Weiss rating

Anybody else scared shitless of the Weiss ratings coming out soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org/)
medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-stellar-sdk-initial-draft-839afcaaf55c)
lumenaut.net/)
soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
twitter.com/alexisohanian/status/955531298902228992
ternio.io/)
nasdaq.com/article/weiss-ratings-set-to-grade-cryptocurrencies-20180122-00161
youtu.be/D1PDhRXWexc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are these cunts not rotting in prison after the scam they pulled rating mortgage-backed derivatives AAA in 2008?

Idk, but my dad still listens to these cunts, so i swear to pajeet if they fuck with my XLM.....

I READ ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY. THOSE DIRTY JUULS

I will read their scores for keks, that's about it

Not me, I don't invest in shitcoins and I'm more than confident that I'll be in the clear from any dumps by normies.

oh shit
when?

And normies will read their scores as gospels and buy whats A-B and dump whats C-D-F.

So, prepare accordingly.

Well, bought 3kUSD worth of XLM at 0.50 USD so i hope i didnt fuck up.

Hope the road map and Weiss report pump it up

Fuck the normies, no.

in 10h

Tomorrow 0900pst

Prepare for massive market manipulation all day tomorrow.

Its gonna be epic

I hold XLM, BTC, ETH and a little BNB so if I rekt everyone else in the crypto game is too. If I was holding Tron then I might be worried.

XRP 5$ XLM 3$ incoming boys.

holy fuck

TRX is gonna get a score that nobody thought it would get, thus causing major FOMO after they just announced their mainnet release march 31st.

I am curious about this too. Should I leave my coin with eth or go all in with xlm? what do you think goyim

holy shit this would be a fucking dream for me

Its gunna get F- because plagarized whitepaper and the roadmap makes no sense

Tron didnt get rated. Tron is a shit coin.

Weiss only rated the top 20 coins

Sauce?

Luckily I don’t own any of the normie coins being rated... looks like going all in on shitcoins has payed off

Top 20 of which date? Ven just climbed up to 20th.

I don’t know anything about (((them))). How influential are those ratings?

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE WHY ISNT ANYONE ELSE FREAKING THE FUCK OUT RN

To normies. VERY

People will take them as gospel. Will absolutely effect the alt market temporarily after they come out.

Anyone know the specific criteria these ratings were based on?

Tron's been in the top 20 coins for a while now. What date did they pick?

I just moved all my shit into xrp xlm and ven. With my luck they're all going to get bad ratings tomorrow, you have been warned

>if they take the technology into account
Youre probably fine if you are invested in good projects like QTUM, ICX, etc. But youre absolutely fucked if you are into shitcoins like tron and iota or stellar (yeah i said that)

>if they are typical wall st faggots who dont understand blockchain and the technology
Youre fucked if youre not in BTC or ETH or LTC

XlM is gunna pump tomorrow, and i'm not just saying this because im holding, but because for a week now, CNBC has been talking fucking 24/7 about bitcoin yadadad Bubble Blah Blah, WEISS RATINGS....

but still, these are the guys who told us subprime Ninja mortgages were AAA kobe beef
still sweating btw anons. give me some love

Because there's been lots of normie hype behind it. They said there's a few overvaliewed coins and my guess is that tron is on their fail list

tfw they will give ripple and Tronix a AAA+ rating

They will give them the garbage rating they deserve

give stellar a break.

They get a bad rap because they broke off of Ripple and all their centralizing the decentralized gargbage.

but they don't share a single line of code anymore, and XLM can serve a real purpose.

You really think QTUM is gunna pump?

This is what you call a shitcoin? Ok normie lmao
Ill enjoy seeing you from the moon this year.

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Decentralized (fuck you autists)
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Can easily replace Ethereum (Ethereum cannot handle real world transactions)
- MOBI+KIN chose Stellar over Ethereum (medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-stellar-sdk-initial-draft-839afcaaf55c)
- AERON testing Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)
- XLM is still not yet on bitfinex or bithumb

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Recent News:

- stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
- twitter.com/alexisohanian/status/955531298902228992
- Ternio newest ICO on Stellar (ternio.io/)

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 25 January; Road map
- 25-31 January; FairX beta news (alleged)

Source on the time?

0900pst

I'm eager to see centralized shittokens get BTFO.

hi,
i clean the toilets over at Weiss headquarters
shitty job I know

anyhow just yesterday i overheard a conversation about how this coin called "MONERO" (not sure if I heard right) was apparently the "future" of "cryptocurrency"
not sure what to make of this... they also said made jokes about dumping something "stellar"...
oh well,... too bad I know nothing about this stuff
just thought I'd let you know...
ok later guys... how do I post this... oh, there

I'm more concerned about my bank fucking me.

Their ratings are going to be shit that’s guaranteed.
They’re nothing but wall st minions.
I can predict part of it but it will also depend on what they want to pump/crash.

Expect btc to get shit grade
ETH not sure
XRP is going to be the only triple AAA
Rest of going to get shit on.

Wtf is a Weiss rating. Why is this all over biz all of a sudden and before no one talked about it.

thanks just bought 100k

theyre basically gonna just rate these coins based on their volatilty and resilience of the order books. I doubt they will be making long term predictions about the coins and the tech behind them

so it will probably be just as you expect

BTC - AAA
ETH - AAA
XRP - A
TRX - junk

etc

This. Sadly I think they will praise centralized bullshit coins

bless up^^^

and obviously holding ETH is a safer bet but it's not going to see 1400 again for weeks

Nah, they are market manipulators, do u even history breh

They will shit on everything but whatever wall st has been accumulating, xrp will get AAA I guarantee you that.
Alts coins going to get shit on, bitcoin will probably get shit on as well, they have been trying to to dump it for a while

XLM is unironically the most likely to get an A rating
>Jewish
>sounder fundamentals than Ripple
>heavy compliance
>links with traditional industry figures
>decent growth potential by boomer standards

cripple already pamping. everyone know the jews will rate teir own coin A

if you say so

It comes out tomorrow, it is first wall street bank/institution to give rating for a security/marketable asset.

Basic finance tells you that gold isn't gold unless Goldman Sachs says it is.

XLM is gonna punp so hard soon and all my haters will know i was right!

snakey snakey wakey wakey

I fucking hope you're right.

All the FUD here making me fear for my 10000 starssss

nasdaq.com/article/weiss-ratings-set-to-grade-cryptocurrencies-20180122-00161

They caused last market crash
Muh triple AAA trash bonds.

Idc, fuck their shit. Let them go and advise some boomers about stocks or something.

if BTC gets an AAA you know it's rigged and Weiss was payed

Yeah, my dad works at Bitcoin and he told me the CEO paid Weiss off for a good rating.

>The ratings would be based on a model that analyzes thousands of data points on each coin's technology, usage, and trading patterns, the agency said.

"Many cryptocurrencies are murky, overhyped and vulnerable to crashes. The market desperately needs the clarity that only robust, impartial ratings can provide," Weiss Ratings Founder Martin Weiss, said.

Anyone who thinks XRP is getting a good rating is in for some hurt.

Will I make it with 1.3k xlm? ;_;

This is how its going to go down
>Bad rating on BTC so they can accumulate more
>Terrible rating on VEN because the jews hate their eastern counterparts making more money than them
>TRX and XRP will get the best grades to trick normies again into wasting their valuable BTC and ETH into useless tokens with gorillion supply
t.Jew

Are they really influential? Looking forward to the VEN boom

>inB4 every crypto gets an F- rating

Weiss should be favorable toward Monero yes?

quick everybody pull out of crypto

>my dad works at Bitcoin

yeh but my dad works at blockchain and he says your dad is lying

>Anybody else scared shitless of the Weiss ratings coming out soon?

>implying they won’t shit on all crypto and call it a bubble

You are all delusional.

>BTC gets an F- rating and the whole crypto market dies

No, i dont invest in shit coins.

Only coins with a strong business models and dev teams.

XLM, ADA, RXP, VEN

Im ready to go to the moon tomorrow

Btc is a worthless shitcoin, the quicker we decouple from that garbage the better off we'll be.

I'll laugh when they give every crypto from Bitcoin on down an F.

Every coin but XLM.

*fixed it for you

this

lol no

opening up binance tmr to check on my XLM

It's a scale JUST for crypto you mongoloid. Though that would make it funnier, desu

I’m leaking a rating, bitconnect will get AAA

Video confirms it’s a good buy
youtu.be/D1PDhRXWexc

>to believe Weiss or not to believe

Not to believe

Hope you ladies are ready to see XLM at $1-1.50 by this weekend....

another P&D group ??? holyshit those discord channel are getting out of hands

PLEASE $3 XLM PLEEEAAAAAASSAEEEE

>they're rating TRX

They better give FUN a good rating

All fake XLM will never make it.

This

Literally every coin on the list is going to get a subpar rating. The best one will probably be XRP at like a B or B+.

You know why? Because they know giving cryptos a poor rating will destroy the fantasy for normies. Ppl will panic sell thinking their favorite coin isn't really that great because some company said so.

Then institutions and big boys are going to swoop in and buy up everything at a discount.

Mark my words we will see a beefy dip (15-25%) shortly after those ratings come out.

If you don't think this is plausible you're living in fantasy land.

This

We WILL see a huge dip tomorrow. CNBC and outlets will report on the volatility and bubble yet again causing mass panic selling.

Institutions will be waiting to buy at a discount just like last week.

CNBC: Weiss ratings revealed. Is this the end of the cryptocurrency bubble?

>Mark my words
past your bedtime grampa fudster

>"Many cryptocurrencies are murky, overhyped and vulnerable to crashes. The market desperately needs the clarity that only robust, impartial ratings can provide," Weiss Ratings Founder Martin Weiss, said.

You know what is coming guys. Next fud.

no its 9am eastern

Yup.

Incoming fud and huge dip.

Trade some coins for USDT to buy the dip.

people are going to be pulling out of USDT once they realize its just monopoly money

>”Many cryptocurrencies are murky, overhyped and vulnerable to crashes. The market desperately needs the clarity that only robust, impartial ratings can provide," Weiss Ratings Founder Martin Weiss, said.

Fuck this kike shilling his own job/company like it was a gift from god. Fucker is gonna be insider trading like the rich motherfucker he is. He’s gonna ride the wave of people cumming tsunami waves rushing to get into the coins he shills.

Even if that’s not the case, he’s just narrowing down the crypto market to a few picks for all the whales that can then “stabilize” the market by the walls they’ll throw up.

I don't think you will see this unilaterally.

I expect to gain a lot tomorrow.

The older I get the less subtle kikes are becoming - now they're running P&Ds in public and acting like it's a service.

No, because I'm not a boomer and don't care about these things.

I hope I'm wrong but I unironically don't see these ratings being good for the coins they rate. Seems like a perfect opportunity to fud hard and tank the market and blame it on the bubble volatility

Kinda makes you wonder why they've always been persecuted.

it's not terribly difficult to ID the good alts

I didn’t even realize that wasn’t a full quote. They cut out the best part of the quote.

>”We’re proud to be the first to bring that benefit to investors — to help them cut through the hype and identify the few truly solid cryptocurrencies. Our ratings are based on hard data and objective analysis. But they're bound to create controversy, including some grades that may come as a surprise to some people.”

This shilling motherfucker and his company have probably been buying for weeks.