CAPP

This gem that is only available on cryptopia (for now) has partnerships with nvidia, alibaba, and LVMF (Louis Vuitton). 2 new exchange listings before the end of the month, one of which is heavily rumored to be binance.

WHY HASN'T THIS SHIT MOONED YET?!

because people still don't fucking know about it. get in before everyone else. easy 2x upon binance announcement.

Other urls found in this thread:

artoken.io/assets/docs/cappasity_token_summary.pdf
reddit.com/r/cappasity/comments/7qhlx2/new_exchanges_soon/dspugrm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they cant spell right...

I fucking hope, I bought at 32 cents 10 days ago and this shit has all but gone sideways

Its pretty clear that this shitcoin is just a money grab - there is absolutely no reason this service needs to be in the blockchain. Buy it if you want biz, maybe you will make some shekels but this is utter bottom of the barrel bullshit.

I looked at their website and was overwhelmed with the buzzwords and pure uselessness of it all. That's why.

I'm in already OP, been a shitty 2 weeks.

It's literally VR shopping. real team, real product, real partnerships.

VR shopping lol

Literally no market for that

there's no market for 99% of cryptos idiot

More like ai watching shoppers in real time and providing data to retailers on what qualities of a product people are looking at.

I unironically sold this at ~33% loss less than 20 minutes ago. I got baited in when Nvidia confirmed their partnership 10 days ago.

Have been watching it closely since. This shit has too many whales wanting to dump their bags (plus bagholders like I was when they got baited in by Nvidia tweet). It reaches 2.5k max and then whittles down to low 2ks. Even on Twitter it often comes up as biggest losers / worst returns on those bot accounts when you look up it's hashtag.

The tipping point has been their community, namely retards on Reddit. Whenever someone questions something or complains their community jumps out of woodwork and argues like 12 year olds with "lol u mad weak fud". They act lke manchildren, also their devs argue with other people on subreddit. They're like a cult.

They keep saying new 1-2 exchanges but it appears like they're walking on the eggshells and trying to sidestep the details. They also never said it was Binance (I honeslty doubt it's even top 5 exchange), and even then, note how they use the word "announce".

I'm kind of sad since this loss put me back at initial investment level (poorfag student who went with 90% of his savings into this) and made my previous month of work null, but enough is fucking enough, tired of everything else recovering normally while this shit keeps dragging my portfolio down. I'm sad but you gotta cut your losses. I don't plan on holding this shit when there are shitload of alts with much more potential who don't drop dead as soon as BTC wheezes. Not to mention today's meeting did fuck all to it's price as well.

Mark my words, next time BTC moves up or shits the bed this thing will drop like a retarded turd it is just like it did few days ago.

Even if this thing moons, I have no regrets. I still don't see the purpose of this thing on blockchain other than their team riding the blockchain hype to get money.

you idiot - why the fuck would you sell at a loss

You motherfucking idiot selling, could you not have waited a few months even? Geez

Yes there is, everything I buy has a real market use case faggot. Your picks must be shit

Holy shit dude, now is the time to buy, not sell. I sold at a 5% loss after Nvidia news turned out to have minimal mooning power. You painfully waited all this time to sell at the bottom, seriously?

You're an idiot if you can't see the value in selling at a loss. The upcoming bear market will destroy you if you don't learn to trade downward.

Selling at a loss can increase your stack if the trend is downward, retard.

>I didn't sell at a loss guys, it was trading in a downward trend

lol what a fuckin idiot

I agree, why exactly is the token valuable? No one has seemed to answer that yet.

it isn't

Utility token for a marketplace where people will sell VR sex waifus.

Literally more practical use than tron or ripple or ADA.

>utility
>token
chose one

I explained already.

The coin is already 3000% ROI since ICO, there are FUCKLOAD of people ready to dump their bags on fresh blood. New exchange ain't fucking saving this thing (and I'm 99% sure it's HitBTC aka shit tier exchange).

>Nvidia confirms partnership
>It moons for few hours and then drops back hard
>It wasn't even a moon, it was more of a PnD
>BTC dips
>Loses more than half of it's value, being one of the worst performers IN ALL OF cryptoscene.

>waiting few months
Would you rather wait a few months holding this coin or some coin with way more solid fundamentals which already proved it's worth?

>You painfully waited all this time to sell at the bottom, seriously?
Yup, kinda feels bad man, but luckily the other coins I was eyeing on were going sideways as well. I'm way more comfortable holding some coin like XLM (and I have faith it can reach 80 cents which would be the break even point now relatively soon) or similar.

>literally 1 week before CAPP gets on 2 new exchanges, one of them rumored to be Binance
>literally 1 week before CAPP officially launches on Alibaba cloud in China
>during a terrible bear market
>"w-well it's just going sideways!"
>sells during the bottom of the dip
Holy shit this is peak Veeky Forums

the only value to me of you selling capp at a loss is knowing you're a fucking moron. you're impatient and bought the recent top retard.

You got a source for the binance listing date?

artoken.io/assets/docs/cappasity_token_summary.pdf

Im pretty sure they know the binance staff and binance follows their twitter

Sure, but that's not exactly a date. I know they made a paid application, but all I know it's in Q1

>Binance follows their Twitter.

No it doesn't.

Plus, if you read this post :
reddit.com/r/cappasity/comments/7qhlx2/new_exchanges_soon/dspugrm

>About Top 5 exchanges - We will inform you as soon as the details are known. We can't promise any dates.

It appears to me like they're implying that the exchange is not top 5 one.

>theres no market for radios!
>theres no market for tvs!
>theres no market for cars!
>theres no market for refrigerators!
>theres no market for game consoles!
>theres no market for computers!
>theres no market for smart phones!

Rethink your life, kid. The biggest markets are undiscovered.

Selling at a loss lol. You will keep making dumb mistakes in the future rest assured, this isn't the last. You are literally the 90% of normies who make the same mistake.

The other grave mistake was putting 90% of your folio into capp.

Also calling CAPP shitcoin, just lol at you.

Every top 5 exchange forces a NDA onto teams. They literally can't talk about it. Chances are the next exchange wont be a top 5 but there's been rumors that the CAPP team paid for binance and is in the process of listing.

Bought in at ICO Price then put more in at 2 cents. It's a great coin. Already hit 50 cents but I see I can totally see a $1 by March.

>The coin is already 3000% ROI since ICO
This is literally every coin on Binance.

>note: once a coin hits a certain percentage over ico, there's no more potential for growth.