Torrenting with UFR
>Torrenting 50 GB videogame
>Shit seeder leecher ratio
>Decide to pay X amount of UFR to send all the seeders my way
>Estimated Time 00h:25m:30s
fuck I can't wait for this coin to get adopted
What coin tech are you hoping to get adopted Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=hi&js=y&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&u=https://boards.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao. private trackers kill this shitcoin.

I really hope this succeeds, one of the few blockchain projects that I would actually use. (to be honest I can't really name any others. HUSH maybe? totally private messaging, away from the eyes of the government that will jail me for not loving nigger cock)

also I'm not gonna give fucking disney jews any of my money, injecting their POZ propaganda into everything and ruining star wars. I hope UFR fucks them in the ass

I’m super hyped for the UFR alpha coming in february. Private trackers actually don’t kill this coin because with UFR you get paid to seed

>implying ""private"" trackers are actually private
look at what has happened so far, private trackers get shut down constantly. FUD aside, if there was one gold standard of torrenting, a sort of monero for filesharing so to speak, wouldn't it be fuckin amazing?

UFR pretty much has all the benefits of a private tracker but none of the obligations. It's up to the user if he wants to pay for the service or keep up a decent seed/leech ratio for earning back his UFR. I don't see any reason why uploaders on private trackers wouldn't want to upload their shit on UFR as well. You actually get paid for you work there.

I know jack shit about tech. But the idea of a cuckproof Pirate Bay being possible? Yeah I’ll take that bet.

why would I pay for a service that is already provided for free and at speeds that max my 100mbit bandwidth? You're not selling me here.

I'm not sure if I understand you. You still have to connect to a pool with UFR right? Is it a bittorrent wrapper or something else? What's stopping the fed from buying UFR and requesting a file, and then fucking the user(s) who sends it?

either way you guys got stuck with some heavy ass bags and Im sorry but you should really get over it and move on

>admits he doesn't know how it works
>proceeds to FUD right after
move along rakesh, i'm not dumping my bags anytime soon. the entire market has crashed and i'm still up 2x

Why would you need to pay for anything, if you can earn your UFR back by seeding? Also if you have high bandwidth, wouldn't you want to profit from seeding?.

I'm not sure about popular torrent uploaders, but if they could get profit for their work by uploading on UFR platform, why wouldn't they move there instead? On UFR the uploader also gets a share of all the seeder profits.

It basically works like a private tracker, but enables leechers to use it if they are willing to pay for it. It's up to the user to decide, if they want to maintain a good seed/leech ratio or pay for the service.

don't forget the fact that it will pretty much remove the possibility of receiving a copyright letter / getting sued for distribution, which is what has really been killing torrenting lately - especially in US & Germany

So UFR is going to let pirated tormenting? Or legit media?

If it's just pirate bay with incentive I can see the appeal but also the legality of its purpose would affect price.

>can't explain how his shit works
>says it's a golden standard
>is invested in it
lmao.

Suing people for torrenting has become an industry of its own. In where I live there are already multiple organisations tracking seeders and blackmailing them for money if they don't want to be sued. I really hope UFR could solve the issue.

Doesn't VTR have FMA in this space?

>can't read
lmao.
let me help you: translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=hi&js=y&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&u=https://boards.Veeky Forums.org%2Fbiz%2Fthread%2F6856980&edit-text=&act=url

what do you think is the point of having a blockchain? read the whitepaper or stay poor nigger

Read the whitepaper and it sounds interesting, if UFR can actually pull it off they could replace torrent sites as a whole.
For me that's more than enough to invest long term and if they actually accomplish everything that it is stated on their roadmap price will surge for sure.

Here's the problem with this entire thread:

NO ONE WANTS TO GET FUCKING PAID IN UFR SHIT CUNT TOKENS

goddamnit got in @$2 hodl me user.

Do seeders get payed? If not no buy

I honestly think they will. Torrent sites have been a frustratingly centralised part of what is really the only proven and popular decentralised thing before crypto (torrents themselves).

Upfiring doing away with TPB and Kickass is why I love this project. Not holding as many as I like but just hoping the new exchange isn't announced until I get paid so I can accumulate some more.

Super bullish on UFR and can't wait to get a look at the Alpha!

>why would I pay for a service that is already provided for free and at speeds that max my 100mbit bandwidth? You're not selling me here.
You can earn the money back by just re-seeding after download
>I'm not sure if I understand you. You still have to connect to a pool with UFR right? Is it a bittorrent wrapper or something else? What's stopping the fed from buying UFR and requesting a file, and then fucking the user(s) who sends it?
1. Not all torrenting is illegal shit
2.Yes its plausible to get caught like this but if you are smart the blockchain can add another level of anonymity plus other protocols can be developed on top of UFR to help keep users/seeders anonymous there is actually an ICO/pre ICO looking tocreate monero-like transactions on the ethereum blockchain
Lol by that logic why would anyone own any crypto?
Yes thats the point of UFR to reward seeders and encourage people to seed after downloading