Literal parabolic decline

gg no re coinfags

>look mom i posted it again

kys faggot

Thx just bought 100k

BUY HIGH SELL LOW FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that hyperbolic you inbred

D-delete this.

You fags said it would never go above 8k two months ago.
Nocoiners have such short memories.

At this time last week the market depth put us 2700 coins away from plunging under 10k. Today a 2700 coin sell-off would put us under 9k.

finally wake me up when happening

Good job user. you're only the 402786th retard to have posted this in the last 3 years.

why are you so silly OP

You could do that same thing on any of the previous dips.

I'm in crypto over a year and I think OP is right. There is no floor anymore, no new money coming in. Crypto is kill.

Bitcoin was still a usable product for the previous dips.

the only answer is doge

If bitcoin crashes hard, which I hope it it does, a new superior coin will probably take its place that can actually be used for things. This coin might end up being accepted on more than just a handful of websites.

Down with BTC.

But what about all the poor idiots who bought in at 19k because they thought it would hit 6 gorillion? Nothing is allowed to happen which goes contrary to their delusions.

>gonna buy the living shit out of it if it falls

tfw can't lose

CRYPTO ENDS WITH BITCOIN YOU FOOL KIKE

Eventhough i got a lot in crypto and made sick gains, my friend still hold 10x of what i have so i hope it crashes

xrp isn't crypto.

SAY IT TO MY FACE AND NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

The Asians are dumping all the money that the US pumped into the market today.
Way to give away your national sovereignty for a chair in a get rich quick seminar.

Just stop.

How many dumbdumbs who just got into crypto last month are saying bitcoin should die so his favorite shitty alt with no product can take its place? And as if his shitstain alt wouldn't encounter its own problems and possibly not survive.

Pessimism around BTC is pessimism around crypto as a whole. That's how this emotional speculative marekt works. The more faggots like you and reddit moan about btc the more you're killing your favorite alt ironically.

>I'm in crypto over a year and I think OP is right
kys newfriend

thanks just printed 100m