*** A Tale of Green Candles, pt. 4 ***

*After travelling through the countryside, you grow tired of battling hairy monsters. You decide to become a merchant instead, living a life full of trading and hodling. On a late tuesday evening, after depositing your latest gold coins, you walk back to your cozy house. Suddenly, a white smoke pops and a green wizard appears.*

Hello old friend,

I have come to you with very important news. The great oracle of Huber has made a statement regarding a possible announcement that will be made public soon.

Since you became a merchant, I've been closely following your business. It looks like you could use a bit of a hand after the recent red candles, so I have come to your aid.

During this week the town criers will announce the news. Make sure you purchase the golden coin that is named Lamden before this event. Be quick!

As always, stay safe. May the green candles be with you, friend.

*The wizard disappears in a puff of smoke*
*You feel empowered*

Reply with "thank you tau wizard" to receive green candles for many days to come.

thank you tau wizard

Feeling pretty JUSTd by TAU, save us wizard!

Thank you TAU wizard

Thank you TAU wizard

felling comfy as fuck with my 150k tau. this will make me mill'er in few months. also dev mentioned there would be huge news this week. really comfy

thank you tau wizard

all other projects try to make memes as good as lamdens

Hold strong and your profits will be of great size, my friend.

Thank you tau wizard

if only they could make a good (or any) product

Hello fellow mini whale, I too hope are Patiance is rewarded

accumulate now

Most comfortable hold ever. Market cap is so low for a blockchain platform. Once this hits a good exchange it will blow up hard! $TAU

Tank you tau daddy

Thank you TAU wizard

Thank you dumping whales

Gentle reminder picrelated

Thank you, TAU wizard

Why the fuck would I want to put money on your shitcoin based on rumor?

1. 'Tis not a shitcoin.
2. It's not a rumour, confirmed in Telegram.
3. Free gold coins for buying a girlfriend.

Join us on our journey, friend. Great riches await us.