Vechain

This looks like a pyramid scheme should I hop out?

Absolutely. Fuck off.

Let me buy

founders will eventually control the thor market and prices with their 30% so its pretty obvious where this is headed.

Yeah. Make sure to dump 14 hours before the press event.

>should I hop out?
UUMMMM NO NO NO. IT'S ABOUT CHANGING THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. VECONNEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCC

"VeChain Thor" fucking gayest rebrand name imaginable. Sunny can mjolnir muh bawls.

yep this is a scam sell now before it is too late

Cause pwc would be associated with a pyramid scheme

EEWWW, they're gonna have another coin? Fucking terrible.

I have enough for a Thor a day lol

Yes sell now. Buy back in when it's $50.

I just bought in, sorry for the dump

I use to FUD Vechain because I didnt know what it did.

Knowing what its goal is, I believe this tech is great for blockchain technology. Best of luck to it.

Also, because you're fucking retarded, this is what a pyramid scheme is as per wikipedia:
> "A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal."

Do you get rewarded for recruiting other members into VeChain? No, you don't, so fuck off.

Kek

Oh my, it's actually going up for once.
I did it /biz!

wikipedia as a source top kek
>so what service or product does vechain give that benefits from the restriction of circulating supply. oh wait none the only people that benefit are the people at the higher level of the pyramid top kek get out normie REEEEEEEEEEE

>All these threads talking about dumping Ven right before a pump

There is no definition of a ponzi that you can source that fits VeChain model. You are also shitting on every PoS and Masternode coin at the same time as well.

>vechain total cap is 800,000,000
>vekucks insist this won't change anything because "m-most of that w-will be locked up in nodes"
delusional

models such as payfair, chainlink, and neo dont have a masternode where the unachievable level receive a unlimited 30% of all thor forever. these people will have the majority control of the thor market within a few years if you cant understand that then YOU'RE AN IDIOT

I got a whopping 30 ven lads, I'm gonna be rich EOY r-right?

How is that a ponzi scheme? To my feeble brainlet, it looks like the value is generated from within the network/nodes, not transferred from new people at the bottom to the old timers at top. Maybe I just don't get it. Explain to me how I'm wrong.

Hopefully you have enough for a wtc masternode.
Or be pleeb forever.

That doesn't make it a ponzi though. You just proved my point. They will have the majority control of Thor and it still isn't a ponzi.

nobody said ponzi brainlet. just proves the point the members at the top can fuck over everybody else at the bottom. confirmed scam

Bait