Vechain: A public letter to all investors

Post got taken down on reddit. Hmmm. Posting here now.

TITLE:
An attempt to restore level headedness in this community, and to protect future investors looking to buy near the ATH

BEGIN POST:
Before I begin, I'd like to acknowledge that yes, I literally just created this account. I did this because of the controversial nature of what I am about to write in this post. I predict that the community will be split 50/50 on how they feel about this. Some will hate me for it. Some will thank me for it. I do it for those who need this information. My identity is protected because it is my preference. My name has been selected to be antiCocaColaKid because just as much as a coin needs HYPE that's based on sound reasoning and objectivity, a coin needs some sort of grounding mechanism to restore the community back to natural thinking that is NOT induced by euphoria and greed.

I posted this on Veeky Forums/biz as well, so you will find an identical post on there if you search on Google. I am him, and he is me.

BEGIN: After seeing the suicide hotline number all over Reddit during Bitconnect's exit scam, I've realized how devastating to peoples LIVES it can be to lose so much of your money on what you think is a promising endeavor.

ANYBODY that is being shilled into buying VEN right now, BE CAREFUL. Proceed with caution. Now, I'm not saying that VEN will be crashing in the imminent future, BUT, I would like to lay on you my perspective. Hopefully this post reaches the ones that are thinking about investing into VEN now. It's the wild wild fucking west here, and not many care to look out for you. I've made enough to be satisfied for a while. I want to give back in the form of wisdom.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, without further ado.

Dear Current VEN Shillers,

VEN has been one of the most hyped coins the past couple weeks. Nearly ALL news is priced in. Momentum is obviously drying up. MOST of the hodlers bought in sub $0.35. I remember when they tweeted about Apotheosis part 1, and I was shilling it like crazy on biz and Reddit. Knowing that Vechain wasn't a company that had baseless hype, I knew that the price was finally ready to explode. Explode it did. From $0.35 to over $9.50.

Do you REALLY think VEN will continue to climb after doing more than 25x in a span of not even two months? Until the actual rebranding event happens, I guarantee that no amount of news will be enough to keep this momentum going. What did we witness not even more than 12 hours ago? VEN of course got dumped to about $6.50 after its final pump for a good few weeks. WAIT to get into VEN. Now is not the time. These assholes that bought at the top and are trying DESPERATELY for you guys to buy their bags.

Unless you want to buy at the fucking top, for Christ's sake, just wait until VEN corrects. It has only gone up. Look at TRON. When it went from 20 sats to 2000 sats in less than a month... Well I'll just put it like this. It destroyed a lot of peoples investments buying at the top.

Now, after having posted this on Veeky Forums/biz, of course, it was met with much disapproval. Many claim that I am simply trying to FUD to drive the price down and accumulate more. Well, If I can single handedly accomplish this, I would have to have an additional UNIVERSE of an amount more of influence that I do from my ONE post on Veeky Forums and Reddit to do so. In addition to needing more influence, the community of investors would HAVE to be extremely naive to say the least, to be FUDed into selling coins based off my post. Taking into consideration that BTC fell from its high of ~19,000 to ~9000 already, the entire crypto market has already witnessed how quickly prices can jump up and down. Usually after the first major correction, people have a sense of where the market really stands in its sentiment.

Additionally, here is my response to those who think I am merely trying to FUD.

I don't give two shits about those who think I'm trying to accumulate more by trying to FUD Vechain. You guys are currently delusional and high off the euphoria that VEN's recent price behavior has offered you. WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.

Veeky Forums is anonymous, yes. Does this mean that you can now act without morals when you otherwise would have in person, or if your identity would have been known? SURE you can. I know this first hand. I mean, look at this fucking thread.

There are actually people out there who are less knowledgable when it comes to investing, and they unfortunately seek actual advice when coming here to biz, or Reddit, or whatever place they may seek from.

To YOU guys, please reread my post, and go study the charts of each top 100 coin. When a coin experiences such explosive growth as VEN has, it does not mean that it will continue in that trend. Please do not waste your family's valuable money investing off the advice of euphoria ridden, greedy bastards that will, with all effort in them, try to convince you that it's a good buy right now.

Wait until the market stabilizes, and wait until the euphoric ride ends. VEN is truly one of few coins that will perform OUTSTANDINGLY. Now is not the time.

Use your intelligence to HELP others, not manipulate them to your advantage. You greedy abominations.

Thank you for your time.

antiCocaColaKid out.

how often do you want to post this?

Sorry that you sold OP

Why would someone waste their time writing all this out?

It's called a correction.

Does anyone here understand how trades work??? Morons.

This coin will rise and fall multiple times, like every other stock/coin. Shoudl you buy the top??
NOooooo! Never. Should you buy in now if you believe it will go higher based on TA? Sure. Buy in now, buy in later, sell low or sell high - whatever the fuck you want. I think the moral here is don't be dumb.

FYI - on the 3 months, the chart shows that it will go down further, by how much?? Do a TA and figure it out, guys. I see support at 6000, but who knows. Go on tradingview and do some research. That's the best help you'll get - people here are idiots.

this is some a grade basement dwelling attention seeking. well done op hopefully your dorito dust covered hands feel like they have worked an honest day after such an impressive post.

hopefully you have staved off your depression and felt a sense of worth in the world enough to finally walk back up those stairs from the depths and into your mothers loving arms, to feel sun shining through the kitchen window and its warm envelope you and fill you with courage to once again walk in the open air.

I hope it gives you strength to head out to a bar knowing all to well your weight and musty odour likely gives you no chance with the young blonde that looks a little bit too tipsy. but no less you showed the vensters to light and now you would show her also.

i hope it gives you the strength to dismember the body and hide it in the freezer back in the basement where you belong.

At the highest possible level, it has to do with my worldview on good and evil.

This is why I fucking love biz. Some of the stuff I read on here is just pure comedic GOLD. Thanks for the laugh.

P.S.
I'm Korean, so could you change the young blonde part to a young Korean? Just my preference :)

In a landscape equivalent to that of Texas at the turn of the 19th Century, where impotent old men still reign supreme; there will be no reward, empathy nor pity for those that fail to see. The virile man riding in from the east on his tall tall horse, a man which can wrangle, tame and bend horses, bears and bulls..

Thanks just sold all my VEN

Tron didn't correct till it went parabolic up to $20B marketcap. Vechain is so much better compared to tron, and only at a $2B marketcap and it has the biggest fucking partnerships in crypto market right now. Just fuck off with this shit.
Yes it will correct at some point in future, like from $100 to $70 and then continue it's bullrun.
>don't buy ethereum at $30 it's going to correct soon!!!111
just fuck off

So the point of your post is to warn people about buying an hyped coin because the price is near ATH.

Tron has "destroyed a lot of people's investments" because the coin has no substance. Tron didn't plummet last week simply because it gained in value very quickly. It dropped because it has almost no chance of living up to the hype of being a multi-billion dollar company.

VeChain is currently valued at only 2 billion (compared to Tron's peak market cap of 16.7B) and is a legit company with legit partnerships. Comparing it to Tron is lazy, and you only paired the two here because it helps mask the fact that your VeChain FUD only contains price data (as opposed to legit criticisms of the product/service).

Fucking Reddit fags and their posts long enough to fill a volume

Tl;Dr you're a fag OP

In a nutshell, VEN makes almost everything else look bad. This coin has received an enormous amount of attention very suddenly, and upon casual examination it seems to have everything:

-A working product already deployed
-Use cases in industries perfectly suited for blockchain adoption
-A massive network of government and industry contacts
-Confirmed partnerships with industry giants
-Investment and direct advisory by well respected venture capitalists, who are also connected to industry and government
-Proof of Stake, which promises the passive generation of wealth for token holders, independent of market speculation.

So why the FUD? Why do people want this coin to fail? Isn't blockchain adoption a GOOD thing? Not to them. You see, they hold actual shitcoins who's only value is as a speculative asset. The coins they hold do nothing, have no use case, have no adoption, and are unconnected to any real world industry or government entity. They hold bags of shit.
When VEN succeeds, it means that suddenly the standards on what is acceptable in this market will shift. People will compare shitcoins against the new gold standard, and when they find the shitcoin wanting, they will move on to something else that more closely resembles what a winner looks like in 2018.
VEN pushes the standards sky high. So of course, the type of people who want to get rich off of scam icos, third world garbage, memecoins, and worthless no-use-case minables hate it. They hate it. Because it's the future. The future has no place for shitcoins.

The future is in utility. Logistics, fintech, platforms.

Blockchain is maturing. It's a good thing for everybody who wants to invest intelligently.
It's a bad thing for those who thrive on manipulation and blind luck.
Enjoy the FUD. It is merely the dying breath of shitcoins everywhere, and the frantic screaming of their bagholders as they go down with the ship

DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH FOR A STRENGTH NODE OP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>reddit

kys

There is no product.

Your people got small dicks and sideways vaginas
Never go on a computer ever again

There isn't? That's why the blockchain is already live 2 years in the city of Gui'an?

You've ever been to China user?

Holy fck, what has /biz turned into.

all those words just to say "i'm a faggot"

ugh.... ooga... booga..... no product. GUHHH...

uh.... VEN..... dump :/ ... no buy, ooga booga.

h-....ha...... me smart.... me stick to shitcoins .. ooga booga

Stop falling for the bait you fucking faggots. This board is fucked

VEN is overextended and all hat can keep the momentum going at this point is PBoC confirmation which is.... a stretch at this point to say the least

Autism

because he's a miserable no coiner faggot with no life

>VEN is overextended
we're barely at 2B market cap fuckface

actual shitcoins like Ripple, Tron, BCash, BGold, etc are smoking VEN in valuation right now

Yeah it’ll get there. But not before correcting

Tron a literal scamcoin valued at 4.6B. I would buy more but I’m tapped out and don’t borrow to invest.

nice of you mate ... but the lot that ends up wasting their money in crypto better have that money to be wasted or else they might as well get fucked to learn a lesson no matter how hard

... was going to fomo some of this shitcoin

have currently only 20 won't get more ... that way i'm not risking anything but vidya game money

--

don't believe in their project either ... but crypto is made of shit and these faggots sure have lured some top kek people with dubious roles "VC = lemme get that cut if this gamble works out - and i work me magic)

wtf is going on wit dis ven shit my niggas?
why it got all ds psycho fudders and shit? ive never seen some shit like this before

>I would buy more
you lost me here.. you mean you would buy more VEN, right?

noVenners FUD first and FOMO later

they don't have the sack to pull the trigger now

instead they wait until 90% of the market agrees it's a winner, and then they finally jump in because they did their "due diligence" lol

Kek you must have bought high

salty walty is OP

Problem is you provide no substance. the entire premise of your shitty argument is that "it went up in value, so its not allowed to anymore, becase everything is so black and white like this".

You dont talk any specifics. how do you know everything is priced in? How do you know no new announcements happen? how does the current SCOPE of the project not lend itsel fto further increases. how how some complete vapour ware projects managed to have an even more spectacular run in a shorter time than VEN with not even 10% of the quality of announcements?

where is the future taken into account. you are basically trolling the fuck out of me or extremely retarded

In a nutshell, VEN makes almost everything else look bad. This coin has received an enormous amount of attention very suddenly, and upon casual examination it seems to have everything:

-A working product already deployed
-Use cases in industries perfectly suited for blockchain adoption
-A massive network of government and industry contacts
-Confirmed partnerships with industry giants
-Investment and direct advisory by well respected venture capitalists, who are also connected to industry and government
-Proof of Stake, which promises the passive generation of wealth for token holders, independent of market speculation.

So why the FUD? Why do people want this coin to fail? Isn't blockchain adoption a GOOD thing? Not to them. You see, they hold actual shitcoins who's only value is as a speculative asset. The coins they hold do nothing, have no use case, have no adoption, and are unconnected to any real world industry or government entity. They hold bags of shit.
When VEN succeeds, it means that suddenly the standards on what is acceptable in this market will shift. People will compare shitcoins against the new gold standard, and when they find the shitcoin wanting, they will move on to something else that more closely resembles what a winner looks like in 2018.
VEN pushes the standards sky high. So of course, the type of people who want to get rich off of scam icos, third world garbage, memecoins, and worthless no-use-case minables hate it. They hate it. Because it's the future. The future has no place for shitcoins.

The future is in utility. Logistics, fintech, platforms.

Blockchain is maturing. It's a good thing for everybody who wants to invest intelligently.
It's a bad thing for those who thrive on manipulation and blind luck.
Enjoy the FUD. It is merely the dying breath of shitcoins everywhere, and the frantic screaming of their bagholders as they go down with the ship

[] Final words of wisdom. MOST people riding the VEN train right now are those who invested WELL AFTER VEN doubled at $0.60, 10X'ed at $3.00, and 30X'ed at $9.00.

[] People don't understand that most people that ACTUALLY believed in VEN bought in SUB $0.35 when they had their FIRST APOTHEOSIS tweet.

[] Let me lay down some math for you guys.
$1,000,000 at $0.35 will buy you 2,857,142.86 VEN.

$1,000,000 at $4.00 will buy you 250,000 VEN.

[] ANYBODY buying at $4.00 PLUS, is SELLING THE MOON TO THE EARLY INVESTORS.

[] Those who are buying NOW at $8.00, do you really think you have a long line of people waiting to buy your moon IN THE NEAR FUTURE?

[] If the pre $0.35 investors are barely able to sell their moon without the price dumping (500,000 VEN dumps the price significantly, and I guarantee 500,000 is far less than what these early investors possess), then how are you shillers telling these new investors that the moon is happening next week, next month, or whatever other short period of nonsensical time.

[] Antshares (NEO), took about 3-4 months to recover from its initial hike up.

There is a product. Its just not public yet. its being used by companies already faggot

Is half the current price high?

Hope you like hot pockets, because that's all you'll be able to afford in 2019 as a noVenner

you try so hard to look smart
but you are stupid

how do you live with this?

found a picture of OP

Look 2 comments BLOW your post.

Justify your claims, until so, they are baseless and fueled with emotion and only that.

"There is a product but it's not public."
"There will be a whitepaper in the future."
"There's all these 'partnerships'."

Brainlets. You're just repeating what you've been told. None of this shit is verifyable by sources other than vechain themselves.

You almost convinced me that you were just a sad NoVenner, but your bad English gave away your Pajeet status.

Your argument has no merit. The only value it has is telling people not to buy at ATH and expecting it to double again within days. which is pretty much brainlet advice.

VEN is going to be 100-400 dollars EOY. you sound exactly like all the faggots who used to FUD Ether back when it was about 30 dollars.

here you go faggot kept this to myself but feeling nice tonight.

buy high sell low newfag

Do I really want to justify my statement with someone who doesn't understand basic logic?
But I'm generous and I'll leave you with this

All Toyotas are cars.
Some cars are Porsches.
Therefore, some Toyotas are Porsches.

That's you.

Uhhhh... Could you point out the sentence, phrasing, or portion of my post that indicates to you that I have pajeetesque English grammer?

So VEN is the exception of more than 1400 cryptos to ever exist, where it will continually grow without brakes, into your range of 100-400. Then what? Will it continue to hit its next target at 1000-4000? Nice random target range you just threw there. Talk about baseless.

cheese has holes
more cheese more holes
more holes less cheese
more cheese less cheese

WHY WOULD JIM BREYER SUPPORT A CHINESE SCAM COMPANY WITH NO PRODUCT YOU DUMB FUCK?

This was written by a youngish person who isn't stupid but also hasn't been in crypto long enough to realize the inherent volatility and irrationality of its markets. Anyone who commits suicide over this shit is doing the world a favor

Right. Rather than misrepresenting my argument to conveniently fit the form you just learned from your PHIL101 Logic and Critical thinking class, why don't you try again where you actually represent my arguments for what they are?

seeing as you have such a boner for numbers and dont give a fuck about a project itself, i will talk to you with numbers

100-400 would put it at top 5-2 coin. Even at today's marketcap of 500billion.

If marketcap hits at least a trillion this year, that may put it outside of top 5 still.

The problem is, you have palyed this game and probably continued to fail at it by chasing pumps and moons, without any regard for the project itself fot too long. You are shit at investing. only good at getting blind luck with moon shots or investing in low cap coins during a bull season where it was impossible to fail.

You continue to use these tactics. Guess what bro they are fucking out dated now. the game is changing into real use-case for blockchain technology. The cream will rise to the top soon. Vechain is the cream of the crop. Its the only coin that has positioned itself into a fastly implimentable and widespread use to solve a huge problem that has plagued many industries for hundreds of years.

/thread

My actual question to Vechain investors:

Is the main advantage for a product using Vechain is that it ensures legitimacy of said product? And this would be the main advantage of selling a product using Vechain technology?

For example: You buy a pair of shoes. You use a chip or scan a qr code to verify is legitimacy. Or to be directed to an overview of the product?

And this chips can upload data to the network as well, giving immutable data for certain perimeters?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Shit I am 100% on VEN now

Hopelessly underrated

OP
You’re a cancer to the society
Please, hang yourself

1. How can you even make such a calculation? Do you know what the current circulating supply is? Nobody does. Why? You have to take into consideration the public token sale, private token sale, enterprise investors, the token burn, the number being withheld from circulation for candidacy of a masternode, etc.

2. Did you fat finger your calculator? $100 VEN puts its market cap, based on CMC (despite it not even being accurate), at 27.7 billion. $400 puts it at 111 billion (sig digs included). So at today's market cap of 500billion, you believe that VEN can top even Ethereum's market cap, the platform that VEN (ERC-20) is implemented on? Delusional.

I can be here all day to counter all of your mediocre arguments, mathematically, logically, grammatically, whatever. It's only helping to bump this post and engage even more unseen eyes.

As we speak, VEN has continued to follow its inevitable correction.

As we speak, x number of potential investors that have read this post, did not buy into VEN at this time of correction, saved their money, and did not continue to buy the moons of the earlier investors.

>refuse to buy VEN on the way up at 40 cents thinking it's just being shilled
>continue watching it go up
>continue not buying on "principle" because you think it's just being shilled
>slowly become bitter and spiteful as it continues to rise
>realize you are a powerless brainlet poorfag waltoncuck
>try to spread FUD because you're a jealous child driven by your emotions
>fail at FUD
>watch VEN go higher yet
>kys

Kek. A block explorer forked from eth. You've got to be fucking joking.

The guy is just saying dont FOMO in at ATH

Everyone has interpreted it as him saying its a scam and will crash to 0.

Of course its going to go down from ath, NEO and WTC both dropped badly from their first moons.

Hey guys don't buy ETH at 8 dollars. Correction soon.
Plebbitor, the reason VEN goes up and up with minor dips is because it's a blue chip crypto. It's relations with China will skyrocket it to victory since in China that's all that matters. They can't simply do the classic Chink move and copy all of ETH's open source code while being under the control of the Chink government.

He wouldn't and the thread isn't about that.

> Bought at $0.35 and sold at $6

Later...

> FUCK ME SHOULD HAVE HELD!

Your post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. WTF is with all this FUD on VeChain? I've never seen anything like this before. Usually FUD posts are just pajeet two lines or a pic.

Serious threat to their shitcoins
I’ve gone all in

This is BatmanBey0nd.
>reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd

He is a Korean who is currently living in Hong Kong. He bought Ven at 9K sats and got weak hands and sold. He has made several threads fudding Ven over the past few weeks as he has lost his min about it rising.

OP is just a neet with no time that wants to fud ven so he can buy your bags for cheap since hes starting to fomo

Just stop posting in this shitty thread so it dies out

Sure I'll explain. So, the inexperienced fear based mentality that most people like to fall on as a result of their inability to day trade and analyze charts is to JUST hodl. Sure, hodling will net you huge gains over time. But relative to what you COULD have gained, is miniscule. What I'm trying to tell these new investors is simply this.

BTC goes from 1.9k during the dip in June-July to 19k mid December. LOTS of uninformed, inexperienced people seeking to join in on the fun decide for themselves to buy in at 19k. Will hodling in this case work out for you in the end? Sure. Is it the right decision to buy at the ATH? No.

What I'm trying to say to new Vechain investors is to hold their horses for a bit. Of course, naturally, all holders of VEN would WANT as much money to be pumped into it because they have an endless sense of greedy and insatiable euphoria, or are mad that they entered near the ATH and its run out of fuel for the time being.

Now that's the spirit of Veeky Forums, tldring a single line of text. Ain't nobody in here to read your shit OP.

You're literally in here reading my shit. What the fuck are you on?

>LOTS of uninformed, inexperienced people

Straight talk here, user: every post you've made thus far has served primarily to highlight your naiveté and you'd be a fool to think otherwise. The fact that you feel entitled to share your opinion is astonishing, frankly. If you're still in college, take some philosophy classes. If not, it could be helpful to devote some time to reading--and it can be anything, any subject that interests you, just remember to always interrogate your sources.

Again, I don't think you're stupid, but you're a long way off from having earned the tone you're taking here

I'm so confused as to whether to buy VEN or not now

you really expect us to read all this shit? this is a link thread now, post rare sergeys

thanks just sold 100k

>600 VEN 3K XLM
I've put about all I can safely into my portfolio, is there a better way to balance going into tomorrow? How about long-term?

when this is a t a 100 bills everything else gonna be trillsd shut the fuck up you 1 dimensional thinking ugly piece of fucking cow dung fucking kill ur self

um its still at 8 bucks nigger lmfao