Coinfess

Coinfess

Other urls found in this thread:

ccrb.io/affiliate/390287
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fud my own coins because I don’t want weak hands to make it.

I bought Litecoin at $380

That's not even bad, that's a service for the community.

oy vey good goy

I FUD and FOMO coins I've never touched or will touch its just good fun

i've made $50k in the last month with real stocks but i don't care because i can't stop watching the crypto market

i bought xrp at 3.20, ADA at 1.20, and XLM at $1

You have a small penis and it embarrasses you

Sold 1500 Kucoin at 0.16

I write shill posts that get lots of upboats on plebbit about shitcoins that I don't give a fuck about and dump my bags when the sheep bump the price

ate 300 sat losses on trx and fun

s-shut up isaac

I bought DBC at 50 cents

Use the correct image faggot

looks correct to me

you brought charlie's bags gg.

this

get this ugly new shit off the board. fucking hideous

Sorry I don’t support fake wojaks

This is the new wojack. Get used to it. It's called progress.

You only like them because they’re largely hated. Even now you’re meming with “progress”

It's called professional faggotry.

I think there's a resurgence of anti-nujakism because at this point in time Veeky Forums has not yet learned how to be like Reddit, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Veeky Forums is not going to be the fun and free place that it once was in the last years. Nujaks are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Veeky Forums to make. It is now going into a reddit-like mode, and nujaks will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Veeky Forums will not survive.

Get these shit wojaks out of here

I made a bot that shills my coins on reddit and fuds coins I want to accumulate.

>(You)

nice bait. now go back to plebbit and kys

Fucking kike

with upboats or auto-commenting? or both?

I bought bitcoin at 15k

>reddit spacing
go shit somewhere else faggot

Veeky Forums has a lot of growing up to do. The new wojack is a lot more aesthetic, which is better for the newer members who might otherwise be driven away.

im a bitcoin maximalist and laugh at you and your coin that will be useless in 2 years

SPACING
P
A
C
I
N
G
nah i'm having fun shitting on you pffftttbrrrraaaapppppppp

both

I only come here for bog posting

B8
You’re proving my point: you use it because it’s hated.

>The new wojack is a lot more aesthetic, which is better for the newer members who might otherwise be driven away.
>more aesthetic
>better for the newer members
>aesthetic
>newer members
gtfo

started out in October with 1200$ and am now sitting on 400$

>tfw tried to trade, without understanding TA

Now I understand TA and how market works, but can't do anything due to bearish market, but don't want to long/short BTC with 400$.

fucks sake, if I knew as much in October as I do now about everything crpyto and trading relaited, I'd be having at least 250k$ in my bank and another 200k$ in crypto

not even joking, was retarded, but learned my lesson and am looking forward to 2018

I fucking hate having XLM bags, soon as I break even/get a small profit I'm leaving this SJW charitycoin

you did it again lol

fucking redditfags

*If I only knew how to draw support/trendline/resistance line and use fibonnaci to sell ATH back then, I'd be jerking off right now

I shill referrals on Veeky Forums.
btw ccrb.io/affiliate/390287 this scam actually ends in 3 days, get onboard until its over

I started in nov with $500 and am at $8000. No TA. Reading whitepapers/gauging communities and investing in solid projects.

>you did it again lol
that was was just to troll but throwing a space in makes it easier to read

I have a wife and kids but I send crypto gains into a secret account to fuck high end hookers whenever I feel like it. I have problems. Because of this I feel like a cunt.

I did that when I started, I was all in on HST @30c, but decided to start trading when I missed Einsteinuium, IOTA, TRX, XVG, etc moons.

Mistake, but didn't knew better. Can't do much really. Also bought BNTY and DBC @6c, but thought BTC will fall and went out lol.

w/e, will do extremely good if market goes bullish again

^

nice reference

What is the point of using fib to find an ATH? It is dynamic, if it move beyond 100% it just shifts the line up with the price. There is no reference to a prior high

heres a (you) for the ebin refference

No, you gtfo. I'm trying to create a welcoming community m80

I bought 2 ETH at all time high, week 1 January.

>shadman

Well, you drag it from previous breakout point to where it is now and get next levels.

If I only knew how channels work and trendlines, I'd be fucking rich right now fucks sake.

Sold xrp atat 0.24 like 1 hour before it pumped to 3.2 after holding it for 6 months

Bought trx at ath and sold after I lost 50% of my stack. I'm a dumbfuck

I bought and shilled tron when it was first added to liqui. I bought from 80 sats all the way to 45ish sats. I sold at a loss because life shit demanded more attention at the time and I felt a little burnt out. I then missed out and the most bullish alt coin run in recent history and fomo'd back in the game in late december. Managed to make about what I would've with selling tron at the peak and have been sailing smooth since

bought Cindicator at 0.04, sold at 0.08
(end of Dec 2017)
to buy Tron at 0.04, sold at 0.08.
Basically lost 2 moon mission: tron at 0.30 and CND at over 0.33... shit, I'm the worst.

I can't walk away from Myst. Bought at ATH and lost half my initial investment. Really hope those eastern euros pull a solid and make this coin moon, so I can go live a nice quiet life as a grad student at my dream school.

this, pls just stop. they're fucking disgusting

maybe keep a small percent in the future instead of selling 100%

you still doubled your monies, dont be greed

2.80 XRP here, I'm certain we're going beyond that soon though.

Worry not my crypto sons for I am here. Now coinfess.

Elliot wave 3 is often 1.6x the length of wave 1.