Stripe + XLM

Stripe just announced they're ending support for Bitcoin payments, but may add Stellar payments in the future. Did that just make my XLM a better hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
stripe.com/us/customers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support

Stellar has a dude on the board, Greg Brockman, who was from Stripe. So makes sense Stellar is on the table for being added as support.

If XLM is picked. Holy Shit!!!÷!÷÷

Well, bought 3kUSD worth of XLM at 0.50 USD so i hope i didnt fuck up.

Hope the road map and Weiss report pump it up

Interesting that they made no mention whatsoever of Ripple, though. Is there competition here?

This isn't really a surprise. Stripe provided Stellar with seed funding years ago.

Well, the CEO of ripple left and went to STELLAR so you could say that

Interesting, if I worked for Ripple this was basically them saying "ooh Shots fired!".

priced in :(

whats with the dumb shots fired saying? only idiot bro types ever use it

>reddit

OmiseGO will rape the competition holy shit

Sorry if I hurt your xrp feelings, but to have a payment system not mention number 3 as an option but highlights number 8, says alot.

>Correction...number 7 now

1) not surprising
2) not relevant, no one uses Stripe

>No one uses stripe

Who actually does though? I've never even heard of them.

We're not allowed to talk about omg here. Brainlets start getting headaches and dying off.

Literally everyone in silicon valley you fucking moron

stripe.com/us/customers

Just because you don't know their brand doesn't mean you don't use them.

Any company created after 2010 uses stripe as their payment system. It's an API that helps developers create a checkout system for their products.

nope, you're thinking of OMG.

Thanks.

Stop being an angry little faggot, all I did was ask a question. I didn't shit on your shitcoin.

I'm angry because you expect to be spoon-fed. It's really not hard to do a Google search for Stripe.

If you're throwing money at products without fundamentally understanding what you're investing in, you're part of the problem with this market.

Said a shorter way: DYOR faggot

As you can see, they mention OMG first

>If you're throwing money at products without fundamentally understanding what you're investing in

I don't own any XLM and Stripe (maybe) using XLM, isn't understanding XLM as a product. Stay mad tho

Nice, just bought 4k omg

Omg gives stakers ALL revenue
I'm not familiar enough with stellar, but what is the incentive for me as investor to hold XLM? Do they give any similar dividends?

Nice just bought 100k

specifically, they own a sizable percentage of all existing lumens

hate this faggot meme so much

you have probably used stripe five times in the last week buying your funko pops and iq hurting juice