WARNING - Shitcoins are about to die

Weiss Ratings are coming out tomorrow. As more and more of these institutional ratings come out, more and more investors (the kind where 1-10M is chump change) are going to invest. Normies will finally be backed the fuck out with their few hundred dollar investments in shitcoins.

Something like TRX, XVG, etc. is guaranteed to have a low rating.

XLM will receive the highest rating. Mark my fucking words and strap in for some market behaviour that actually makes sense.

bump

At least say something that is not shilling...

Like ARK..... I am just joking no one trust Ark

So what you're saying is I should drop another 100 fiat into XLM

I’m skeptical.

News very rarely seems to move the market. If this doesn’t have some sort of effect, then I’ll be convinced that news with actual real world relativity is mostly meaningless in this space.

I’ve been looking forward to this since I bought in ( I hold coins with REAL real world application) since coins like XLM/XRP would benefit most from this type of thing.

Any idea what time it’s released?

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I'll send you 0.001 XRP so you can buy a private island in the Pacific when this is all over.

Yes but this is an actual legimitate ratings group. The market is still in its infancy stages. Last year was the mark of hyper growth.

This year will mark hyper growth again, except it won't occur in every fucking coin that exists like it did in 2017, but will be limited to the good ones.

Shitcoins will enjoy a slow and painful death because the passage of time will bring useful applications to light.

no one will even give a fuck about this rating.

My guess, XLM, XRP & ETH will get the highest ratings.

IOTA is going to be on top 5 there
>I guarantee it

curious how ZRX will fare if they rate at all

The pajeets pumping VEN probably won't. Most normal people will though.

how many shitcoins are they going to rate? TOP20? 50?

>Normies will finally be backed the fuck out with their few hundred dollar investments in shitcoins.
You're such a fucking retard, holy shit. If you prefer Wall Street sharks to normies, you're in for a very rude awakening. Prepare to be eaten alive.

What time is this coming out?

>(((Weiss)))
Don't mind us, goyim. We did warn you your Bitcoins would only be worth $100. Better sell everything now for a loss once we report it as such a horrible investment and the prices start dropping. Oh, whoops, some jew bankers just bought tens of millions of dollars worth of these shitty devalued coins. Better raise the rating next year now that they have some actual financial backing behind them.

No refunds, goyim.

>Yes but this is an actual legimitate ratings group.
And crypto is made up money, your point?

>he didn't get in VEN early

Stay mad fagboi

I'll buy the dip.

NO BRAKES

>fake partnerships
>devs don't know what they're doing
>introduce pants-on-head retarded bugs that let people steal funds
lolno

>(((Weiss Ratings)))
>legitimate ratings group

lmao