Covesting

Listen up you fags. I've tried shilling this shit since its ico. A literal normie gateway into crypto. only up 2.5x ico price, just listed on coinmarket cap. Get in now or stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7728el/hi_reddit_were_the_covesting_team_we_were/?sort=new
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Been in this since Bonus ICO sales, if they arent smart enough to listen to this and get in on it, then there is no hope.
Rich get richer
Faggot fucks stay poor

finally, i was worried no one wanted to join me. How much did you end up getting?

couple ETH

bump you reddit queers

well looks like its just going to be us on this rocket. It hasnt even hit hitbtc yet. Then we have bitfinex and bittrex coming

I started a thread this morning but it was kill. Here is a hint pic related.

But I guess Veeky Forums likes to buy tokens after they pump 20x meanwhile they can buy right now for cheap.

must have missed it. but at least theres 3 of us on Veeky Forums with a brain

i got some on etherdelta from the private link, i hope its legit

But once they launch their copy tradinf platform and aggregate all the exchange books from the other exchanges....they will see how powerful covesting is.

Yea I tried bumping it but its hard defeat all the ufr, link and ven shill threads that these fuckers post.

this is true. just have to stop trying to help those who dont want to be helped. Binance would be fun to be added to. But im pretty sure bitfinex and bittrex would come a little before that

Best part is the buy and burn program. There are only 20 million tokens and they will buy back and burn 50%.......but I guess biz likes to chase pumps, buying high and selling low while this rocket is just getting ready to launch.

completely forgot about that. I was under the impression they would use 50% of their profits to go towards buying back tokens.

Also all the weak hands will be investing their money with the big swinging dick traders on the platform. This will be eToro for crypto and they have over 300 traders already signed up.

Why did someone took a picture of a screen of COSS with a swapped banner?

coordinated shill? nice

Yes they will buy back the tokens and burn them. Same like what binance does except Covesting will only have 20 million coins to start with. This an easy $100 token. I already secured my bag and I want to give back to biz since I am not a faggot and want to see at least one of these fuckers make it to lambo land.

lol i wish i was that skilled

Its already pumping hard on yobit. No need to shill. Its going on hitbtc and binance is pretty much happening aswell.

same here but it seems like its far from a scam

nice quads btw but i think we should just be done trying to help since were a "cordinated shill". What stage of the ico did you get in?

600 cov/Eth. This was after they extended the ico too or else I would have missed it.

How the fuck does covesting work if more and more people start following the same trades on shitcoins?
Doesnt make sense if there is not enough liquidity.

the fuck if i care. this is literally a normie gateway. but you can also just trade on your own

They will aggregate the volume from all the top exchanges. Also I am sure top traders will focus on liquid tokens.

Another good thing is that if a trader has a good following they can pretty much pump coins with his trades. His own position plus the hundreds of investors copying his trades. And yes I said hundreds look at the top traders on etoro and how many followers they have. The same will happen on this platform.

no, i know its not a scam,
I was just hoping the etherdelta link was legit, because it was literally unlisted on etherdelta at the time.

Anway, I just checked it out, and its now officially listed on cmc with the ether delta link I used, so we're good!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7728el/hi_reddit_were_the_covesting_team_we_were/?sort=new

This mixed with exchange timing and normie flow, should make for a really easy 6-12x gains

They partnered with these guys btw

Really? My dick is pic related.

nice

i guess ive been living in a la la land but ive looked it up on the page ive never been on before - etherdelta. and wtf is this shit site, feels like a devils den, do people really trade there? its like Ive swallowed a red pill.

youre going to have to understand how to use that if youre going to chase moon missions

>
definitely would like to. i just hope i wouldnt be scammed out of my funds sooner than you can snap your finger. im tired of binance tho. once it gets there its guaranteed the partys over.

there are plenty of youtube videos on how to do it

i never bought ethereum before 1 month agp (yes im retarded).

But I navigated etherdelta just fine. Remember to step up the gwei price, otherwise there is a decent chance your transaction won't go through

Lets see.

hitbtc when?

23:59 utc

how much u think price will increase in 22h?

22hr is not the pump. Its just been released a couple days and has 4 exchanges. a few more in at least a week or a little more

Carlos from New York City, New York.

The world is not anymore what it used to be

CO VES TIIIIIIING
CO VES TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

This one is a great sucessor to Bitconnect

kek

will it make x2-3 until mid/late feb, march atleast? i am basically all in'ed in NAS rn with no fiat left, hoping for it to start blowing in march

I think it was your post I saw in early Jan, thank you captain. On board and ready for liftoff

What

Nigga it already 2x from ico price. It will do another 10x but maybe not in your timeframe.

carlos is with 25k in crowdwiz invested u pajeet

well i thinkim turning it in. i hope at least a couple people were helped

God speed bro. Dream of gains this fucker is going to pluto

you too man