Shill me some coins that are on the ground floor

Shill me some coins that are on the ground floor.
I said coins not tokens aka the shitcoin's shitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2 day old coin
>already blowing up leddit
>meme magic

why are her boobies cross-eyed

PopularCoin (POP) will moon very soon. 4 million dollar market cap.

Upfiring UFR is a 15mil cap coin on Craptopia that is supposedly going to be listed on a new exchange within 3 days. I think it will be Kucoin, according to their weekly update:
hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

Literally just mooned

That's not ground floor you faggot

GMT & CEFS

telcoin TEL

I'm talking that have no marketcap because they just launched and are not on market yet.
A plus would be you can talk directly to the devs via Telegram or Discord.

>token
either you're a newfag and you don't know the difference or you're just blindly shilling without caring about the guidelines. Or both.

Tokens everywhere, this how you spot pajeets.

Is this the daily decrypt girl? Does anyone have any sexy pics of her

but it's called telcoin

Check out Xtrabytes (XBY). It's aiming to be better than Ethereum as a platform.

COLX

Ok, I'll byte.
It isn't. You're getting pajeeted by the name.

i would definitely navy her pier, if you know what i mean

Xspec

SHIFT, it has real world value being the first working decentralized internet (on testnet still, but it's a proof of the dev's work)

Already on my watch list and not "underground" enough.

TEL Telcoin

footycash

fuck you op dyor

Since you shared something good, look for Akroma

heavy bags...

show vagene and bobs pic

SUMOkoin

SHIFT's marketcap is 60mil while this could easily be 600 mil after the release of phantom on mainnet.. how is that 'not underground' DYOR

It's on coinmarketcap, I know about it since early 2017 so it's not underground, under-valuated = / = underground.

TNB

Allows celebrities/people with a following to effectively manage and monetize their time. The amount of youtubers that make money off ad-revenue alone would make this a worthwhile investment. Did a test run of their system with ONE “celebrity” in Korea and it was flooded with traffic/flow of capital. Still .14 and this thing could take off if it gets celebrity endorsement, especially those Kpop fan girls. I’m no expert but I’m all in on this bad girl.