Coinfess - Veeky Forums edition

since theres another one with the soyjak use this one remember dont respond to soyjak threads

i fud my own coins just so people talk good about it instead

I swing traded 3 times today, how may I repent myself father?

I laugh at chinkjak. Is that wrong father?

I spent my crypto gains on erodoujins

Had a nice stack of 25 Ether I bought for around $70 last year, sold them all for Buttcoin in August during the floppening, traded it for BCash, wiped my entire folio 70%, could of had at least 25k by now.

I could of been denbt free off my student goy loans if I had just held and not be a degenerate daytrader.

I replied to the soyjack thread. Can I repent father?

I shilled a coin on Veeky Forums and got everyone to believe in it, but I am afraid that they are too stupid to realize that it has actual potential, sorry father

my dick is 4 inches

Believe it or not there's actually a fetish for micropenis so consider yourself lucky.

I sold req at 10 cents, could’ve made 40k to pay for debts too but I daytraded stupidly

I'm down 60% which leaves me at $450
I don't have anymore Fiat to put in
I'm not going to make it father I just got here to late and at the wrong time
>ATH

Sold 5.5k of VEN at 9k sat
Fuck me

We're all going to make it

die

It's okay if you do it to remind them how utterly pathetic they are. Though of course it's mainly the """artist""" himself and maybe at most two Tumblrfags who think they are "le epic trolling le Veeky Forums xD".

There's this little piece of attentionwhoring shit again. Still haven't killed yourself? You really should. Nobody likes you, neither in real life nor here. You had a shot at just being accepted as user, but of course you fucked it up just like you fuck up everything else. You just annoy everybody around you, nobody will ever truly like you, and the world will be a better place without you. Just be reminded of these facts, but of course deep down you already know it. Just kill yourself. Come on, do yourself and the world a favor. End your pathetic existence.

75% of my portfolio was put on the Lamden ICO

Could of

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KYS

I still believe ETH will hit 10k by the end of the year.

Ah, there it is, the little piece of shit again. Did you figure out it's the only way to get attention, because nobody likes you and you get ignored all the time? Poor little soul, truly a pathetic existence. Your life is worthless, you are nothing but a nuisance, some disgusting little shitstain. Why don't you kill yourself? It would end your suffering and make everybody happy. It's literally the only thing you can do that would actually yield some appreciation. Everything else you do is just - shit. It's utter worthless shit, your whole existence. You know it. You just know it. Killing yourself would be such a nice thing ... you'd be at peace and everyone would be happy you're gone. Come on, do it! You can do it! Nobody likes you anyway, just do it.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ah, there it is, the little piece of shit again. Did you figure out it's the only way to get attention, because nobody likes you and you get ignored all the time? Poor little soul, truly a pathetic existence. Your life is worthless, you are nothing but a nuisance, some disgusting little shitstain. Why don't you kill yourself? It would end your suffering and make everybody happy. It's literally the only thing you can do that would actually yield some appreciation. Everything else you do is just - shit. It's utter worthless shit, your whole existence. You know it. You just know it. Killing yourself would be such a nice thing ... you'd be at peace and everyone would be happy you're gone. Come on, do it! You can do it! Nobody likes you anyway, just do it.

My confession is I kill ayys 4 fun main

Just don't reply to those threads and those fat fucks are never gonna do a Nujack thread again.

>use this one remember don't respond to soyjak threads

thanks user, I sincerely appreciate it

I was considering selling out of XRB today, but then I remembered that I promised myself a new car once it hits binance

>shadjak