I am seriously staggered by the fact that none of you fuckers are talking about factom being one of the best projects...

I am seriously staggered by the fact that none of you fuckers are talking about factom being one of the best projects out there, and certainly going into 2018.

Factom creates a decentralized data layer on top of the Bitcoin blockchain, and that data layer can house public chains or private chains. We live in the Information Age, and Factom aims to secure the world's data - making that data immutable and easily auditable. Factom does not store the actual documents; it is not a storage solution for data. Factom hashes the data so it is easily traceable, unchangeable, and trackable over time. Factom SECURES data - it does not store data. And this data security is wildly attractive to enterprise clients (institutional, governmental, financial). By Factomizing (securing) your data, you can prove that documents or even physical parts (such as in security cameras) have or have not been tampered with. For you idiots, that's a multi-trillion market and factom basically has a monopoly in this space.

>One of the oldest projects out there
> 40+ full time team, with paul snow(CEO) being the most professional man I've ever seen.
>clients in the Fortune 100, announcements are coming Q1/Q2 as confirmed by chief marketing officer.
>at the Annual Mortgage Bankers Conference, in October 2017, Factom was requested to meet, present, and demo their products 25 times in just two days.....25 times.
>Only enterprise clients and difficult as fuck so none of you 10 IQ hypefucks know about it.
>Clients do not have to use Cryptocurrency.
Factom has 20 - 30 signed NDA's at this time (per the AMA) most of them fortune 1000.
> Banks, mortgage companies, insurance companies and government entities.

You will probably buy in at 500$. Don't say I did not warn you. This will be in the top 5 EOY 2019. But you know what, you go ahead and buy yourself some TRX. Oh what? its market cap is 10X that of factom?? You must be a great cryptoinvestor.

Other urls found in this thread:

factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heard the devs can arbitrarily change the token value at a whim.

Not true, they can't. They can change the price of an entry credit which is created out of FCT. The ratio between EC and FCT is decided by the market.

The fact that this gets no attention says enough about the current state of Veeky Forums

Bill gates invested in this coin (project)

theres like 1.5-2 tops room to grow for factom

thats why

its one of the best usecases of blockchain so far theres no question about that

Thank fuck, I was beginning to think everyone here is retarded. FCT is the most comfy hold you can possibly have. If crypto makes it, then Factom double makes it. Blockchain independent, brilliant token
and node system that guarantees increased value with use, will lead to cost savings in the trillions.

And if Link isn't a scam, holy fuck we are in for a ride.

held this shit for years and sold for loss because it's literally has a trading volume of 0

>sub $500,000,000 marketcap
>1.5-2 tops room to grow

TNT > FACTOM

Totally agree and had the same issue. Zero fucking volume. Plus their team does zero marketing and it’s generally a boring coin. Great hold long-term, but I’m not planning to be in this shit long-term.

They market to enterprises, not to consumers. Like I mentioned in my post they deal with very slow clients (20-25 NDAs). Sounds like they are marketing.

too late to buy? im seriously considering

No. This can be a 10 bil mc coin easily. AMA with the team confirmed partnerships will begin to be announced soon and this shit will moon. Astoundingly under the radar, been holding since last spring.

My whole point is that this is ridiculously undervalued/ under the radar. Risk/reward on this might be on level with LINK.

This coin is a dark horse for The Weiss evaluation tomorrow.

so 20x max iyo

Shit didn’t even think about that. For those of us who plan to stick in this cryptosphere for some time, this coin is a no brainer hold.

Factom never needed a token. The coin has zero potential unfortunately

The sky is really the limit, as much of the price is dictated by use. If a good amount of large corps use it, I don’t think x100 is impossible at all. If the total crypto mc shoots into multiple trillions, then x100 for sure. I’m in this for the long haul, and this coin is an obvious hold for 3-5+ years for me.

What is the token used for?

> this coin is a no brainer hold
I think so but I wouldn't hold a large amount of it. I still am holding 20 FCT but I sold most of my stack for Quantstamp.

what else do you hodl long term?

QASH, ETH, NAV...have a few shitcoins I’m waiting to flip and stock up on COSS too

whats better to use, i only have eth should i just use bittrex

If you have an account there then yeah, that’s what i use. I know polo has it too, but I much prefer bittrex

There is so little volume on Factom you should definitely use the BTC pair on Bit-z. Use Litecoin and exchange that for BTC unless you already have ETH in which case go ETH-BTC-FCT

Users buy entry credits from Factom or from node operators, node operators then have to burn FCT to make new entry credits that will get burned once the information is put in the blockchain. Rate of entry credit creation directly corresponds to a non-speculative value of FCT. Also, FCT are required to prevent spam and pay node operators. It is a well designed system, just look it up.

i was only going to buy 2-3k worth

I still recommend using Bit-z. seven and a half of the 9 million daily volume is on the BTC pairing there. It could be the difference between 55 FCT and 65 FCT if you are unlucky.

Among the first cryptos I ever bought, been holding since last Spring. One of the handful of alts that will survive when this bubble finally pops, which makes it a super comfy hodl.

FACTOM PARTNERSHIP WITH CHAINLINK

WAKE UP NOLINKERS

factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration

>Posted: July 28, 2016
I knew this before I bought Link.

soon you'll be wishing you got rid of your shitcoins and bought something with real quality like factom

Right.. That makes sense...

It's almost as if that was a message directed at individuals who are uninformed on the details of chainlink. I guess it would have been a good idea to make it clear that I was trying to direct the intel to people who don't hold chainlink.

Oh wait. I fucking did. So why the fuck are you even posting that you fucking insufferably retarded faggot?

>you fucking insufferably retarded faggot?
That's not very nice.

You're right. I'm sorry user. I usually don't post like that. Thanks for the cute link meme.