/TRX/

>huge progress on the github
>release date on mainnet set for March 31st
>Justin Sun says his goal by EoQ is to get the dev team to be 450 people strong
>New hires from major companies every week

When does this get priced in? I see a lot less hate for tron recently, hopefully more people are beginning to realize this isn't entirely vaporwave.

thanks just bought 100k

>it's not ENTIRELY vaporware guys!

Whats the big hype with trx? I finally jumped on the train earlier today but I can't see why its worth so much months before its actually released

FEB. 16 = CHINESE YEAR OF THE DOG.
TRON DOGS IS JUST THE START.

everything is lining up
big jump soon

>When does this get priced in?
you serious?
literally everything this fucking pajeet-chink announces will never happen
i wont be surprised if there isnt a single line of code written until now. also no office, no people working, nothing.
he probably does an internship at his uncle alibaba.

They just came out with a working project yesterday. Which is something they planned on doing. Keep fudding

>what was that?

Apologise Veeky Forums.

nice entry point

>github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron
>He literally had a live stream 2017 EOY where he introduced everybody to their 20+ person dev team, and formally introduced the new dev that was the head dev at Alibaba.

What are you saying dude?

Call it scam/vaporware all you want, but at this price you may as well buy at least 1000 TRX on the off chance it moons.

Literally EVERY shitcoin moons eventually

Completely decentralized internet, he plans to start in the entertainment sector and work his way up. It sounds like a joke to westerners because that's not an issue for us, but chinks have intranet and are censored up the ass. He's basically their saving grace and that why so many big companies are involved with the project.

There's a reason why the project isn't aimed at Americans and why so many burgers call it a "scam chink coin".

It already mooned. Nothing to do there

Can someone do a simple explanation of how tron will "save internet content"? I dont get it and the whitepaper translation sounds like an asian person speaking english. It's hard to understand

this is a long term hold, it's not mooning past ATH anytime soon.

What a fucked up thinking, take some risperidal

How does it decentralize internet?
Im really intrigued by all this stuff

Who cares? Decentralises with an ethereum token and tron puppies... Lol

>They just came out with a working project yesterday
dog store?
postponed.
could be anyone. probably some dudes from the current alibaba team of his daddy.

He's partnering with a space company, and hinted at taking tron "to space". There's a lot of speculation that he's trying to launch low orbiting satellite nodes.

It's about decentralizing content by using blockchain to store data. This basically would make it impossible to censor any type of content.

Again, not as big of an issue for us as it is for Asians.

If you decentralize content through the blockchain, how the hell is a tron token useful?? Are you centralizing the tron internet and using tron tokens to use it? I really dont get how these tokens will be used

Not gonna lie, I'm surprised he's delivering

How do you decentralize DNS?

PLEASE

BUY

MY

BAGS

Software engineer here. A 450 man dev team is absolutely, totally insane. It has been long proven that after a certain point, adding more software devs to a project increases dev time and lowers quality.
This scammer will say anything to pump his shitcoin... god damn.

Thanks for supporting Veeky Forums, friend!

Dont think you have seen how asians work. They obey what higher up in the chainlink of command says. So there arent any stupid white neckbeard fedoras whinging and complaining. Its really quite simple friend. Cant wait till they announce the chainlink tron pairing. Tronlink.

>screencap this