so I'd sell the name illegal usernames over and over.

I got some of mine from an MMO called Star Sonata.

Players can set up shops all over the universe, and there's no good website or index for searching inventory or availability. There's a chat command though that can return the highest / lowest 10 buy and sell orders for any specific item though, so by running through a list of some of the more valuable items you can find some great profits. Most players don't do it because you have to check each item manually.

I tended to gravitate towards alchemy reagents... made tens of thousands gold buying and reselling.

I bought Mooncoin last fall because of this:
>sitting on 30k USD worth of bags now
feels gud man

Tibia... jajajaja

I did that shit too
There was a rollback but I was able to save some items in the MTS and get 1m NX
too bad I wasted it on useless shit

I got better at programming through hacking/botting MapleStory and RuneScape
I made ~90k from selling gp/mesos, some of which was received as/invested into Bitcoin, turning that into ~500k, then I invested 9 BTC into random Kucoin shitcoins and turned that into 60 BTC
I also cashed out before the dip so I have even more BTC now

>playing MMORPGs in 2018
Veeky Forums confirmed for irredeemable losers

Note that you won't be able to make nearly as much money through hacking/botting unless you used exploits like I did.

lord kek trips confirmed
Veeky Forums doomed to spending crypto earnings on sub fees for shit games for the rest of their lives

I traded up to about 10 million on fifa 16/17 ultimate team. Hardly even played the game otherwise. Switched to crypto now.

spent more time in the ah than raiding back in the day on wow

lordmancer2.io/ first mmorpg where you can pay and earn crypto, this may got potential

should have RWTed

EVE Online. Station trading.

Gaiaonline had a nice auction house thing (with items). Shame the kike devs crashed the markets by selling gold generators. Germany great depression levels of inflation.

Eh I was a wageslave and always sold for a loss. Now I'm a holder

Before farming came out back in 2005, they released an update where you could acquire all the materials for the skill to be used in the future.

I tele'd to every major bank (Seers was especially good) and bought all the tree seeds for piss cheap prices. Sold on the forums for a killing.

Worked for a solid 1 month+ even after farming came out. Man I loved Runescape, it taught me how to avoid scams and how to spot good flipping opportunities.

GE pump and dump was where it all started

>tfw got my main banned for botting
>Still play osrs sometimes
I don't really like the game that much. It feels like a waste of time. Is there any mmo worth playing?
If you're gonna sink your life into a game, you might as well play the biggest mmo, otherwise it was a waste of an investment. Because mmos aren't based on skill.

wow here too. I got to be one, if not, the wealthiest guy on my realm. The ultimate way of making gold is buying cheap TCG mounts from chinese guys (via skype) and then reselling them for at least 2x or 3x of your buy price.
Oh, and bots too, when you get incredibly greedy.

yep the merch clans were all pump and dump

>Who here unironically got all their trading experience from Runescape?
WoW auction house.
And various scams I used to run.

500 gold were a lot back then for free players.
I played with my cousin back then. Good times.
Game felt so much more alive and thriving before the grand exchange. Varrock and falador were packed on every cell with players spamming colorful and flashing texts selling and buying shit.

Fucking miss it.

What's a good and trusted site where you sell your mmo goodies/gold? Still got a bunch of stuff to sell, just not sure where..

Just sell it for bonds. Might as well get subscriptions for free right?

Sythe

I played alot of rs2 but I made my fortune in the cs:go gambling era buying and selling expensive skins on the steam market and from gambling websites.

I used to keylogg other pcs with a shitty youtube video and an exe file to download kek. Oldschool as fuck.
I got like 20 accounts and some super rich among them.
I think i i still have their accounts saved somewhere

Also used to decipher/crack the email and pass on other peoples keyloggers. That way i could get the victims and his own runescape account and everything else they used.

I felt like a fucking hacker

literally fished sharks while browsing the forums merching yew longbows until i made my first 10 mill, then blew it all on a white party hat..
which eventually turned into 2 hats.

good times.