youtube.com/watch?v=1qfCTtLLGr8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=PtAqj0-OmYc
news.hotbit.io/vechain-insights-vol-11-20-11-2017-24-11-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got out. Shit is going to $4.

sell now guy
you been warn ok

what the fuck do u mean rofl it actually went up from this morning

It went up 40% in a day faggot, it's just consolidating before the next big jump

please listen to me guy
this look very bad right now
pls sell before it to late

Why the sudden, massive FUD campaign against VEN? Allow me to explain.
In a nutshell, VEN makes almost everything else look bad. This coin has received an enormous amount of attention very suddenly, and upon casual examination it seems to have everything:

-A working product already deployed
-Use cases in industries perfectly suited for blockchain adoption
-A massive network of government and industry contacts
-Confirmed partnerships with industry giants
-Investment and direct advisory by well respected venture capitalists, who are also connected to industry and government
-Proof of Stake, which promises the passive generation of wealth for token holders, independent of market speculation.

So why the FUD? Why do people want this coin to fail? Isn't blockchain adoption a GOOD thing? Not to them. You see, they hold actual shitcoins who's only value is as a speculative asset. The coins they hold do nothing, have no use case, have no adoption, and are unconnected to any real world industry or government entity. They hold bags of shit.
When VEN succeeds, it means that suddenly the standards on what is acceptable in this market will shift. People will compare shitcoins against the new gold standard, and when they find the shitcoin wanting, they will move on to something else that more closely resembles what a winner looks like in 2018.
VEN pushes the standards sky high. So of course, the type of people who want to get rich off of scam icos, third world garbage, memecoins, and worthless no-use-case minables hate it. They hate it. Because it's the future. The future has no place for shitcoins.

The future is in utility. Logistics, fintech, platforms.

Blockchain is maturing. It's a good thing for everybody who wants to invest intelligently.
It's a bad thing for those who thrive on manipulation and blind luck.
Enjoy the FUD. It is merely the dying breath of shitcoins everywhere, and the frantic screaming of their bagholders as they go down with the ship

dont listen to these chinese shill
they will DUMP HARD ON YOU

says everyone who dumps money into a coin and HOPES to see it keep rising

I keep wanting to jump back on the VEN train but CND has been doing so well

These fuckers will dump on us, won't they?

youre fucking retarded, it was like 66624 sats this morning now its 72.5k. wow what a dump.

Did these people complaining about it "dumping" buy at ATH again?

this bot posts this exact text in every ven thread. they must be getting scared people are on to their dumping scheme.

they never owned it

yes we need to dump our cones first

I always do the opposite of what biz says.
Bought more.

Is going to dump after the idiots who bought this week learn that this shit is just like waby, its all shit but a millions shills.

yeah dude totally, even though a billionaire's hedge fund is advising VEN. god you bizlets are so fucking stupid.

>not stepping away from the 5 minute charts every once in a while to admire the bigger picture
Please sell. Even if it has faggory on it, I'm sure I can wash the stink of OP off them.

wtf are you talking about? it has no product whatsoever, it's just a simple eth20 token, no whitepaper, bunch of empty chinese promises built on hype

look listen to my friend here
he absolutely right you will get burn bad if you hold this

you sure bro? you sure i should sell my VEN? you really think its going to dump? you promise me?

yeh sell faggots

look i dont lie i seen this many more time then you

literally just a refueling day for the next take off in about 16 hours

you sound like a fucking pajeet. give me some actual analysis as to why it'll dump instead of ME THINK VEN DUMP CUZ IT GO HIGH MUCH FAST

Still not in the ranking of best altcoins, why?
altsrank.com/

no you dumb faggot
use your fucking brain
jesus christ

Tron 2.0

Chink shit memecoin for niggers

this thing is gonna do a Raiblocks. It will dump 50% and stay there for a long time

exactly, making eth20 token can be done in an hour, do some marketing with fake partnerships with chinese billionairies (which is just a photo) and bam, you're top 20

wow youre a fucking loser and you sound like a 15 year old autistic kid.

>Jim Breyer, one of the biggest VC names in tech, would clearly become an adviser to a Chinese scam company

You know he's probably seen a working product, internals, right?

>fake partnerships with chinese billionairies (which is just a photo)

>he didn't buy in repeatedly up to $5 and sell it at 8-9
It's like you brainlets still haven't learned to sell the news

lol, k faggot sell all your ven then and buy a gun and kill yourself nigger

Don't believe the people who say VEN has a product. Here's the facts:
>Jim Bayer already dumped his bags at $9.
>No white paper.
>Huge sell walls are people who bought in at 30 cents dumping there bags on you.
>Even once Thor comes out they won't be more then $1 each.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: All of biz has bought this coin and biz never makes it.
My advice to you: Sell VEN and buy something else you guys are worse then linkies now.

Instead of being happy that at least some of us are making it, Veeky Forums is unfortunately acting like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum because big brother is getting all the good toys.

i convinced all the chinese president picture are photoshop

I lost all respect for Jim Bayer for supporting this blatant Chinese ponzi scheme meant to siphon money off middle class western investors.

He clearly has gone rogue against the west

It's pretty sad. Little contrarian faggots are so butthurt

ooh nigger so edgy, go tell your mom how edgy and cool you're being on the internet i bet she'd be so proud.

ATH baby. I hate speaking in newbie memespeak, but... Your FUD is fucking weak.
I'm up $5K on this coin. If you believe generic whitepapers are going to steer your coin, you haven't spent enough time in the game. If people believe, they believe and they buy.

The crazy part is retards can’t tell sarcastic fud from real. Hence all this idiotic fud on here

no one gives a fuck because youre a faceless loser in the sea of mediocrity. the guys one of the most successful tech investors in history. you think he gives a flying fuck about your opinion?

Buy walton, they have first mover advantage.

Is not centralized through API like Ven.

Make their own patented RFID chips with integrated blockchain

Agree with the OP, sold my Ven and just bought 100k of Tron as a safe bet

Walton a shit. Give up salty walty

How many RMB's did Bayer to write that Ching?

I'm all aboard the ven train but I would be very surprised if it didnt drop a good bit before going up more.

>Implying a Billionaire didn't scam people to reach their fortune.

Its a Doggy Dog World m8.

You should silently kys

fucking pajeets and shills are actually what make this board. just know there are people dumb enough to believe this guy - if you are not a brainlet, you WILL make it

Ah, yes. The newfriend who believes completely in a coin after a huge pump. I too believed ARK would stay in the 100k sats range after its huge pump. But then you're going to rationalize with Jim Breyer, PwC, PBoC rumors. Not thinking that they could easily just say "We are not giving you guys financial advice so please DYOR." and dump the coin slowly.

Dog eat dog you stupid nigger these fucking Pajeets get worse everyday

>honestly comparing ARK to VEN

lmao arkies

Godly response. This guy gets it.

people have been shilling this coin since before yesterday you fucking dunce

But Vechain has a working product on their private blockchain. the rebrand will be them converting to a public blockchain

"Gui'an new area has already started using E-Government System powered by VeChain Thors blockchain"

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-national-level-partnership-b3bc792cb1f1

Babyghost has already released their FashTech line based on VeChain and here are some videos:

list.youku.com/albumlist/show/id_28351302.html

VeChain is already being used to track wine and sprities in Shanghai by DIG:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qfCTtLLGr8&t youtube.com/watch?v=PtAqj0-OmYc news.hotbit.io/vechain-insights-vol-11-20-11-2017-24-11-2017/

Considering VeChain is only recently (post ICO) have been putting out new partnerships and implementations, I am sure there are at least a few other users I am unaware of and by no means do I think my three are the full list of public. Just things I could easily track down.

what about the announcement tomorrow lads?

lol It's like it's your first day on Veeky Forums man. Been here since 2007.

What does shilling before yesterday have to do with it? He could've started coin trading in december/january and still be new.

At 9am EST tomorrow VEchain will be holding a press conference with DNVGL to announce their partnership and how it will be happening.
If you dump now you are fucking retarded.
This post is a choreographed FUD dump initiator created by a group of ((them)) and professional pajeets and should probably fuck themselves.

hahaha first mover advantage. Maybe in the Chinese province where the whole team is from. Do you not understand that Ven have a working product already? Tested with several partners like DNVGL from at least a year ago. This is not about demoing fucking rfid tags to random youtubers mate. They have a working product, with NDAs signed and shit ready to go. What do you think the rebrand is about?

I absolutely love you faggots that say that 8 dollars is a dump. I bought this coin at 30 fucking cents you think I give 2 shits? haha