Buy VEN?

Bought VEN

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup massive co ordinated fud campaign plus announcement coming tomorrow
Buy signal

(priced in)

congrats, now sell at a loss, you can do it!

bought at 8.47 should i sell now at 8.05?

What does VEN even do? I've read about the RFID stuff, but what are the tokens even for? How do you use them?

comfy

mainnet later, staking, thor, supply lin I stopped giving a fuck.

>tfw no VenWaifu

this shit is shady as fuck

Yeah but how do you spend VEN? That doesn't tell me how you spend VEN or rather VET in the future.

Hey there user, it's Sunny.
I heard you were interested in our upcoming blockchain called Vechain. We are still finishing up our whitepaper but You can find our current roadmap here: cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf

With rove,
Sunny

I didn't ask for a thesis m8. I asked how you use VEN? You don't have to shove me this whole buzz-word filled paper to tell me how you use VEN. It should be able to be answered in a couple sentences.

You don't spend VET. You stake. Just like NEO.
You spend generated THOR.

From what I understand you don't spend it, you stake it and generate revenue from having it , like neo-gas

Yeah but how do you spend THOR and GAS then? The businesses in the Eco-system are going to have the ability for you to use GAS and THOR as payments? Is that it?

Hello again,
Please wait for our white paper revelation in a month or so. We will also have a FAG-page on our site for frequently asked questions, like the one you asked.

See you there,
Sunny

Nice one, Sunny! :D

If I get it right they are selling blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) to enterprises.

No you dumb retard. Live stream tomorrow with partnership announcements. Why the fuck do you think all these poor fags are trying so hard with these FUD posts.

The thing is a lot of groups are already doing that, ETH, NEO, TAU, ARK, etc etc etc. What I wanted to know is how VET is used and I got that it was a generator for another coin that can be used in their other sidechains or something like that.

I'll tell you right now because this is usually what always happens. After new or a conference the coin price dumps. Almost 100% always happens. Anyone remember SIBOS SIBOS? Anyone remember how hard chainlink was being shilled with SWIFT?

how is it priced in you tard. You don't even know what kind of announcement is it going to be. It could be that mind belowing news they promised to us in december

Yes. Also with NEO you pay with GAS to deploy smart contract.
I expect similar thing with Vechain.
Basically every transaction fee will be in THOR.

After news* excuse my missing a letter.

The coins are tied directly to shipped products. So if someone sends a product from one place to another with a coin, the validity (or some kind of info) of a product can be verified. Its in the non-white paper though explained horrendously but lets say I want to attach the string "hello" to a blockchain transaction - the new transaction id will be (effectively) the SHA256 of the old one, with 'hello' appended to the 64 character string, along with the amount, dest. address, etc. so to verify that the new value is real, all you have to do is do the same SHA256 encode: take old address, append this data, and if it matches the new one it's a valid and real transaction.

I don't know what could be more mind blowing than china tobacco.
And I don't believe in PBoC.

lol you bought the meme.

Biz Rule #1:
Always do the opposite of what biz shills

Biz now has FUD campaign against Vechain.
Look at all the posts.

Waltoncucks

Sure, but there are major differences. For example, Solidity and PoW in ETH, C# Java and PoS in NEO. It seems that VeChain is going to be a private blockchain, whereas ETH and NEO are and will remain public.

Yup, definitely a FUD campaign. Any criticism for the hundreds of VEN shill threads posted on Veeky Forums and reddit is anyone holding WTC's fault. There is 1 WTC thread for every 50 VEN threads. They all lack actual discussion instead 'MOOOOOOOON; $100 EOY soon!!'

It takes 5 minutes of reading to find out how much more humble the Walton community really is. Walton is always the first coin to come under attack in these threads. Makes me think the competition is real. I own no Walton but maybe I should.
I'll buy back in once there is some substance instead of these cancerous threads.

hahaha your fukd

>I pick what coin to invest into based on how many retarded threads i see of 16-23 year old man children flinging shit at each other.

You're not gonna make it.

IMPORTANT:

IF YOU ARE A NEW INVESTOR LOOKING INTO BUYING VECHAIN'S VEN TOKENS, PLEASE REFER TO THIS POST FIRST:

You know the reason I sold? Because this happens every single week on Veeky Forums. Hype drives price up (in this case crazy growth in two months), event is a let down, price drops. I've already made it. There is nothing VEN can do to keep the current marketcap they have right now in the short term when they are still an ERC20 token. Anyone thinking this will continue rising now is deluded.

I've got 850. Am I gonna make it?

Tbh I've made a fair bit off of Veeky Forums shills. I bought REQ at 17 cents sold at $1, bought VEN at $2 still holding, bought SNOV and sold at a 3x, bought audiocoin sold at a 2x in an hour. Ez short term gains if you get in early

In a nutshell, VEN makes almost everything else look bad. This coin has received an enormous amount of attention very suddenly, and upon casual examination it seems to have everything:

-A working product already deployed
-Use cases in industries perfectly suited for blockchain adoption
-A massive network of government and industry contacts
-Confirmed partnerships with industry giants
-Investment and direct advisory by well respected venture capitalists, who are also connected to industry and government
-Proof of Stake, which promises the passive generation of wealth for token holders, independent of market speculation.

So why the FUD? Why do people want this coin to fail? Isn't blockchain adoption a GOOD thing? Not to them. You see, they hold actual shitcoins who's only value is as a speculative asset. The coins they hold do nothing, have no use case, have no adoption, and are unconnected to any real world industry or government entity. They hold bags of shit.
When VEN succeeds, it means that suddenly the standards on what is acceptable in this market will shift. People will compare shitcoins against the new gold standard, and when they find the shitcoin wanting, they will move on to something else that more closely resembles what a winner looks like in 2018.
VEN pushes the standards sky high. So of course, the type of people who want to get rich off of scam icos, third world garbage, memecoins, and worthless no-use-case minables hate it. They hate it. Because it's the future. The future has no place for shitcoins.

The future is in utility. Logistics, fintech, platforms.

Blockchain is maturing. It's a good thing for everybody who wants to invest intelligently.
It's a bad thing for those who thrive on manipulation and blind luck.
Enjoy the FUD. It is merely the dying breath of shitcoins everywhere, and the frantic screaming of their bagholders as they go down with the ship

>Veeky Forums has an impact on the crypto market
yeah man you're not gonna make it.

A large majority of technology isn't the mobile apps or websites you see. It's backend systems that work largely unnoticed. These backend systems are vechains bread and butter. Vechain is offering blockchain as a service to other companies. There's way more money in B2B than B2C. You'd be an idiot to not have a large stake in VEN.

On small af market cap coins, Veeky Forums can pump. Audiocoin, snovio etc.

Im actually curious on something, can you 2 post me your blockfolio? I wanna know what type of gains people have made that think along these lines.

In a landscape equivalent to that of Texas at the turn of the 19th Century, where impotent old men still reign supreme; there will be no reward, empathy nor pity for those that fail to see. The virile man riding in from the east on his tall tall horse, a man which can wrangle, tame and bend horses, bears and bulls.

Eliminating middlemen, increasing the speed of operations, and trustless contracts can be a huge point of attraction for enterprises. VeChain has a potential to generate enormous profit in coming years.

>He actually thinks poorfags ln /biz have an effect on the market.
Kek