Klaus Swchab wrote a chapter on Smartcontract.com (Chainlink) in his book the Fourth Industrial Revolution...

Klaus Swchab wrote a chapter on Smartcontract.com (Chainlink) in his book the Fourth Industrial Revolution. He's going to name drop a certain token that rhymes with "klauslink" in passing at Davos tomorrow (confirmed) and is the president of the world economic forum; needless to say, this guy fucks, and he fucks hard. I hope you accumulated; this isn't priced in though so you still have time.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=0U2sDgAAQBAJ&pg=PT157&lpg=PT157&dq="smartcontract.com" klaus schwab&source=bl&ots=Oxt4zza_8O&sig=vZrzGLB-zvq8E7i3BF7uRc-eqjY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi11prD8-7YAhUPq1MKHVW6CVYQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q="smartcontract.com" klaus schwab&f=false
b-ok.org/g/Klaus Schwab
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf
express.co.uk/news/world/908851/Davos-live-stream-How-to-watch-World-Economic-Forum-2018-online
weforum.org/agenda/2018/01/your-day-by-day-guide-to-davos-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are making shit up

Priced in.

I don't lie about chainlink. The book is in several languages but only the french version has the page available on google books.

Check for yourself.

books.google.com/books?id=0U2sDgAAQBAJ&pg=PT157&lpg=PT157&dq="smartcontract.com" klaus schwab&source=bl&ots=Oxt4zza_8O&sig=vZrzGLB-zvq8E7i3BF7uRc-eqjY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi11prD8-7YAhUPq1MKHVW6CVYQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q="smartcontract.com" klaus schwab&f=false

>it's legit

For some reason I can't see myself being rich from chainlink. Like it's not real

wtf it's actually fucking real
>tfw only 10k link

i aint clickin that shit nigga

Shit, cousin coming over on Thursday so I can get him set up with crypto. Hope it isnt too late to shill him Link.

Translate someone

Holy shit it's actually mentioned by name in the book. I don't know french so I can't say what it means but holy shit. Is there like a conspiracy where every banker knows about ChainLink but never talks about it or something? Is this why the team is so quiet about everything because they already have all these bankers ready to use LINK? I feel like I'm in a dream and I don't know what's real any more.

you lazy piece of dog shit. i found the torrent, downloaded the book, and searched for smart contract.

>mfw it is actually true

>comfy

smartcontract.com offers programmable contracts that make payments between two parties after checking certain criteria, without any intermediary intervening. These contracts are secured by the blockchain, endowed with the (self-executing) status, which eliminates the risk of having a third party to execute them

What. The. Fuck.

I want to buy more link, but I was waiting for the FUN mainnet launch. Oh god, what the fuck do I do, I wanted to get to 20k.

checked, confirmed and kekd

Nah, smartcontract.com is mentioned in a ton of articles and books like this because writers are lazy as fuck and just typed in "Smartcontract.com" when doing cursory research. They know nothing specific about sergey or chainlink or smartcontract.com. This is a shit coin, don't believe the shilling.

dear god. we've already all made it.

If they are working with banks, then there is almost certainly an NDA.
Big Banks are VERY cautious about shit that is new, and this is very new, but the potential certainly outweigh the potential risks.
That being said, the banks will most likely utilize each other's nodes for accessing off-chain data such as securities and bonds.
Using a solution like ChainLink, or more specifically smartcontract.com, reduces their risks in investing into cryptos, and as a result they'll be able to invest more moeny.
While there is a lot of hype around this, the way in which you place a bid/request for a node (you make a smart contract), is not very clear at this time. This leads me to believe that the banks will be working directly with one another, and not utilizing the decentralized (LINK) version on the solution

>d-doesn't count, th-they don't know Sergey's mother's maiden name and social security number!
cope

yep, thats why it has a boring logo and shit marketing. its all because ((they)) dont want YOU to have any

I'm not even joking, pages 156 and 157 are ommited from the preview, the pages that smartcontracts.com would be on...

yes the banks will run thousands of nodes themselves, while a ready to go nodes are waiting for assignments.
>le they will create their own solution
fud again

OH FUCK

HUGE IF BIG

b-ok.org/g/Klaus Schwab

Top fucking kek. This is by far the best shill ever.

This book...Davos...the 23rd... it all fits together, holy shit

dont click this shit

Just search for Klaus Schwab on b-ok.org (this is linked in the Veeky Forums sticky if you think its a scam).

Holy shit not only is smartcontract.com mentioned its mentioned on the first page of the chapter "Bitcoin and the Blockchain"

He probably just took it from this 2015 WEF report: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf

Google results for

>the fourth industrial revolution "smartcontracts.com"

Its fucking real. I don't believe it... but its real.

Or the other way around.

Stinky-Linkies probably hacked Google. They will do ANYTHING to take your money. Don't trust them!

Strap in boys.

Guess that 5% allocation to LINK is finally gonna pay off.

shit
i only got 1375 link

and don't have fiat to accumulate

Yo wtf this shit real?

What the actual fuck?
Have LINK memes finally made it outside of Veeky Forums?

Have we actually scratched the surfface of the public consciousness?

This can't be happening. I am 900 LINK short of a 10k stack

The entire book can be found on b-ok.org. Check the Veeky Forums sticky and you will see a link to that site. I posted a link to the book earlier in the thread and some guy said not to click it but just search the authors name on the site linked in the Veeky Forums sticky and you can find a complete pdf file.

Getta'load of this FUD MUDder right here.

Is there a stream for tomorrow? If he does mention chainlink, I will sell my son into slavery and go all in on link.

Sick. Thanks :). I was almost tempted to pay for it just to have a copy I can reference in the future when I'm rich.

From the book

Holy shit this is going to be links year

express.co.uk/news/world/908851/Davos-live-stream-How-to-watch-World-Economic-Forum-2018-online

And here people were trying to tell me the WEF would have no impact on LINK prices.

Getrekt nolinkies. Its all over very soon.

oh fuck

>books.google.com/books?id=0U2sDgAAQBAJ&pg=PT157&lpg=PT157&dq="smartcontract.com" klaus schwab&source=bl&ots=Oxt4zza_8O&sig=vZrzGLB-zvq8E7i3BF7uRc-eqjY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi11prD8-7YAhUPq1MKHVW6CVYQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q="smartcontract.com" klaus schwab&f=false
Thanks Kek

My wifes son*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL MY LINKS ARE GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You forgot to include the most interesting part. It is the specifically mentioned on the subheading
"Bitcoin and the Blockchain" and no competitors are

137 Links.

Hoping for FUN to moon at ICE to accumulate more Link.

Wait for me

Hows it feel to hold $137,000?

so, you're telling me to buy oraclize?

where is it confirmed he'sgoing to talk abuot chainlink?

He's talking about his book. And his book mentions smartcontracts.com by name. Its going to get talked about tomorrow in front of the world's richest and most influential people.

And to think, all OMG has is a skateboard.

If but true!

Finally someone's digging deep.
Keep looking, the rabbit hole goes deeper.

-AB

So it's in the book, that's confirmed. But he's going to name drop a token? Where's the confirmation of that?

>smartcontracts.com
>smartcontract.com

the absolute state of the WEF

Wait, I just checked the schedule and Klaus is not scheduled to speak tomorrow.

weforum.org/agenda/2018/01/your-day-by-day-guide-to-davos-2018/

Maybe 13700, according to Assblaster.

I'll budget and buy more up to $10. DCA poorfag here that will claw his way onto this moon mission, user.

I am literally salivating guys.
Holding 32k Link since November. Involuntary unemployed since finishing college.

True if big

both leads to the same site anyway

try to go smartcontracts.com site

oh wow literally two sentences. good job linkies you might get a 1 cent pump tomorrow KEEEEEEEEEK

>the rabbit hole goes deeper
Your post. It intrigues me. Rabbits need breadcrumbs. Help a rabbit out?

I've seen EOY predictions ranging from 50 to 1000.

Seem legit and non-unimportant..

Can someone confirm if real AB?

To be fair smartcontracts.com automatically redirects to smartcontract.com

$2000 2020 screencap my dick

>he thinks the jews will let link out of the bag this early
They still want to accumulate.

Yeah it's the real one, look at his id mWPwtI8i

it's a post pretending to be assblaster, ignore.

It'll close the year off around $200. It won't see $1000 until part way into 2020. Nothing but solid gains between now and then though so its one of the few tokens worth squatting and holding.

Think it goes 10 -> 40 -> 10 -> 150.

its not

Only a minute amount of Link was ever in circulation. Most has been untouched since the presale.

The token is just part of the big picture, user.
The website name for the project is "smartcontract.com" for christ's sake.

I don’t know how to feel user.. I was depressed when I missed out on the ETH moon mission.. thought I’d never have another chance and stay poor wagecuck for life.. then a whale tipped me off about LINK.. did research and ended up on /biz... similar to how I ended up on /pol for the Trump meme wars. LINK hodlers gonna make it

Kek

I first heard of LINK when it was rumoured Sergey is Satoshi. Came for the memes, stayed for the retirement fund.

Veeky Forums not /biz dumbfuck.

Hope you're not wasting your time on any other coins anons. We've got over 50x coming within the next few months.

>mfw

Next up, Sergey admits he is satoshi. Every bank starts using link. Children dance in the streets. biz becomes rich.

WE'RE HOLDING YOU TO YOUR WORD!!!!

meme magic at work

Anyone noticed Sergey has started using Twitter again? He's not posting, but he's started liking other posts after a year of inactivity. Including one about getting rich...

I've only put $1000 bucks into this so far, half of which is in LINK. Thinking about selling all my other holdings, no matter the losses and just go all-in on LINK and ETH.

I WANT TO BELIEVE IT'S YOU AB
Thanks for everything you did for us linkies.

How many other projects have their website mentioned by the goddamn founder of the WEC?

I've only got 2070 link.

FUCK

IM
NOT
READY
GOD
DAMNIT
SHIT
SOMEONE
GIVE
ME
MONEY

alright then DrKia

Pen Island.

>a bunch of neet autist who browse a chinese image board are about to become filthy rich of an internet token that was never meant to be available for the public

Wrong trips. Someones lieing about being the AssBlaster

Look at that clear accumulation pattern on the link chart.

Fuck you're dumb if you weren't already all in on this. By the end of the week we'll have reached mars.