Lol @ Block Array

Just going to leave these here:

etherscan.io/address/0x0239033ef9384313a6ec6506ae5b4a0af5c66a31

etherscan.io/address/0xeaf8b878772c77826afa89b0907ede8109e0036f

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x0efeff0da25239e50867e4f31412d869e2b9be4c6369d936974aae8facd44cf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One more for you :-)

etherscan.io/tx/0x0efeff0da25239e50867e4f31412d869e2b9be4c6369d936974aae8facd44cf0

What's this supposed to show?

sam cashed out for shit

Sending people their bonus tokens
Oh no, what a scam

I don't know if I've ever seen such enthusiastic FUD for a nothing coin before. It's multiple people, they're digging deep, and they seem super invested.
The best part is I sold my 30% bonus tokens and covered my entire initial, so even if it Confidos I break even.

These are fucking bonus tokens.

Who are these people spreading constant and baseless FUD?

It goes beyond price manipulation, in my mind. The people behind the FUD are really digging deep to try and soil this project. There are a few of them and they are posting pretty much every couple of hours. I'd love to know what's going on with them.

im telling you it has to be devery or shipchain team at this point. or a straight up bored loser, the fud is relentless

I feel the same desu someone really hates this project

its probably just sanjay keeping the price down for himself

My guess is Lamden or Devery

If you really wanted to keep accumulating, you would have made a lot more progress keeping quiet about this completely under the radar project rather than sperging on here multiple times a day

devery cucks gtfo

Why there so many FUD hahahah those pajeets and normies fuding are gonna get rekt.
See u in lambo land arys
I forgot: FUCK OFF NORMIES

you have some heavy bags user lol

New Website update :white_check_mark:
Bonuses being received and processed :white_check_mark:
63.1M coins in circulation :white_check_mark:
Listed on exchange confirmed and more info to come tonight 9PM Eastern:white_check_mark:
Partnerships to be announced by Jan 30th at NEO DevCon :white_check_mark:
Confirmed a registered LLC in Wyoming :white_check_mark:
Listed on CMC!!!! :white_check_mark:
New COO Announced, Will Jones :white_check_mark:
Bigger office :white_check_mark:
Sam getting a haircut :white_check_mark:

Why does he need to announce the partnership at the conference when he isn’t there to speak or exhibit? He just bought a ticket to the event. That is like me saying I’m going to announce a new partnership at the whitehouse and then buy a ticket for a tour of the place.

It’s fucking amateur hour with this ICO.

He's not announcing it there lmao you're an idiot what is he gonna yell into the crowd from the back?

Not really i can sell right now with small profit but i will wait you can gtfo if u want to. I know it will give me x5 in short term so who cares

They are based in Atlanta. What does that mean? Oh I don't know, lets look at logistics, one of the biggest supply cities in North America. Yeah, I'm bullish on this one

Are you fucking stupid it says it right there in their announcement.

“Partnership to be announced by jan 30th at NEO DevCOn”.

Are you fucking stupid? That wasn't their announcement, that was a post made by some dick sucking normie

No wonder you holding these bags, you are a fucking idiot. Here is a screenshot of the announcement on their medium page.

Hey bro can i aak u why are u Fuiding ?
I dont get it

>*a* partnership

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MULTIPLE. FUCK I'M SELLING.

I ask a legit question and I’m fudding? fuck me you bag holders are desperate - carry on.

Fuck hahahah it was not for u man
Sorry but it seems like so many people are fuding without a reason (not you)