XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Decentralized (fuck you autists)
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Can easily replace Ethereum (Ethereum cannot handle real world transactions)
- MOBI+KIN chose Stellar over Ethereum (medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-stellar-sdk-initial-draft-839afcaaf55c)
- AERON testing Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)
- XLM is still not yet on bitfinex or bithumb

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Recent News:

- stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
- twitter.com/alexisohanian/status/955531298902228992
- Ternio newest ICO on Stellar (ternio.io/)

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 25 January; Road map
- 25-31 January; FairX beta news (alleged)

Still not bought in, nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

ternio.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Primary evidence #1 for all in

Stellar hiring around the world.

>tfw only 1k xlm

lmao suck my dick bitch

>Singapore is largest Foreign Exchange center in Asia
>Stellar aims to solve many FX problems

Your move, Veeky Forums

mate you better start trying to trade, not day trading, but maybe scalping, you will grow that stack if you're carefull

Where do you see it EOM? $ wise

With this much rumor, from this many sources, surrounding stellar, I can't imagine the price performing worse than the rest of the market during the next 2 weeks.
The little bounce up we felt this morning doesnt seem to favor stellar anymore than anything else, and the rest of the news is yet to be priced in.
Even if the roadmap is "we did it for the lulz," were pretty close to the floor on it's current price and can't dip much further.
Plus, let's remember Jed is fueled by a furious hate and rage. I don't think he's been spending much time sleeping this last month during XRPs bullrun.

I unironically dumped all my ENG, and half my LINK to ride stellar for the next 2 weeks.

All depends on how they play the road map tbqh.

However, it should be clear, particularly from their blog post, is that this is one of the few crypto currencies and networks that are actually being used in the real world, and that they are ramping up this use in 2018 heavily.

Their post was a polite fuck you to 99% of the cryptospace which is, correctly put, scam coins going no where.

Well, bought 3kUSD worth of XLM at 0.50 USD so i hope i didnt fuck up.

Hope the road map and Weiss report pump it up

We are just getting started user

Sitting comfy on 25k of these beauties been waiting patiently for these next few weeks.

bump

>2k XLM
I'm not going to make it

>almost 9b market cap

this is already on the moon you retards

>- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
Every crypto currency has smart contracts you nugget.

Market cap means nothing you fuck nugget

> thinking IBM is better than banks

uuuuh ok, norman mcshiller

>doesnt know shit, the post
IBM is the world-wide trojan horse shill to get with banks and stellar has bank partnerships, particularly with their lightyear branch

lol ok

MC = price x shares outstanding

that is all, dumb fuck.

What the fuck, who's accumulating at .000492 eth?
There's a really solid floor set up right now.

GO DOWN PLEASE I AM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING.

This comment alone has proved to me that biz is even dumber than I ever thought possible. Save yourself the tears and get out of crypto now.

N-no they don't??

50$ eoY?

Oh fuck boys, the order book is restructuring. Buy orders are being pushed up.
The fomo is setting in.

Only 3.7k why didn't I buy during the last dip shiieet

more like 5

If XLM were to get to BTCs market cap. right now it would still only be 10$ a coin.

I lol'd at their snide remark about dentacoin

Fuck dentacoin

What's your exit price? I'm trying to get more link with this xlm stack I got

Fuck marketcaps.
Crypto market will be trillions in the next 2 years

Nice argument

a 10$ coin is 120k for me kek

the co founder of redddit even promoted this shit yesterday which shows you just how much normie potential this coin has

this is definitely a long hold coin 2018 is the year of the snaked. haters beware

Half at 30% up, everything at 50% up.
Or sell half in two weeks, split that back into Link and Eng.
I love link, but when I find another coin with a better short term growth potential, I move into that.
Link is always going to have better long term growth potential, and when it does move, it's likely it will 3x over the course of a week. But who knows when that will be.

tfw only 100k XLM

>thinking you are smart because you know what market cap is

>Tfw only 200k xlm

I put $8k into this game, but $4.6K ATH for DBC. Its only worth $1k now. Should I move to Stellar?

Sold my ven stack last night for XLM. My body is ready

Hope you ladies are ready to see XLM at $1-1.50 by this weekend.

Try day trading to increase your stack.
You just might make it by 2019 if you try some ICOs

Don't day trade if we got big news around the corner, you never know when it will take off and you get FUCKED

Pretty sure he was memeing

lol just drop down to .000491 eth for me so i can buy more

>tfw 200 xlm
>not a typo

Same here, 1013 XLM. But it's okay, I'm in the third world so it doesn't matter. Anything above $20k and I can say I made it.

>tfw 100 XLM
>I WISH IT WAS A TYPO

I'm just going to put in a sell order for $1.50 and hope some retard buys it.

>tfw only 50 XLM

Feels bad man

Real question: Should i go in? I'm a broke college fag and I've only got like $90 in my portfolio. Should I go all in on XLM and hope for the best?

>can
You live in the states too?

Poorfag with 492 XLM. It's supposed to do well after Weiss Ratings and FairX. Get in now while it's cheap near 50 cents. XLM might go up to $1.50 by next week.

what about circulating suppy : total supply? isn't it gonna crash hard after more get released into it?

just bought more
>440 xlm
>will i make the great

That's exactly why I'm considering selling my other assets, BTC, LTC, and ETH, and going into XLM all the way. I'm torn between a potential short term gain or if I"m better off long term holding

Hi Sandeep!

(((Weiss))) website is down

anyone know if they are US or EU based for their (((report))) timing?

If you're still holding BTC and LTC you deserve your fate.

you will be a millionaire by 2019

After the Weiss report on Wednesday, the roadmap release thursday, and the FairX release this quarter dont be suprised in XLM is trading for $5-6 towards the end of this year.

Screenshot this:
XLM will be trading $1.50-2 USD this summer at a minimum

Dont miss out!!!

word

gfotta have at least 10k lumens to post in here sorry faggotts ge tthe fuck out

17k xlm. Am I going to make it?

with a 425bi market cap,1 XLM would be worth just 4 dollars, its like 5x from now, NOT IMPRESSED

Bought another 240. This rocket better fucking take off soon. Poorfags can't afford no moons.

Guys it will dump on roadmap on pump ?
Most of the time coins dump on roadmap

Same. Me thinks these 10k+ holders are going to dump hard after XLM 2x's. Stay vigilant

It's worth it right now. It's at 48 cents. Sell your grandpa coins for it now or wait for BTC to be in the green. BTC in green and XLM in red = yes mode lol

>temporary
Retard

Their loss. 2x is NOTHING compared to where XLM is going.

>still haven't reached anywhere close to ath that we hit late December

WHEN ARE WE MOONJNG FOR REAL BROS

Bought 12k XLM last year, bought the dip and I'm now holding 17k XLM

who grill

no chance in hell

I cant decide to go all in on XLM or VEN. Can someone show me da way?

Fore sure. Once it peaks they're dropping XLm like flies. Probably holding onto 30% of it. But by the end of the year, XLM should reach $5-10 easily. Plus if we have a bullrun, anyone holding even 500 will make 5x-10x. XLm is definitely a long term hodl.

>1.5-2.00

Low quallity fud.
You really think it can only maintain a 3x?

but what about ven? thats the greatest coin ever or something

Exactly. Annual global remittances are under $500 billion. Per week that's $9,615,384,615 on average. The use case means the user doesn't know anything about crypto and XLM is a temporary vehicle to exchange from currency A to currency B. Banks never need to have a large amount on hand, an advantage to then over fiat. Furthermore, Banks will come XLM and just mint their own coin based on it and make it fungible with other bank coins. Not talking out of my ass. This is straight from one of the founders .

what are you trying to say

Ven just pumped 300% in a few days. XLM's cooled off to 50 cents from 90 cents a few weeks ago.

I know normie logic is that things going up are going to keep going up and things going sideways are going to keep going sideways. Just bear in mind that's not how markets work.

Think about roadmap, FairX, likely good Weiss rating tomorrow. XLM is primed for pumping. VEN has great news ahead too, but it's time for it to consolidate for at least a few days. Get on XLM or prepare to regret it.

Please stop...
Let the stupid get what is coming to them

basically these banker tokens like XRP and XLM are insanely overvalued because normies dont understand what they are really used for

so i take it you don't have any XLM?

>ternio.io/
yah because only banks are going to be using stellar just like only banks use bitcoin hahahha bu tyah um dont buy lumen MORE FOR ME

shhhh this is what I'm trying to do but it won't work if you tell everyone

>dont understand what they are really used for
you do realize it takes a minimum amount of XLM to send a transaction, including on the DEX marketplace
therefore banks need to have XLM on hand in order to send transactions

This. XLM is the gas/oil of the network.

>you do realize it takes a minimum amount of XLM to send a transaction, including on the DEX marketplace
therefore banks need to have XLM on hand in order to send transactions
1 XLM per wallet lmao....

explain

Can somebody answer me this:
Stellar is the native asset of the platform/ledger.
The largest selling point of Stellar and their network is the ability to declare new assets and then transfer/distribute them.
In order to transfer the assets one must pay in stellar, about .0001 or something.
One does not need to use the native asset (stellar) to accomplish anything but the transfer.
So unless everyone is paying for things in stellar (which we've seen is not necessary) why would the price appreciate for a Lumen?
Basically, you don't need a lot of Lumens to use their tech; why should a Lumen be worth anything more than a couple cents?
What will drive the price up, except for speculation?

ayy

Well same situation here now all in XLM. Hope we make it user