And if I had to remove any two.
>REQ
>RAI

>ETH sucks
>both coins literally use ETH

Ditch XRB

>Raiblocks

see

No shadow fork Link? How are you going to deal with the distributed shadow-oracle problem to realize double-blind contracts?

we don’t need that and link won’t be the answer. Dudes been working on it for YEARS crypto/tech moves faster

Link doesn’t need a token. I’d sell ATH and jump into something else

Satoshi nakamoto will take care of shadow oracles.

Dumbass I'm here to get fucking rich .

ETH may give you 3x over the next year, but VEN and LINK may give you 50x returns.

Stay fucking poor.

>we don’t need that
Yes we do. this is where we disagree. end of discussion.

>PAJEET DETECTED
>PAJEET DETECTED
>PAJEET DETECTED

TFW trying to sneak Stinky Linky in with god-tier coins and thinking you'll get away with it

More like the virgin meta hold

The chad portofolio is all in tittycoin

Its not stinky :'(

guys im gonna split up all my new money between these

ethereum
cardano
stellar
monero
raiblocks
stinky linkies
binance coin
vechain
request network
icon
neo

will i make it

Take out the following:
>Cardano
>stellar
>binance coin
>icon
>neo

Congratulations, you made it.

Noob here. These all look good except you don't have eth

ETH - okay solid points to be made
VEN - literal pump and dump, overrated
XRB - literal pump and dump, overrated
XMR - yeah okay I get it
LINK - Den Teufel vermuten die Kerls nie, so nah er ihnen immer ist.

Op actually nailed it on the head this time

fuck iota and ive never liked lumens for some reason so fuck that shit too

Doesn't chad just buy Bitcoin? What even is a chad anymore?

>Doesn't chad just buy Bitcoin?
PPFFFFFFT-

pajeet OP came so close to a legit chad disguise but just couldn't help but add raiblocks. it's so deeply ingrained in pajeet dna

Close op

>decentralized homo erectus solution

There ya go buddy I corrected your answers for ya

dubs and this

>the oracle problem
>we don't need that
We do, read about it. The idea of descentralized smart contracts loses it's value when external data is retrieved through centralized means (oracle).

"Since an oracle determines what a smart contract sees (i.e. it controls the inputs to the smart contract) it also holds the power to control what the smart contract does in response to these inputs. This means that oracles possess an enormous amount of power when it comes to smart contracts (especially in prediction market contexts). If the oracle is compromised, so is the entire contract; this is one reason why centralized oracle services are not considered a serious solution to “The Oracle Problem” in most cases. To put it simply, as soon as you make a smart contract rely on a single central oracle, you have totally sacrificed any decentralization-related benefits (which makes it arguable whether you should be using a smart contract at all)".

dump the bottom 3, and yes.

imagine being this dumb

Chad here. Pretty good OP. You turbonerds need to fix this shit up though.

XRB is wack, get that faggot shit out of here. Wow, you can send things fast! Neat. That differentiating factor sure lasts a long time in crypto/tech, dork. Plus, that nerd website reddick or whatever loves XRB, what a bunch of losers.

Gotta rep Chainlink for my boiz on Veeky Forums, y'all some funny motherfuckers. Grade A memesmanship. Idk shit man but if you turbonerds are right and your memes are fresh were gunna make it brahs.

XMR is fuckin sick boys, legit the best way to order internet drugs now. Never railed an 8ball of internet-purchased cocaine off a hot broad's tits before? You sure as shit aint a chad. XMR all day BABY.

VEN is the cream of the crop Chad coin. Ever try to order some fresh NBA jerseys for ur boyz trip to 'chella on Alibaba and turns out its some China counterfeit bullshit? Like shit Stacy was taking off my 2011 Chris "Birdman" Anderson jersey and that shit just ripped straight off. Those niggas are smoking fucking rat poison and shit too. Fuckin nerds think this shit's just a scam cuz muh China. My dad is Jim Breyer and he told me that Jesus H. Christ himself is about to partner with Vechain, so take that as you will.

Seriously virgin, get XRB off of that list. Fuckin tide pod lookin ass coin wtf

read

Crypto moves faster than sergey and link. He hasn't solved it in 4 years or more what makes you think he'll solve it in 2?

Disclaimer I hold link

All this XRB fud from biz makes me want to buy more.

Remember guys, ALWAYS do the opposite of what biz says.

Ayyyy bro no harsh feelins brah was just tryna keep that Chad persona ya feel keeps Stacy nice and wet jah feel thanks man

REQ is a chadcoin in my eyes. It's definitely lower on the spectrum than the other coins, but I'm struggling to find something a little more chad than that. Maybe NEO/ICX.

Why bother investing in NEO. Most are developing erc20 on Ethereum. Why waste your time on NEO.

crypto is barely adopted in any form anywhere, I'd stick with the leading project in its particular category
I also have link

don't forget, Veeky Forums also constantly FUD'd XVG, TRX, etc. because they're shitcoins and this sub isn't always nefarious.

XRB's differentiating factor "muh fast transactions" literally means nothing. At least to Chad. I'd rather transfer with XLM anyways.

Growth potential

I've been in NEO since $20. I'm not so sure about investing now though with a lot of future ??????'s looming. Still very comfy holding.

Something something China man. Never discount the gooks.

>XRB
In the sense, the FUD is correct. Please let me explain:

These erc20 tokens improve the ethereum network in different ways. When looking at the way they improve the network, transaction time is not the top priority. Does this make the coin worthless? No, absolutely not. Does it make it less valuable? Absolutely.

At the end of the day, you are in control of your funds and you make the decisions. Make them with confidence and certainty.

There is no need to advertise NEO as the Chinese Ethereum. Its pointless. One key point of a decentralized platform is global adoption. There is no Chinese Ethereum. Ethereum is the Chinese Ethereum.

this & this

You forgot to put VEN twice