Lol at panic sellers

Tell the truth ITT. How many of you sold at a loss thinking that dip was going to take BTC to sub 10k and now are STILL FUDing BTC to try and desperately get it to go down so you can feel justified in your cowardice?

It's still going under $10k.

if you mean "sold" as in traded for alts then yeah i sold some, i still have 20 percent tho

Nice post my (friend), have an upvote.

Still downtrending

but it does go down you idiot.
do you know how to look past 10min candles?
lol

Loving the denial from the losers so bitter they sold at the low. Enjoy the losses friends!

gotta see us touch 14K before Im laughing

I sell ordered at 10.9 and buy ordered at 10.1 yesterday and im doing it again today

How many of these 'dips' is BTC going to have? I don't hold any BTC but its fucking annoying how it crashes every single alt with it. We need more fiat/alt pairings.

It's going below 10k with 100% probability.

Most definitely going to 8k.

Possibly going to 5k.

this.
It will relax at 8k if you're lucky, hodlercuck

>this cope

The micro dick weak hands is where I make my delicious $$$. Buy high sell low u cucks.

I sold at 14k so not even mad. Haven't rebought yet.

just like me
you are smart, you gonna make it

Oh look, a liar. Don't forget his delusional friends though! Buy back in kiddies and the tears will only get saltier!

lol you think we're out of the downtrend? i'll be thinking of you for every $1k i buy below 10k. good luck to you, sir.

Never gonna sell lower I'll hold.

Even if it miraculously goes up with the volume shrinking, I'm not buying back. The situation has turned into an actual gamble, and the odds are against you if you hold crypto

How about you stick to your fucking guns OP and wait it out. I still think it's on a slow course to 5k, please tell me your decision was backed by some sort of rationale and not just emotion. The fact that you posted this makes me think otherwise and wow, you're a stupid fucking cunt.

HAHAHAHA makes a statement with NO RATIONALE and then accuses me of the same. YOU'RE SO FUCKING FURIOUS that you sold at the low. Those tears, those stinging hot tears streaming down your face. HAHAHAHA. Oh, btw, my rationale is that BTC is going up? Um, like, we're at 10k yesterday and now 11k today. Is 11k higher than 10k kiddo? lol...