Why do newfags hate Bitcoin so much?

Why do newfags hate Bitcoin so much?

Is it literally just because they want their altcoins to increase in value?

they will learn once they make this mistake the fifth time in a row
you cant teach them

Yeah you're right, having the whole market paired to the value of a crypto that takes ~2 days to send/receive is a great idea and these newfags don't get it at all.

I'm not a newfag but I dislike bitcoins performance and cost to use which I really started to notice in 2017.. Also dislike all the political and media's effects it's had on it.. So much bullshit and propaganda surrounding it and Bcash and the countless other forks.. Widespread misinformation and manipulation, along with countless other bullshit.
I hope bitcoin figures out a lot of it's issues this year and just delivers and shuts everyone up but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon..

With all of the new developments, adoption, and information that is going on, coins are already far outperforming bitcoin. The markets will follow the money and whatever is pushing the bar up..currently btc has been falling behind.

Transaction fees and slow transfer times make it an outdated piece of shit

>slow af txs
>Expensive fees
>fucks the entire market up every time it farts
I want BTC to die. It's this simple. You literally can't give an argument of why BTC should have so much power, when is outdated.

>I want BTC to die. It's this simple. You literally can't give an argument of why BTC should have so much power, when is outdated.

Because it's the most secure, battle tested, resilient blockchain.

99% of altcoins are just proof-of-concept, you have no idea if they work, and are secure at scale which is why nobody wants to put their money into them.

What I hate about BTC is smug attitude that said "we dont have to change anything, your shitcoins suck. BTC is king".

Its catching up now that normies got into it.

>Drops 50% in value within 3-4 weeks
>Takes 4-5 hours to send/receive transactions
>Costs an arm and a leg in fees
>Costs over 10k to even have 1
>Future profits from investment are slim.
GEE GUISE WHY DUE PPL H8 BUTTKORNS?

lol

Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum are all contenders on all fronts.
Now stop talking nonsense.
BTC is an outdated piece of shit, it's the Lada of crypto.

>90% to 30% market dominance in 1 year

Fuck yeah! Bow before the king. Store of value! I'm a faggot!

>Segwit just got adopted
>lightning now on mainnet
>shnorr sig implementation on the horizon
>mimblewimble
>smart contract platforms on bitcoins blockchain

its the only coin that actually has development aside from ethereum and litecoin being its testnet

Please KYS. You've no arguments here. BTC is objectively a bad coin.

dont dislike bitcoin, only the retard neckbeards that took over development

op bought shitcoin early and thinks the first mover advantage lasts forever

Poorfags still think of BTC like their tendie-fund and not an actual investment platform. It has moved beyond buying weed and is now something more akin to gold. Only a dipshit would suggest gold has no value in this market... but what can you do with gold? You get raped in fees buying it. You get raped in fees selling it. You can't go buy a taco at Taco Bell with it. But yet banks still buy, sell, and trade it?

Think bigger.

>lightning now on mainnet
Post source please.

Fees are down 80%

>digital gold that can't be used due to high tx fees
>regularly manipulated on a massive scale
truly satoshi's vision

If 0.5 dollars is too high then you probably should stick to rupees

So do you daytrade Bitcoin? Seems like a risky thing to hold and hope for the best.

>newfags hate bitcoin

lul, it's the newfags that are so defensive about it.

>bitcoin is going to 1 million per coin, guys! mcafee bet his dick on it!!!!

They just want to buy shit tier coins with the Hope that they will one day also be worth 10k per piece.

>$0.5 fees
What kind of BTC are you trading you fucking dumb shit?