FUCKING DO SOMETHING

FUCKING DO SOMETHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T TAKE LOSING ANYMORE MONEY WHY DIDN'T IT PUMP ON THE MAIN NET ANNOUNCEMENT?

he didnt sell at ath lol

>copy/paste crytokitties
>launch
>token does literally nothing

fucking kek

buy more its about to rocket

ok i hope you're right thought

Just give it another Quarter and it'll be back to 0

it'll hit 30c again by march at least. just bought 1m of them and holding to 30c.

why are you still holding tho?
and didnt sell when people talked about how the whole project is shit

I just bought 2m. Gonna moon by feb 3rd. no bamboozles.

oh good, i will see you at the moon :)

All upcoming news is priced in. Justin needs to dial back the hype and have real news releases if you want a reaction from the market. Everything from here on is straight MEH who gives a shit mode until that changes.

not the mainnet release date, that came out today

Big things planned for early feb, the news is there but it hasn't hit mainstream levels yet. Why do you think there's so much fud? Whales are keeping the price down to accumulate. We'll probably see a 1$ trx by end of Q1 and even 4-8$ by eoy. Just hodl and buy whatever you can during dips.

Just bought another mill :)

Enjoy your bags, retarded nigger. This shitcoin is dead.

enjoy being stuck on the earth idiot :)

Whales pushing the price down so it follows BTC and they can buy cheap. It also helps not many are buying now because of BTC fear.

The FUD has died way down and the whales have moved on. Your delusional as fuck if you think either of those is playing a role in the current price.

I got good news for you, tomorrow the Weiss jews will give your shitcoin a good grade to trick more normies into wasting their money, it might be your only window to sell in the upcoming decade so be prepared

>Muh whale suppression
>Muh mega FUD being spread
>Muh bags g-getting s-sooo h-heavy biz bros

Desperate bag holder spotted

Now you're just being retarded. Anyone can read the orderbook and see for themselves.

>Muh order book

pump to 1500 incoming
cap this

Retarded niggers detected. Damn, I actually kind of feel bad for you delusional faggots. Don't forget, when this shitcoin hits zero, you can always kill yourselves.

coins cant hit 0 fag

i hate this coin with a burning passion and JUSTin is a scammer but it's a fact that there's whale suppression going on and nice trips faggot

You're a fucking retarded dipshit. No wonder you're a Tron bagholder; makes perfect sense. Stupid ass niggers baka.

Great arguments.

>Tron can't get de-listed from major exchanges because it's a horrendous shitcoin and become untradeable
Ok, nigger. Enjoy your useless bags, retard.

>Tron ees gunna moorn any day nao gaiz xDDD
Kys

just wait :)

>tfw the weiss ratings come out and TRX has a better grade than XRP
moonshot

>coin with 14th largest market cap is going to get delisted

>tron
>the movie with the daft punk helmet thingy
>falling for a 12yo marketing gimmick
>no actual advantage over other shitcoins
Tip top kek

bittrex soon

these whales are accumulating for a reason they are not going to take a loss its about to moon

what do you think about this extremely low volume? isn't it a bad sign?

how does the volume drop so much without the price taking a hit? is it that we ran out of sellers and people are just waiting for BTC to settle before they start buying? or are we about to see a massive dip?

my bet its that people are still waiting for the next few days the market will start going back up

>how does the volume drop so much without the price taking a hit?
Nearing end of accumulation phase.
>is it that we ran out of sellers and people are just waiting for BTC to settle before they start buying?
In this case? both.
>or are we about to see a massive dip?
Only if BTC indeed goes to 8k.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS IM TRYING TO MAKE OP BUY THIS SHITBAG COIN REEEEEE GET OFF MY CHAN. DONT YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS KNOW HOW TO PLAY ALONG!!!

Why the fuck are you still holding TRON? Dump that shit and buy some UFR, easy 2-5x

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING. FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME YOUR BAGS FOR CHEAP, WEAK HANDS.
>inb4 bought at ath
>bought at 0.03

This was a pump and dump