LINK is going to be the first token to reach $500B market cap. Screenshot this

LINK is going to be the first token to reach $500B market cap. Screenshot this.

I know this sounds delusional and I know that ”market caps” of cryptos are bad metrics, but I’m 100% sure of this one. Just think about the massive potential of ChainLink for a minute.

Kys

1 Trillions end of year. screenshot this

More like $500T once sergay taps those derivates

>pink
>pajeet colors
D E L U D E D

>500 billion market cap would net me $600k with my ridiculous 420 LINK
Lol. Not happening. 5 billion is possible though.

I'm envious of linkies confidence. I've never seen so many people so blindly faithful. I hold a small link position, and I'll be happy if hits 20 bucks. But all this 1000/token bullshit is dreaming.

t. brianlets who have no idea of ChainLink's usecase and the market cap of all derivatives that will ChainLink directly tap into

good one

I know the use cases, and I would but more LINK if I had the money (poorfag here), but 500 billion is ridiculous. At least not until 2020.

> screenshot this popular opinion

>t. brainlet that thinks every fucking corporation on the planet is just going to drop their decades old processes and use some bullshit cooked up by a couple russians
I'm not saying it won't happen, but you retards are expecting to just magically wake up one day to a quadrillion mcap link. It's like you have no idea how businesses actually work

This year, next year, two years from now. Who cares? If Sergay delivers, $1000/LINK is a reality.

5 years from now the only distinguishing aspect between those in the top 1 % and the rest of the 99% is going to be this: did they buy into LINK in 2018?

Tbh it will be the first 1T market cap coin. The total global volume of derivative trades is 4quadrilion dollars, once link moves past strictly bond coupon feeds and matures into automating the rest of blockchain interaction with data feeds, you will see it scale along at velocities that are fathomable.

Think about this, as the #1 and only, years in the making, decentralized oracle project, when the new paradigm shift really happens and this technology sees real adoption it will quickly reach 1:1 with the most prevalent use case in crypto (smart contracts). Payments are shit. Smart contracts have infinite applications.

1T, 2030. book it

Potential doesn't mean shit. It's all about execution.

So what's the roadmap for chainlink? When will it actually have a use? When can we expect a pump?

it's on a road to the center of the earth
it's being used now, to make your money worthless
i'm going to pump it in 30 seconds

They've been collaborating with SWIFT for two years you fucking trenchbrain

Link will probably be $12 eoy

>muh rumors

Check the updates. Conferences next two months, testnet q1, mainnet q2, actual businesses q3, retirement q4

Supertoken by 2020

Threadly reminder that Sergey Nazarov is Satoshi Nakamoto

No it'll be 50 dollars by EOY and 1000 dollars by end of 2020

>
>They've been collaborating with SWIFT for two years you fucking trenchbrain
But it says on the official website they are helping swift create their own Oracle.

>Just think about the massive potential of ChainLink for a minute.
We already know my dear friend. Don't tell Veeky Forums, you need a IQ of 110+ to see the potential of LINK.

this
people don't realize SWIFT will use their own oracles...if LINK is used to pay node operators why the fuck would SWIFT need to buy LINK to pay itself?

what price do you think by end of quarter

>But it says on the official website they are helping swift create their own Oracle.
And where the fuck do you think that Oracle is going to work? Which network it is going to use?

ChainLink is not an oracle. Is the platform where they will run.

Jeez.

1.5 dollars. But maybe 30 dollars by November. 2-3 bullruns this year prob

Don't you kids have anything better to do than fud? At least be original.

1 supermodel bj per link by 2020

I wasn't fudding lol.