Raiblocks News

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7shx0q/developer_update_6_230118_new_wallet_update/

Let's go boys

to the moon bois

Won't sell those bags until 500$ at least. Literally best dev and community in Crypto. No fake partnerships, no fake announcements, no Github inactivity. Just all around great project.

it's good news for XRB

that means it's going to $9

Its like AMD stocks.

Could anybody shortly sum up this project, so I could buy, while it's this low? The chart seems like it's only going up from now.

Decentralized, instant, feeless p2p currency

instant btc with no charge

retard devs that will kill it

Flavour of the week = over
this shitKoin is going nowhere

so like every other shitcoin, uh-huh

Every other shitcoin is feeless? Please post some bro I'd like to buy 100k of each of them.

they are apparently nearly instant, too

Its DAG coin, like IOTA and Digibyte, its not mined.

Transactions are free and instant (user hardware only theoretical limit for txs), nodes that verify transaction are lightweight and can process large amount of transactions with very small monthly price (~2-3$). This is very important for business given that every business uses Visa and POS devices for payment thus paying percentage of every transactions. This would mean they have control over their node with extremely small fee needed to be payed.

Coin is created by developer who worked at AMD and Qualcomm and has been active on Bitcoin talk for 3 years answering all questions in process. He left full time job this year to concentrate fully on project and hired more people to help him out.

Re-branding is likely going to happen in next few weeks (node syncing had to be fixed before, and they were) with new wallets for Android, IOS and desktop coming out. Developers want to simplify private keys in wallets for normies to get better hang of it.

There are weekly updates on Raiblock reddit page and even engineer from PayPal made project for Rai as hobby (you can check it on Raiblocks reddit page).

In general, not a shit coin and a competent team that is firstly making sure thing works as intended instead of announcing partnership after partnership without even having whitepaper.

>currency

Yeah good luck with that being even more deflationary than BTC

only two bagholders responded ahahaha this coin is shit and everyone knows

pajeesh

Yea it's shit I just sold it all

This is why you will never make it

>MFW bought at 3$
>MFW bcought manipulated whale dips on shitgrail
>literally quadrupled amount of XRBs
>sold initial investment + another 30% and put in NEO
>Daily traded and took 20% extra from noobs
>Waiting on 200$
>MFW

finally I can dump this pile of shit at 15

Post yfw you were hodling since ~2k or less satoshi.

>THIS FUCKING MEMECOIN DIDN'T IMMEDIATELY 10X
>I'M TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT A COIN THAT IS INSTANT AND FREE IS REVOLUTIONARY
>ONLY CARE ABOUT PROFITS, FUCK INNOVATION, I JUST WANT ANOTHER 1000% RETURN

Why didn't you dump it at 40$ (Kucoin) you retard? How retarded is biz really jesus christ...

>Why didn't you dump it at 40$ (Kucoin) you retard?
Why didn't you lmao
You could have tripled your xrb by selling ath and buying this dip

This coin needs FUD at the moment. It is the coin I believe in the most after Ethereum, but it needs to have its wallets ready, the rebranding and more listings. This can happen easier if the devs aren't pressured by a big community. I sold it last week and hope it will go down lower yet.

I have my phone set up to alarm me with every Binance tweet, so I can wake up and buy the shit out of it once the listing comes. But I hope it wont come that soon and the price can slip lower still.

FUD HARDER GENTLEMEN

I actually quadrupled mine. I didn't want to test my luck any more as I know when to back down. But if I didn't at first, I would dump them at 40$ for sure.

If the devs can have just a months worth of time more to do their work quietly, then RaiBlocks will have a real chance to overcome other "transaction currencies" (BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH,...)

They will then probably hire a marketing team as well.

this is unironically the next bitcoin

B-B-BUH MUH SMART CONTRACTS. BB-B-B-B-UH BIZ TOLD ME TO DUMP. BUHHH-UHUH BIZ TOLD ME IT WAS A SHITCOIN. BUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH BIZ SAID TO SELL LOW

Between the node issues, market dip, and general FUD, this coin is ridiculously undervalued right now

wait are you trying to tell me that i shouldn't have sold xrb low to get into vechain at the top like biz said?

shut the fuck up

What the fuck are you talking about. This coin is crashing because it was overvalued as fuck.

Daily reminder:

>syncing under normal conditions doesn't fucking work
>developers distribute snapshots through google drive

Lmao nothing to see here. It's also proof of stake hooooo boy.

No it crashed because of the reasons I listed. All of XRB's issues are about to be resolved in a short time frame. Seems like a smart time to buy to me.