Work in a Crypto Hedge fund you know

Work in a Crypto Hedge fund you know.

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/weiss-ratings-grade-dozens-cryptocurrencies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does it hurt when I pee ?

How low will bitcoin go

what assets are your hedge investing in?

when is the bear market ending?

what coins can we help you pump?

I second this

do you fap at work?

Why my asshole hurts when I put a cucumber inside it?

Because you're a nigger. God made a mistake.
Or Obstructive Uropathy or Bacteria.
Betting on Nigger tho.

are traps gay?

Thoughts on LINK?

How do you hedge in a crypto fund?
When Bitcoin went from 19000 to 10000 last few weeks, all Altcoins went down with it.
How did you hedge from that? Or did you take a big hit and are trying to recover now?

what do you guys think about Ethereum for 2018?

Are you hiring?

Of course he knows link is a shit token. Ask better questions you dumb pajeet. No hedge fund worth their salt would touch that.

This is not a bear market for fucks sake.

This semi correction around NYE is normal and happens every year. It'll end soon. This year will be even crazier than last year.

What are we investing in is someting I can't sa publicly. I can tell you if something will moon or not.

shit got an actual quston: will these niggers slaughter the market tomorrow?

> Weiss Ratings

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/weiss-ratings-grade-dozens-cryptocurrencies/

Will RLC moon?

most definitely

Whats the outlook on Cardano

Will FUN moon?

what do you think about VEN, REQ and LINK?

Yes. Get a fucking life.

It might moon, but nothing serious.

We have aroudn 15% of our portfolio hedging bitcoin on bitmex. We leverage.

If you are smart we always hire. Since I can't tell you who we are, take a look into SwarmFund, they are hiring and have an interesting concept.

What about TurtleCoin (TRTL)?
It's on a single exchange (tradeogre) and valued at 4 SATs.
Is this ground level?
No ICO, no premine... breath of fresh air. But I'm still not sure if I dump my other investments and go all for it.

user tell me the space colony potential on this list: icx, neo, ven, bat, qsp, trx, xlm, xrp, ada, xvg, sphtx, bto, hpb

Weiss and any rating company are fucking niggers. Nobody takes them seriously. The problem is that the rubes will. So whatever they say is shit is gonna tank and whatever they say is A-ok will rocket.

The thing is, you can't rate a fucking coin on traditional ratings, so they have no fucking clue what they are doing. We have insiders there, and they are fucking niggers. We bought them with 5 btc to pass us info. You think the CEO is not bought by banks, ripple, or Ver?

Yes.

We are out form there already. It has room to grow some more but there are better coins in the market in terms of growth / tech potential.

If they get the liscence from UK Approved it will moon hard.

Ven is okay but too much hype. Community is full of idiots and it has heavy competition. I reccomend getting out and going to the competition. Ven is a BMW. Competition is a bentley and a ferrari. It's good, but beside the competition it's noting.

We don't like Link that much. It'll probably moon in due time.

how will NEO do with weiss, since it's indivisible and pays dividends

Your opinion on ARK?

Go for other coins. Join Binance and get into a full moon coin.

ICX = Sure thing
Neo = Medium.
Ven = Medium high. Has HEAVY competiton and will loose to it.
bat = Medium. It will, but unkown when.
trx = It's already mooning. It's time to get out.
xlm = Medium
ada = Already mooned. Get out.
xrp = High because of rubes. But it's a bad coin.
xvg = Low. It's a shitcoin.
sphtx = Medium. WHen they join an exchange it'll be high. A real exchange.
bto = No clue who they are.
hpb = medium to low.

Are you a dumb nigger? Why the fuck are you idiots entertaining this moron

Great coin. Great team. It'll moon for sure. As it gets closer to completion it'll moon. Put money in when they get to 65%.

If you work at b tower and live in the city let’s talk. bb analyst here

Thoughts on iota

Great coin. Much of the smear against it is false.

Ven has too much partnerships to lose the competition imo even though walton got the better tech, but who the fuck knows the future

Thoughts on SelfKey?

Walton is not the Competition. Even walton will lose to the hidden giant.
Walton will beat VEN aswell but it wont knock it off the market.

agi
key
fota
ot
bos
ost
rcn
rvt
wabi

lets see if u are larpin op

OmiseGO?

views on NGR?

Ambrosus?

What will?

It's xlm isn't it?

Nice LARP faggot

laziest and least believable larp I've seen

I second OP's opinion on AGI

Who’s this hidden giant

thoughts on COSS/INT/RCN? Thx for answers

pajeet begone

If this is true, which I believe not, theres no reason to not invest in coins with promising futures (ven, icx)

If that happens in the future though I would gladly pull out from ven to invest in it but for now ven is unstoppable

Thoughts on WAN, ENG and Dragonchain? Also can you say what your favorite coin for 2018 is?

wan and drgn are good coins

What will happen to Tezos? Will Gevers fucker get his act together?

Agi = It'll pump to dump.
key = Good. Nobody knows when the big pump will come but it's an easy call. Market doesn't like these type of coins as much tho.
rvt = Market doesn't like as much but it will moon for sure. The team they have is really good. They will be impleenting new tech soon.
wabi = over hyped. As with VEN, it cannot compete with other tech out there.
Rcn = Wall street doesn't like Juans and Rauls.
Bos = Red flags everywhere.
ost = It'll moon with roadmap development.

>bat
nice larp fag, i work at the real crypto hedge fund if u do tell me why january is the worst month in crypto, after u post ur answer i will reveal why, and why feb will be an epic bull month

Please explain this future shit briefly: There has to be as much money long as there is short, right? So why is BTC dropping everytime these things expire? What tells us that the guy/institute that took the long position is stronger in manipulating than the guy who went short?

>Ven = Medium high. Has HEAVY competiton and will loose to it.
confirmed larper. VEN has no competition, it will be a top 3 coin in 6 months. Now get the fuck out

NEO
OMG

>We don't like Link that much

Can you provide the reasons why?

OP is legit

What is this other tech you absolute faggot?

And your thoughts on SUB, REQ, OMG, NEO, QSP, would be highly appreciated

look at my og post you dumbfuck

Thoughts on

KNC
KMD
TNT

Will XMR moon anytime soon?

Ven is not unstoppable. Don't fall into that trap. However, you can continue to profit from it without fear. But I would move to some other coin soonish.

Nope.

No clue what this is.

Not gonna leak it yet. We are still filling out positions. It's on Binance, Kuckoin, Hitbtc and Etherdelta.

lmao, OP is a pajeet shilling his shitcoin portfolio

OP is an insufferable faggot

Wrong the tech is so fucked its unbelievable. The devs are retard tier. Any programmer will tell you this.

Can confirm, am programmer.

lol NGR is niggercoin. Its inactive and has been for years.

Can you give us any proof that you are who you say? and what do you think about the potential of Nimfamoney?

Lol it's obviously Ambrosus. Sorry for leaking it, pump that shit Veeky Forums so this crypto nerd gets less gainz for his clients.

The VEN WTC killer op is talking about is NULS or AMB or ATC but I can't remember what ATC does.

How far can ETH go this year?

What do you think of Ambrosus, Modum and Shipchain? The Western answers VEN. Walton etc

this shit doesn't even come close to vechain

Main parts of my portfolio are ETH, ICX, FUN and ENG. Thoughs ? What is your fund looking for when choosing potential investments ?

Answer this you larping faggot

Do you do fundamental valuation or just ta

AMB. The others are not on the exchanges he mentioned.

Yeah, but they apparently have several NDAs waiting to expire with big partners. After those expire and the hype train begins, it's gonna fly through the stratosphere.

I do agree that it doesn't hold a candle to VeChain as it is though.

Don't act like a fucking virgin. All women get old and die one die. So do fucking coins. Don't get emotionally attached.
As I said, it'll continue to climb but it will reach a plateu and fall to it's competition. and WTC is not its competition, neither is it baby wipes Wabi.

Great coins. OMG will moon soonish. Neo wont moon soon but is a sure future moon, however, I'd go somewere else.

XMR is a God coin. Which means it'll be around for a long time and will keep mooning. The team they have is exceptional. However moons are uncertain.

Sub is a really good coin. However, put money into SKY, it's where the money will be in their niche these following months.
Req is a great coin and will moon for sure towards the end of Feb mid March.
Neo is great. Will continue to have growth, but I would go somewhere else for now.
qsp is a boring coin. It'll take a lot of marketing for them to reach the moon. They'll grow, but you're not in market for small erections.

kmd = Really good coin. However, they need to push the marketing or it wont compete.
TNT = Same as kmd. Boring shit that is useful. Can moon but meh.
KND = We expet a moon from them this year but we wont enter.

Vechain? Enigma? Nebulas?

Whats ur opinion on axpire and lamden?

AMP
AIX

I like to imagine pajeets in a click farm shilling stuff all day on Veeky Forums
Every now and then they take a little moment for themselves and write a comment much like this yours and have a giggle.
Then farm boss tells them if they want their dollar today they better stop goofing around
>worth it, sir

your favorite masternode coins? low and high masternode cost

btw you're a larping faggot

Your opinion on QST?

Good call on ARK brothaman. Also RCN, it never sat well with me even though it's a really cool idea

How do you feel about LEND?

XRB?

Thoughts on XRB?

What's a good price to sell my ICX at?

LOL OKAY. Get out of here larping nigger faggot.

nvm, just saw you answered it

anything on dragonchain? anything to the disney hype?

Decent answer.

My last question, what do you think about ELF? how high will it moon

Cause they're bored and surfing through the bullshit here looking for a break from wojaks for a min

XMR? BTS?

Try me. What is wrong with the coin? Don't copy pasta. A lot of people, programmers, are working with it already. Even if you don't believe in it, its a good coin. THe thing is, it cannot moon more than x2.5 so we are already out.

>usly Ambrosus. Sorry for leaking it, pump that shit Veeky Forums so this crypto nerd gets less gainz for his client

>TA
Is bull shit. It works in some scenarios and in some other markets, but it's mainly shit. Just do due dilligence.

These three are great coins. One of these is god tier.