Is he a virgin?

Not business related but come on people we’re all wondering. He kind of looks like a handsome Chad in this picture, right?

He’s a swell guy and he’s made us all a lot of money, we should get him some puss. I know he’s not gay btw he doesn’t look gay.

you dont think someone with his wealth has had at least 1 decent hooker so far?

The thought of him fornicating with a female absolutely fascinates me.

He's saving himself for some perfect 10/10 aryan waifu. Something normies like you would never understand.

I wouldn’t hold it against him. Do you think he has fangirls?

yeah, me.

But what if he's gay? Then you're using a gay coin. Now how bad is that

They mentioned at the last Consensys meeting that Vitalik now has a personal assistant and security team now. I assume the pa is taking care of him sexually, surely he is too busy to have a normal real relationship

Someone shop a buff vitalik. buff vitalik would slay these bitches

he has really nice eyes bitches love that.

There was literally a dedicated ICO aimed at only photoshopping pictures of VB as a bodybuilder.

Sorry but fat faggots LARPing as girls on Veeky Forums don't count.

fit vitalik would clean up tinder t b h

I think he's 100% asexual. I could imagine he has something which resembles a penis but I doubt any blood ever entered it. All of it goes in his amazing brain which powers the mind of the century.
When I read about how he became a Libertarian because of WoW nerfs I realized he was nothing like an ordinary human being. He operates on a level no one has ever has before.

>because of WoW nerfs

Wish I could be this high T

He said it was more of a joke and while he was upset about the nerf he didnt cry and he was already favouring decentralization when it happened

In that case you are using a gay computer right now.

WHO CARES IF A PERSON IS GAY OR NOT?

hnnnnngggg

Is it really you?

>They mentioned at the last Consensys meeting that Vitalik now has a personal assistant and security team now. I assume the pa is taking care of him sexually, surely he is too busy to have a normal real relationship

Vitalik preparing for his future role as god emperor?

Wasn't the neuman architecture superior to the turing machine?

>mfw Eth is just a ponzi scheme aimed at making Vitalik rich enough to buy blizzard and fix WoW.
All in, just bought $100k

>not business related
>still makes a thread
fuck off redditor

>he doesn’t look gay.

He fucking does.

turing isnt computer architecture, its idea

What nerfs were they?

So our computers aren't gay after all.

was ready to throw mine through the window.

He wasn't gay as he never fucked any men. Now fuck back to rebbit

If this were true..

>just bought 100k + 12.6k so 112.6k

I don't even think Vitalik gives 2 shits about roasties. He's a 210 IQ autist that only cares about his vision to better the world.

he's not a virgin but he never was with a woman

kek