Tel

alright the competition is over this shit is 64 sats, get the fuck in /biz this shit will explode when the normie niggers realize that one of their own is leading the cult to financial freedom we'll be there to sell the bags of loot after we 30x

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sjl9d/telcoin_competition_ended_upcoming_parnterships/
reddit.com/r/Telcoin/comments/7sgn69/not_buying_more_after_miami_video_some_advice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bought a whole lot of this because of your post OP. Don't let me down.

real shit

ive got a good feeling about this

i got u bro, lemme know which lambo is yours on the moon ill be in the lime green

I am amazed this didn't drop to the ground after the competition.

It already sold off big the past few days, whales dropped it in the sell-off a few days ago.

its still holding strong even after competition over and ICO holders sold for profit, this thing has room to go 2x before end of the month AT LEAST.

absolute normie coin with a feel-good message. sell it on its low price, sell it on its save-the-world bullshit, sell it on the black ceo. too easy it's almost unfair.

yeah at the very least

bought for 10 sats when whales from ICO dumped all over my face
>feels good

what say u /biz shall we do our duty and let the public know what to buy on reddit/twitter?

at best* honestly I value niggercoin more because it doesn't try to be serious.

This coin will moon so hard

yup, i'm in.

they have really shit marketing we really need to get the shill out

we'll see in a couple weeks

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sjl9d/telcoin_competition_ended_upcoming_parnterships/

give it the quick run down

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sjl9d/telcoin_competition_ended_upcoming_parnterships/

thx user, but put some more "academic" analysis & valuation shit into it, plebbits eat that shit up

def push creds of the ceo as well

find some write ups for me ill compile a good post and re-post it here for everyone to use as template/edit

just dropped all my gramps chemo funds into this, DON'T FUCK ME BIZ.

Yes! CarTEL reporting for duty... let's still the shit.. I was promised a lambo lol

Forgot to dump my bags a few days ago at the high. Fuck.

anddd you say this based on what exactly?

get in here boys

ive lost a shitload on this bitch but im hodling to make it back and 2x at least fuck

I really need indian IP flag in this thread, i dont know if i can trust this but im buying at 60. Wish me luck.

Ok so bought some from 60sats to 80 sats and some inbetween should i just take the loss on it and re buy at the 64sats? I feel I may make my losses back easier... also newfag to the crypto world.

To the moon we go

>i dont know if i can trust this
are you incapable of doing research yourself?

nah just hold now lad, let the moon mission take over

i dont understand what your saying. if you are already holding there is no point rebuying at 64 sats because thats the current price anyway and it probably wont drop much further. just hodl.

Thanks guys! Iv been watching it bleed and im so impatient ha! Thanks!

what are you guys selling at?

Bought 75k at .007$, and 10k at .01$

What an I in for biz?

Nigger im buying 1.7 Million

Not selling until at least 5x, and even then I'm just taking principal out.

MOON OR BUST

How can we most effectively shill this?

0.000002 BTC
Strong enough hands to hold til then but unsure I could keep my grip for much more

The occasional Tweet on a throw-away account hashtagging #TELcoin #TEL $TEL, use reddit general discussion constantly mentioning how TEL is the best investment right now, its undervalued, etc, etc. We need someone in the black community to infiltrate and get some of them to start shilling it to their people

viewbotting their vids? shilling on reddit/biz just leads to everyone calling it another pajeet coin

It has to be an education shill, not just retarded meme bullshit. especially reddit, those fucks are bright.

we'll be known as the "/b/lanco carTEL"

>bought during ICO
>sold at 90
>reinvested at 60
>now sitting on almost 100M of these babies
This... this is the first time I've ever felt like I might actually make it.

congrats. we gonna make it breh

i honestly think their product might be a legit success, so i'll be hodl the long term.
I mean, everyone in 'developing countries' has smartphones now, and very few of them have access to banking services. If they want to send money they have to use slow and expensive services like western union.
Interesting fact; In india more people have smartphones than have access to a toilet.

Are you guys staying in TEL tomorrow for the Weiss ratings? Maybe it’s just FUD here saying lots of coins will go to 0.

I hope you all accumulated during last dip
Operation shill the Normans has green light

Hit reddit and upvote telcoin shit.
Money niggs will shill as well. Let the Normies come in once news hit everyone will fomo in

X5 from here is guaranteed

>100m

Goddamn! Feel like a pleb in at 200k.

im a shit stain at 35k

Doesn't venmo do this already and they have a working debit card lol

reddit.com/r/Telcoin/comments/7sgn69/not_buying_more_after_miami_video_some_advice/

Telcoin group actually responded to a Reddit thread about criticism on a promo spot they released in a competent manner. Check it

This isn't marketed towards smart phones.

This is basically tokenized M-Pesa.

>venmo
venmo is only available in the US i believe
Telcoins whole thing is bringing efficient mobile banking to developing countries.

same with Africa, but for clean water

read it, super professional, they are not shitheads so i think it might this will go to the sky, idk should i sell all my dragons at a loss for this shitcoin?

fuck i get paid on Thursday, i want to buy more this shit better not go up

it wont lol

maybe not in two days, but in two weeks

Why? Keep hearing people say it will go up but without any reasoning behind it.

Not like you need a reason. Sometimes shitcoins just moon

oh ....all in then lmao

Guys, i got in @97 satoshis, will i make it?

We are gonna make it bro

you will still make it, dont worry

>320K@90
This is going to be 200 end of Feb right.... guys

wow i also bought 300k at 90 sats lets hope so fuck

I got 500k at 82 sats
I was fully expecting this to go below 40 sats after the competition but it staid relatively stable. Still got some bags.