Protip: Get on Neo

5 huge Neo ICOs scheduled within the next 8 weeks. Moon mission imminent once all these normies sell their ETH bags to take part. Volume will explode.

tfw you're a poorfag and can't capitalise on this. Some neo crumbs if you make some monies:

AYPACywERVXaT7TKxkb7QHP6UsmSzxUfVT

Dont have enough fiat! I wish all my coins would moon sequentially.

Stfu I am literally going all in with 100k plus on one of these ico’s (bit saying which one ) I don’t need other cunts clogging the network

which one? show us your research if you want crumbs

Nah, you dont want to buy any ico on NEO platform. Stay away from those.

Trinity, TNC, however, is just out of ICO on NEO platform. Started trading on Kucoin yesterday. It has been loading up the rocket fule all day , and is initiating pre launch protocols as we speak.

>he doesn't know neo is about to be declared a security and delisted

yikes!

This lol.

the JUSTening will be fun to watch

Nex. Fucking trust me.

Stfu fud cunt. Look up howey test.

fuck off with this shit

This

I feel good on Veeky Forums when i dont see NEO posts. Literally every ICO has made huge gains

55% of my portfolio is in NEO. Was just thinking today I need to get on some of the upcoming ICOs

>posting this still

I'm about 70% and I just keep jumping on the ICOs with all my NEO and Gas, In the last 2 months its done a 10x. It used to be 50/50 but the rest of my shit has only 3-4x

>keep asking about NEO in threads
>no responses or securities shit
>can't find anything about that as8de from news months ago
>realize from the telecoin threads most bizrealis are retarded and can't do basic math

I think I'm going to get on NEO

lolwhat?

I’m bullish as fuck on NEX. Probably looking to drop as much as possible on ICO if possible (burgerland here). Otherwise I’m putting in 10-20k after it hits exchanges

Comfy holding 1k of this. at the end of 2018 we will be very happy

Yw faggots

>clogging the centralized 7 node network that can be shut down at will