twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>imgur filename
nigger that image came from Veeky Forums in the first place

>ctrl+f
>chainlink
>0 results

Read you damn chimp

>Smartcontracts.com you should go to it and see whats on it

That is literally a book version of the WEF articles from 2015 in which SmartContract was mentioned back when they were just a Bitcoin oracle.

It's been circulating for months in it's article form. It's not new in the slightest. The thread from earlier was some guy larping to create a pump.

>www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf

>That is literally a book version of the WEF articles from 2015
It doesn't matter if it's old or not.
And nobody wants a short pump. There's no way I'm selling my links.

I'm not telling you to sell. I'm just telling you what the guy from earlier was trying to do. You don't need short pumps based on old information. You need natural growth based on new information and a live mainnet.

Agree.

Just wait until Friday. The talk before Trump's closing talk is about the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Blockchain will get discussed, and Chainlink's ability to connect smart contracts to the real world will get name dropped as they try to illustrate to the normie bankers why they should give a shit.

context is important. the founder of the world economic forum is claiming that its one of twenty one technologies that will bring about the fourth industrial revolution.

meant to post this.

>mfw trump namedrops sergey

assblaster 1/?

Tasty

Ya people dismissing this are missing the point. There aren't many actual companies listed in that book. The fact that they're not only listed, but the only one listed under the Bitcoin and Blockchain section should make it obvious this is the real bank coin. Whatever minor gains Ripple saw are going to be crushed by LINK's gains once the network starts coming online.

agreed. the shekels will rain upon us.

its only a matter of time

This was unconfirmed assblaster.

Odd way of saying not the real assblaster

it doesn't say Link though. And it doesn't say smartcontract.com

Pack it up guys, sell your link, this guy is right...

We had a good run but shirlock had to ruin it

Holy fuck you're right.. just canceled my 100k buy order

smartcontracts.com redirects to chainlink anyway, is that waht your talking about?

go back to r*ddit, newfag

well ill be damned