Next 100x til 31 Jan???

So, next 100x until end of the month is??

Other urls found in this thread:

prototypestat.arbitragect.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0&t=389s
fabrictoken.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DYOR
Asking this question on Veeky Forums is like trying to ask a kid with down-syndrome what quantum physics is.

There are some guys here who know their shit.

My bet is on ARCT, a working arbitrage trading bot with a 7ml market cap.

for comparison, cindicator is working on an arbitrage bot but is at a 500ml market cap

ARCT? it is listed anywhere?

If someone could just you give a definite answer then the market wouldn't exist

BTC

I just went all in to tron

you think? haha

Yes, ArbitrageCT, try and get in under 500 sats if you can. You can buy on Mercatox, HitBTC coming soon so I'd get it now.

not to shit on ARCT, I know nothing about it, but CND isn't high just because its going to have an arbitrage bot.

>next 100x
Greedy nigger you don't even know what you're talking about.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Correct, it was just part of my shilling tactics. Regardless, there's no arb bot on the market and this will attract the same demographic of institutional investors if successful. CND is arguably less useful and the "wisdom of the crowd" meme has been disproven time and time again, while arbitrage is relatively surefire profits. And certainly wall street is wise enough to know this much.

$7ml is horrendously undervalued for such a project: prototypestat.arbitragect.com/

what the fuck is wrong with you

Highly doubt it. All the smart people have moved on to discords or telegrams.

TNC obviously.

TEL

we still lurk

>All the smart people have moved on to discords or telegrams

only fucked up faggs left here??

kek

This bitch's ass is incredible

Yes

this, but youre right about telegrams, thats where to get the best info and fast updates

This, user
youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0&t=389s

HGT

fabrictoken.io
Read whitepaper and dyor from then on

>being this new

It's pretty much a guarantee at this point

Bro you missed when tron mooned. It has a massive supply and is pretty much maxed. It was something like a $0.001 a few months ago

Wow nice fud
gonna buy this when my $200 moons

Turtle coin

what are some good telegrams? I've given up trying to do this all by myself

i would like to know that also

Unironically this. It's only on a shitty exchange called trade ogre and at 2 sats

now why the fuck would anyone accept tron for a lambo lmao

UFR:

[1] a new exchange listing coming in days,
[2] alpha release coming out in Feb/March,
[3] a version of torrents where you get paid for seeding...

Do you know how market cap works kid? If it hits $1 then that means everyone is agreeing the company is worth 100 billion dollars. It’s not. You will see gains but you missed the lambo land entry point. Unless there’s a significant coin burn or crypto gets a flood of like x100 gains, don’t quit your day job

You fucking leech, pathetic piece of shit, nobody is gonna hand you shit in. Kill yourself, scum

unironically this as long as it gets listed on exchanges

>DYOR
what exchange is this on?

Trinity. Newest NEO ico. Just started trading yesterday. Doubt it'll do 100x, but really good shot at a 4x.

TEL

>You fucking leech, pathetic piece of shit, no
uhh wtf, lol. What makes you so special? And what's with asking such a simply question, mr triggered?

>UFR:

>[1] shilled nonstop by cuckholds
>[2] no one is going to pay for torrents
>[3] at this point just buying some pajeets bags

and btw, I'm already subscribed to a mega leaks channel where top source leaks are distributed for free, so kindly fuck off nigger

I cant believe you pieces of shit are still shilling fucking ufr. Its dead. It was pumped and dumped. DP is an easy 10x. Check the chart. Hasnt pnd yet. At 30 cents will hit $3 imo.

Sure you do, loser, have fun with your Pajeet friends scamming you, piece of shit

goddamn ive been looking for this pasta for the past 6months god bless you

i take some of dat ass-coin

Yeah people have mined literally millions and millions of turtle coins, that shit will never go anywhere, if it even tried to the sell walls from miners will melt your face

SUMO could pull a ZCL type move this year if privacy coin trend keeps up. going to get added to a lot more exchanges this year and new wallets etc.. still $20m usd market cap I believe.

>market cap doesn't
>only coin price matters
>pajeet style math problem.bmp
Chill, fagboy.
This is low level shilling I learned from bitcoinpub
Sad that it actually worked judging from responses

No coin will 100x in whats left of the month. Are you retarded?