Anyone else feel like the energy died on this board at the start of the year...

Anyone else feel like the energy died on this board at the start of the year? There used to be a daily "were all gonna make it brah" thread, daily moon missions, more pink wojaks but more wins to and we celebrated together. What happened?

bump

Get comfy you fucking newfag.

Just a bad month in general, but we'll bounce back soon bro. Just have faith in your fellow autists. Moon soon.

The bubble popped after the first week of Jan, user. It's over.

I'm still 100% in MoonCoin.
W-we're going to go past 1 sat soon, right?

>What happened?
Reddit came. The cancer spreads swiftly, and it is always fatal.

>What happened?
Massive influx of reddit and normans

newfags took over and created an echo chamber of retards. its worse than reddit

The only people who spammed WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT BRAH threads are normies that got into crypto yesterday. Oldfags know that the road to making it is rocky and raising optimism levels on this board is of no good to the general population.

too many non whites started getting involved

Veeky Forums was always bloody awful
t. habbo hotel vet

>What happened?
Mongoloids infested this board

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

>Habbo hotel vet
Pools closed nigga

Fuck off, I remember when Veeky Forums was actually good

i think people realised that 'the masters of the universe' will never actually let a bunch of autists get rich with digital monopolybux

>Why isn't everyone acting optimistic right now?
Gee op, I wonder.

Dude it's been like two weeks of rough ass times and everyone on here hates red and can't handle a downward market shift.

Even today - when BTC started moving up just a little - the whole board exploded with shills and the same ol BS.

give it time.

dude just short

crackers gettin outnumbered muahahahaha!!!

newfag here and i hate this place, everyone's a shill or just trolling/spamming/memeing garbage. still addictive for some reason and sometimes good coins are shilled.

We got raided by /pol and Reddit. Not the same /biz bros here anymore. People without understanding the culture here started shit posting. It's sad really.

this is fucking depressing. why have i been coming here so long

I prefer Veeky Forums in bear markets. Pink wojaks and people thinking the sky is falling and stories of massive fuck ups are way more entertaining than people just shilling all the shitcoins that are mooning.

Crypto literally always goes down at the end of the year, and is always slow in the start of the year.

I miss closing the pool. I miss a simple nigra user. Green skinned suited user evolved into Pepe after all these years.

I agree nothing beats the schadenfreude of seeing another user realise the rest of their life will be an abject failure.

it's funny though because habbo's whole in-game economy was actually based on dice games/gambling/rising and the falling value of muh internet furniture.

and here we are lol

It’s est to be optimistic when typo is in a massive bull run.

Bear markets and periods like this are what seperate the men from the boys.

Cryptos are dying, they'll slowly bleed out, exchanges will start closing and you'll all be left with worthless coins. Its over

Nigra you can sell it for 2 sats or 0.00000027 ETH on Bleutrade
>tfw still hodling 1mm MOON

I'm still sad EFG was replaced by pepe
Feels guy is still rockin though...

People started treated cryptos like sports teams and fudded each other out of the market

That's what happens in a bear market. I'm just a little sad I didn't short it this month instead of just pulling out.

even tho they are trying to replace the wojack with some gay ass new face.

part of me wants things to get worse so more people leave but meh, im new too

alotta people cashed out and left, the rest are sitting comfy on shit like chainlink or req

Im sitting comfy in tether, now I shall go get myself a crypto funded hamburger and jo to some gloryhole swallow women

People cashed out while you felt for the HODL meme. Enjoy your bags

It's called a bear market

I had it on cryptopia and it got delisted, I didn't even notice.

Where did my asian girls go

everyone who has any clue cashed out at this point