Lamden TAU

Literally one minute ago.
Get in.

oohhhhhh babbbbbgyyyyyyyy
36k reporting in

Damn thats a bag... only have 6.5k from ico

>partnered with bounty0x
Enjoy your heavy af bags. Bounty has no long term prospects.

Bounty is their first client so to speak. Lamden will make it possible to pay bounties in many currencies.

I hope to god this is kucoin/Binance

t.200k bag holder

Dear god, please be something good. They fucked everybody with their stupid Coinfalcon partnership.

HOLY SHIT what a read it is that the dev or community manager talks like this. It was on my list of things to research but not anymore, thanks for saving me time OP.

literally cringed reading that last part of devs post kek

I literally sold my stack because of that dev's last sentence.

It's a good mixture of chads and autistic weirdos, i like the team.

Holding 1300 tau here and i feel pajeeted.
I guess /biz shillers got me on this one.

That coin is a scam that will get pumped and dumped. Do not touch it with a stick if you like money.

Anyone in charge of a business that uses language like that can not be taken seriously. I hope anyone buying this realizes this project is going nowhere long term.

I see no Chad behavior, only NEET like socially inept autism (not the good autism like Vitalik exudes). This will continually encourage fake hype trains until the community is exhausted, like OMG.

this, it really speaks volumes of the type of investors that make up crypto , at least in these smaller cap coins

these leaders will be the first to go when the bubble pops, and the bear market is already looming

thanks just added 10k more tau to my stack

Got my 10x from the ICO, dumped bags when I met the team on Telegram. They're literal Hypesters.

If you'd been in any TAU thread recently you'd see all the people calling it out as a scam. If you haven't sold already you're a dummy

the mere fact they have to do shit like that to keep people happy is a sign that it's shit

Anyone remembers "huge news" from einsteinium guys?

>Got my 10x from the ICO, dumped bags
Nice, samesies. Best ICO I've ever been a part of. Did 10x in a week.

>scam
>partnering with someone to use their WORKING PRODUCT
>scam
>working product
>scam
youre retarded

stop announcing announcements

ok well then
>failing business
whatever floats your boat

Thank god i sold this shitcoin with at least minor profits, it's really down the dumps now no wonder it's being shilled

And always do the opposite of biz, Ez gains

>working product
yeah no, they are currently in the process of making a minimum viable product
they rest of the team (5 guys that were hired last week) apart from the two lads are remote, likely from india and the surrounding area

They plastered their faces everywhere.

It can't possibly be a scam unless the devs are ready to get their reputation tarnished forever.

You are trusting millions of dollars to frat boys who use language like this.

I sold a night after the ICO and have no regrets

>devour the souls of our enemies and strike down all those who oppose them.

Kek, and this is supposed to be advertised towards enterprises? lol

Fuck me, wanted to dump half these bags when it was at $1 but shitcoin is only on ED and I ain't using that aids infected exchange, not fucking happening. Anyways we haven't seen the last of this coin, faggots keeps calling it a scam, can't wait to see the pink wojacks when they deliver

aw, the old they put their faces everywhere meme. Still doesn't mean they have a working or viable product

i dropped my bags on idex after ico at 10x
all good, should have bought a lot more of this shit kek

This, if a company says "HUGE NEWS coming so and so date" it's a huge red flag. Why not just announce the news? Let me guess, "NDA!" "Our partner has to announce it first!".

It wasn't meant to answer that particular FUD.
It's a counterargument to the project being a scam. It does so successfully.

these fucks i swear. please be a better exchange so i can dump the shit out of my ico coins