Silently moons

Silently moons

Lets see some price predictions for July and December.

$12
$40

It's not mooning?

$30
$125

$50
$235

I dont like this.
I don't want this coin to get shilled here so all the money is from Veeky Forumstards.
I want normie blood in there lots of it.

I would say that those seem high, but I am always encouraged when I remember that the symbol is a pyramid with the all seeing eye.

possibly. but i think if they're successful in what they're trying to do, I believe even longer term these go $500+. I don't think that'll be any time soon, but we may see it some day.

Well the Exodus team thinks it could be a top 50 coin. The current 50th position has a MC of ~500 mil, which would give RLC a price of $6.5. It's currently at ~2.5.

Lots of potential with this coin

don't worry, when the fomo kicks in there will be normie bloodbath

>$6.5
In two months ?
Yeah sure.
In july $15
EOY $50
2020 $250

This coin doesn't have weak point.
The thing is there is still people who are actually playing with that coin. In few months, it will probably change.

I need MORE

2 months? It will hit 6.5 a lot sooner that

Shill me HARD on this. Why is this better than SNM? Other competitors? I heard it's too different from Golem to be considered a competitor, so that's good I guess.

Will the token be valuable? What are some concerns and challenges to overcome? How are things looking in Q1 and Q2?

$20
$80

PSA: If you're a holder of this coin, don't shill it, it does fine on its own and we don't need idiots from here jumping in it

Golem hasn't released their Brass version yet even though it's been a year. The team seems fairly incompetent and given they raised 80k ETH in their ICO there's no fucking reason it should take this long to produce. Not to mention all Brass does is focus on cgi rendering.

SONM only has a testnet as an MVP, and I can't find any credentials of the team.

iExec already has a working DAPP store and is partnered with request network, signals, tandemx, and recently got added to the Exodus wallet. The team has 4 or 5 PhDs and many of them have years of experience in desktop grid computing.

So what’s a good re-entry point, anything under $3?

not to mention its a member of the openfog consortium with microsoft and dell

Price predictions are the best way to make a coin dump because people get their hopes up and have unrealistic expectations and they dump when they are not met, so post more predictions please, I want RLCs for cheap.

>Silently moons
As it should be, slow and steady wins the race.

On a serious note can you guys not post about RLC here? I haven’t gotten in yet because my other positions have really low volume and it takes a while to sell.

Please dont shill this here.. it deserves to just take off by itself, and it will.

SNM is Russian scamcoin.

This shit's about to dip like the other 4 times it hit 2500. Shit will go down to 1900. Buy high loosers.

PS already sold my bags at 2460.

I'm thinking I might just sell the rest of my Golem to increase my RLC stack, been holding RLC since .50ish.

>loosers

Ha you fucking retart.

how do we shill this to the reddit normies?

You’ve finished accumulating?

i cant accumulate shit with my 1k portfoilio so i just want it to go up ma nigg

Sounds like you should want it to stay cheap then

>still 40% below ATH sat
>at least a week away from testing previous resistance
>mooning
fucking newfags