Why does everyone hate this coin on biz?

Enlighten me biz.

Haven't seen this much hate since Link?

because they buy high and sell low

trx massive run up incoming
the fomo riots will be epic

It's 70% accumulation and 30% being from reddit.

because it's a scam...
The only good reason to use this coin is to pump and dump
discord(dot)gg(slash)yWPWkT

Just bought 24k, because where theres hate, theres acumulation going on.

ETP has baofeng partnership.

Justin is delivering so I don't get it either
Pajeets and normies think Justin's himself pumped the price when in reality it was all whales
Justin tweets anime girls and red pills normies about the federal reserve scam on twitter. He's more of a biztard than most of us.

look at the chart

mainnet release date is out
The (updated) English version of Tron puppies will be out by the end of the week along with the new features of the game
Still some partnerships he has yet to announce

It's been so stable at 600-630 for so long I cant take it anymore its maddening.

DO SOMETHING!

Because: retard-normie-scamcoin.
Just the fact u post this means u are to retarded for crypto and need to gtfo!

If we break the 22btc wall we might actually get 700 today. Fingers crossed.

this guy gets it

Even if it is a good coin. For a coin that is running on promises and a future roadmap, it is overvalued as fuck. The Normans pumped the coin so high it crashed and it probably will again. If it was low Mcap Id probably be all on board. But when 99% of the investors in your project dont know what it is or what blockchain is. Time to get out.
Also cause fuck Justin, he is responsible for a lot of those problems. If he is going to act like he is running a ponzi, might as well switch from the tron team to Bitconnect

Man, I was up that night for that 900 peak, should have sold, held and went to sleep thinking ill wake up even richer. :(

Now I need to hold for a couple of weeks.

The roadmap you're referring to is for implementing "Web 4.0", the roadmap for the actual coin release ends in 2019 you ignoramus.

I hope we go slower tonight, so we don't cross the bollinger and trigger the bot sell commands.

>Now I need to hold for a couple of weeks.
News actually don't matter anymore, we will go up when the whales decide we will go up. We might very well explode after the 26th futures.

What can I do with it today?

Hold and sell for more tomorrow.

So its useless? thanks I'd rather not throw my money at a 100% pure greater fool investment.

explain to me how crossing the bollinger band thresholds trigger bots? i just started using tradingview and I'm curious how to get better at reading signals (i use bollingers and macd)

>Peiwo
>China's snapchat
>measly 10 million users

LMAO - shit like this makes me hate TRX faggots

Go to any chart of any coin, put it under 15m or 30m, you will see once the candles cross the bollinger they start selling/buying. It's an indicator when the coin is oversold or overbought.

so if it's dipping and it passes the bottom band, and bots start buying, it's oversold? and vice versa for the top?

Yes.

rofl baofeng is NOT chinese netflix what a load of horse shit pajeet shilling ass garbage

Tron has more going for it already than anything ranked higher than it outside of the big 3.

>look up Peiwo
>Entire front page except first listing is Justin Sun tweets and TRX reddit links

>look up Gifto
>some shit-tier ICO scam

>look up obike
>actually a legitimate company
>a fucking bike rental company
>similar to XVG being accepted at an online hotsauce retailer, who fucking cares

>game.com
>literally website made by Justin Sun
>site had nothing but a few images on it a month ago

>baofeng
>actual fitting use-case for tron

4/5 of those are fucking utter shit. The state of tron investors makes me kek audibly. "CHINAS SNAPCHAT!!", "CHINAS NETFLIX!". If those were accurate analogies, you wouldn't have to make the fucking analogy.

Tron is the crypto embodiment of flashy buzzwords with no substance.

That famous story about the invention of electricity and the queen saying “so what?” And the guys like “i dunno but one day youll tax it.” Shut the fuck up.

TRX will be $1 by July

what was the market evaluation of electricity that day again?
Was it also the 100th invention of the same thing? what does the queen being a dumbass have to do with anything? Are you aware this story probably isnt even true? Are you aware this is real live Tai Lopez tier FOMO bait? I have so many questions
>b....b....b...but other coins are shit too!

Your argument against Tron was that it was overvalued. I pointed out that there are money more coins with even less going for it that have a much higher value. Hence, you do not have an argument.

>Cardano - Whitepaper science bullshit that will never exist.
>Litecoin - LOL
>NEM - Muh Japanese ETH that nobody ever fucking used and is still complete shit despite existing for a thousand years
>EOS - More vaporware, will never be as good or as popular as ETH. ICX will take the Korean market so I'm not even sure why this still exists. Muh delegates.
>NEO - So many flaws it's amazing it hasn't blown up yet but scaling any more is pretty much impossible.
>IOTA - More worthless vaporware with the added bonus of trying to import more sandniggers into western countries.
>Dash - No reason to exist really muh masternodes meme I guess probably the biggest joke outside of Litecoin.

Tron will have a main net in literally two months, you laugh at the partnerships but they are still 10x better than any other coin has outside of ETH. Justin is well connected in China and has what it takes to get things done as he has demonstrated in the past.

>Your argument against Tron was that it was overvalued. I pointed out that there are money more coins with even less going for it that have a much higher value. Hence, you do not have an argument.
How could anyone be so stupid? How could this logic even make sense to anyone but the most delusional. Ever occur to you those coins are overvalued as well?
>coin market cap 4.5bil
>down from ATH of $17bil
>has yet to even have main net launch
Yeah I avoid these kind of investments m80.
Though I think some of these are worth way may more than Tron. LTC is actually used as a currency/ the "silver" to btc "gold" and is an old well developed coin not a testnet startup

>Though I think some of these are worth way may more than Tron. LTC is actually used as a currency/ the "silver" to btc "gold" and is an old well developed coin not a testnet startup

God there's no helping you norman thanks for wasting my time.

Good luck niggers.

do it tron

I honestly believe Tron could one day see a real world VALUE at $5-6billion. I just live in reality. But yeah I am a normie for thinkg LTC has real usage. Remind me again, how many people use tron to transfer their crypto wealth? how many pairings does tron on exchanges? how old is it? how long has their mainnet been running? how many LTC did Charlie Lee print himeself? How often does he go online to pump his own coin amd seduce in normie money? tron is a bordelrine PND at this point.

trx , just like link, is a vaporware shitcoin

this is a really good shoop desu

I dont hate it, and I have 20k TRX at 3cent. The problem with this coin was a sudden pump that leave many bagholders.

Its a literal Twitter nigger coin. The only other coin that is as dark as this is Bitconnect.