Is this what is fucking us all?

Is this what is fucking us all?

Sadly, yes. FUTURES have killed all momentum. The futures themselves don't affect the price, but what happens is that the wallstreet whales short btc, then right before they expire, they crash it and make huge gains.

Rinse and Repeat. The crash we had like a week ago will happen every single time the contracts are about to expire.

Crypto 10x gains are done desu.

You would think if they follow a pattern, someone else could use this information to fuck (((them))) and profit

The crypto world is not what it used to be mmmmm nonono

You can, only thing you need is more money than them

as soon as we start thinking theres a pattern (((they))) will change it because (((jews)))

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

As if Chicago needed more reasons to be glassed.

Something out of Chicago is pure AIDS?

Shocking

>futures
>digital currency
>unregulated market
gee what could go wrong
they can pray i never make it or win the lottery
i will fucking use my gains to hunt all of them

My guess is they bought a fuckton of btc over the counter, which doesn't effect the price. Now they're using that huge amount of btc to fuck with us, and outsmart the whales that have been comfy for so long, just because they had a lot of btc, not because they were any good a trading.

just my opinion and im a brainlet so who knows

No. Total market cap of cme and cboe is less than 5% of daily btc volume. Just look at the numbers and do the math.

Korea and China regulations have a much bigger impact on the market right now. But you retard burgers think you are the center of everything. Stay retarded ronald McDonald.

so Korea Gov saying you cant buy anonymously causes a 7k drop?

>but im retarded

>Crypto 10x gains are done desu.
So this is it, I will never be rich, I've just been dreaming all this time I guess
Well I guess it was too good to be true

Tether is unironically the only thing that can make the jews go away. Why do you think Tether prints new batches right before futures maturity? It's called a short squeeze, drive the price up at the last minute to make the contracts blow up.

Its either Tether or the jews, you decide.

they never ever mentioned what kind of restrictions they would enact since 20k. It was only yesterday they specified they anonymous trading.
All this news about banning crypto is just to keep the price supressed. It is only a matter of time when BTC blows its load and onward to ATH.

Koreans can't buy anonymously so buy pressure drops. They are cracking down on politicians for insider trading.

>yes, you ARE retarded

They crash it with the BTC they've accumulated .. at a certain point they can't crash it anymore because they're all in cash. that's when they long it and do the opposite.

You have to invest in projects that have a chance to decouple from jewish tricks like btc futures.

If they keep doing that, nobody will buy the futures contracts.

a handful of NEETs with NEET bux are not big players in Korea.

Or you could play it smart and double your stack if you're so convinced they will always short it and never long it

Kek no true, that user is a newfag idiot
Both dbc and bounty did x70 and x55 and this was just theee weeks ago
2018 is gonna be huge for crypto, even bigger than 2017
Btc 100k and Ethereum 10k eoy
Screencap this

People will be forced to buy them because Jews somehow. /s

This thread is dumb