People are this fucking stupid?

how about starting slow dick nose?

I started with 100 USD
then 1000 USD
then 10000USD

and i just put in 24K USD

fucking tools, I swear.

>online seed generator

How? Google "how to buy crypto" and all the results are legit well meaning guides on how to securely do this shit. How could you dump your life savings into shitcoinery without a basic google search about how to do it right? This can't be real

>online seed generator

One of these words do not go together

The best part is that the devs suggested it on the official website.

How the fuck do these people find all these ponzi schemes man. What the hell

>Online seed generator
I think I'm gonna be sick...

They probably run the website.

>what is a Ponzi scheme?

The markets are unregulated. The weak who didn't DD are going to be culled. Uncle Sam isn't holding your hand in the crypto world.

Norman would like to disagree

I saw this coming from miles away

>guy calls me a few months ago
>tells me he got into crypto
>i know he's a bit of a wigger so I ask him what he bought
>just some bitcoin and the rest I put it in a "crypto investment fund"
>hmm, well i hope that you didn't put it into some retarded ponzi shit like Bitconnect
>total silence
>it was Bitconnect
>tell him to get his money out right now
>he can't cause they lock his money for 299 gorillion days
>goodluck.png
Hasn't talked to me since BCC ran with the money.

And to answer your question, I believe these ponzi scams run ads on facebook where they target mostly niggers and people interested in niggerish things.

>was like 6 months ago
>be at a bday party of a good friend
>his brother is there as well and starts talking about being involved in crypto market
>ask him what kind of coin he bought
>"onecoin"
>sorry bro I don't know that, quick google search turns out to be retarded ponzi
>tell him that
>"you are just jealous of my gains"
>well I at least tried to warn him

This. Make your noob mistakes with small amounts of money

people are greedy and when they see "DOUBLE YOUR MONEY GUARANTEED 120 DAYS" they go for it because they dont know shit about anything

i started with $1k of ETH when it was $56 so it just makes me think im a genius even though i know i'm not

>I believe these ponzi scams run ads on facebook

I'll bet that's where you end up if you follow those ridiculous clickbait banners.

>This girl from (insert your country) makes thousands every month using this simple trick

>This girl from (insert your country) makes thousands every month using this simple trick
>This guy from New York City New York makes mad gains and basically you're fucking stupid
>Hey hey heeeey

Oh there are a shit ton of adds for ponzi ICO’s saw one on twitter today about a lending platform ICO and the pic with it was this blonde roastie with 2 handfuls of credit cards, it actually went along the line of “guaranteed 200% returns this year”...

holy shit, i remember seeing that coin long time ago