Help a poorfag invest

Have
5,000 to invest,

Not sure which but have a lot of options,
Can you guys help a poorfag out.
I've been studying cryptos for a month.
Currently have 5 Ethereum my dad left me as inheritance. Not sure what to do am new to this.

Any advice much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.storiqa.com/ref=f6f3be18d773610e30bc2ad8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put it all in HORSE, thank me later

So you have 5k + the 5eth or just 5th?

Bitconnect

Take those 5 eth and change them all to Chainlink

all in on vechain

Just 5 ethereum

Tel, xlm, and eth are safest bets imo

Holds xlm and eth, watch tel for the next month to see when to start selling

all in on BCH.
It wont make you rich but its guaranteed to double your money before EOY

Let me spare you the trouble right now of reading this thread.
>buy LINK it solves the Oracle problem
>XLM 10-100x easy money
>kill yourself
>a number of ETH wallet adresses begging for money
>pajeet ICO's with an ill-fitting catchphrase
>plushpepe.jpeg + sarcasm

Just keep it in ETH and put a bit into LTC and BCH and XMR. And then just wait a year.

Pirl and Sumo. You're welcome

2 things:
0: DYOR.
1: Don't take advice from here seriously.

Stick with the 5 ETH maybe buy a little more, research another solid coin and put 20% into it, then maybe 15% on a high risk high reward coin like FUN don’t fall for pajeets shilling their shitcoins on this board.

FUN, XLM, XMR and REQ all safe bets
good luck

Take advice from Veeky Forums and you're gonna lose everything. I'm not joking, I'm serious. The people on this board want your money. They are going to shill you scamcoins that you are going to invest in only to get dumped on. Do your own research. If you listen to these people, they are going to take your money. You have been warned.

Thank you for the sound advice.
Do you have any tips on how to properly research good coins?

>$5,000
>poorfag

kill yourself

>find coin
>research coin
Whitepapers, road maps, people working on it, use case, etc. research EVERYTHING and not from fucking shill sites. Dig deep. If you want my shill, VEN. dyor, good luck.

Save 2eth into cold storage for a long term hold.

Then for youre remaining 3 dedicate half of it to mid range hold and the other half to icos.

6moth coins would be : xrp, xlm ,ven, icx, neo. Every other coin not the above is a shitcoin.

Icos: dyor

You know... I really shouldn't tell you this but you remind me of me starting out. So have you heard of Supreme coin?

Your 5 ETH are good to hold. Don't rush into anything, you have plenty of time to learn.

You think so?
What could it reach?

Coinmarketcap.com
Almost every coin is listed on there, with charts, news, market caps, and pretty much all the basic stuff you need to know about a coin. You can start by researching about these low marketcap coins that probably no one else on here is going to show you:
NXC
PTOY
FLO
ECOB
DBET
OK
MUSIC
INCNT
FLIXX
POSW
NIO
GMT
FLDC
VSX
KICK
GCR
BQ
SOAR
BET
ABY
SEQ
COVAL
PRG
PINK
QAU
ADC
SEND
PST
ATMS
BITUSD
SPF
XAUR
CSNO
NTRN
OXY
LEO
RIC
QWARK
PTC
ZNY
BELA
TZC
DOPE
PIX
CANN
WILD
PFR
GLD
DOT
AC
BPL
HGT
OPT
XTO
HYP
BDL
BTDX
XGOX
TCC
SXC
SCL
BTCZ
NOTE
TOA
START
2GIVE
IND
RUP
PDC
CHIPS
MTNC
MBRS
ETT
ELTCOIN
TRUST
FRD
IXC
USNBT
PROC
QRK
PZM
STU
LINX
ZEPH
ERO
HUC
FLIK
ADL
EDR
EGC
ITNS
PGL
Low marketcap coins like these are where the real money is in. One of the above coins will go 1000x this year.
If you research properly, you're gonna find it.
Good luck user

>list over 50 coins
Really nigga? I'd rather have my nuts stomped on the have my cock teased.

You seam like a nice guy. Make sure you some money in to a privacy coin, such as Spectre. Its a low cap so it has big upward mobility. If you went in even 100 dollars that would turn in to 1000 within a month. Most advanced and anonymous coin on the market and it has a nice wallet.

Hey look, you're the one who tried to shill him the Supreme memecoin.
I had no doubts you were a nigger

another fellow spectre! staking on it is good too

Low risk x4 - x6 EOY
>5 ETH

Mid risk x10 - x20
>ARK
>BAT
>NAS
>NEO

High Risk x50+
>?

Well its proof of stake, so you have to have some kickback since you cant mine it. Thats the only criticism I have of it.

Fuck you that was a meme, if you can't tell fucking Supreme from a legit project like say SHIP then it doesn't matter how much he has because he's gonna lose it all eventually.

Also all privacy coins are shite, zcash is the only legit one, even monero is susceptible to sybil attacks. This is redundant anyway as ETH will and has stated that it will integrate privacy transactions into future upgrades, the level of zcash & beyond.

shhhhh HORSE is mine

Ok. Let me help you out.

You need to realize where the market is heading. Its very quickly distancing itself from cryptographic currencies because of the struggles it has with commerce adoption. Any problem that cannot be solved by already existing technology is then rendered impossible to solve due to the stubborn nature of of their hard coded blockchains. This is why Ethereum was created. to fix problems peer to peer transferring will inevitably run across in the future

The market is moving towards Ethereum. So therefore, you best investment options for the year of 2018 would be Ethereum, or any ERC20 tokens that look to fix adoption problems the Ethereum network is running into.

Anyone who disagrees simply cannot understand the direction of the market.

The only good cryptographic currency is XMR.

You're welcome.

Zcash isnt private. The Feds us it to take down darknet websites.

Hey fuck off asshole
I love XLM and shill it all the time but it's definitely not doing 100x any time soon. 10x might just be possible EOY when it's the #1 crypto, yeah

>5000 to invest
>poorfag

isn't it like 70% of people who have less than $100 in savings?

Storiqa its in ICO and even burgers can join easy 10x

tokensale.storiqa.com/ref=f6f3be18d773610e30bc2ad8

Find a cheap house and use it as a down. Build equity, not a crypto account. Crypto is on a slow descent. Youll see when eth.x hits 700 in a couple days

How much should I save for a down payment vs cost of house?

5% is a strong down payment. 95k loan youd be paying about 550/m on a mortgage. Live cheap for awhile, rent it to some qualified renters and guarantee a couple hundred a month, fix it and sell it for more. You have an opportunity, dont waste it on bubble bucks

I live in cali unfortunately everything is goddamn expensive and taxed up the ass.
But would love to buy a house one day soon :c

Thanks for your input ill look into it.

2 into cold storage
2 into CREDITS ico
1 into some sub $20mil shitcoin

Then use that 5000 to move somewhere where its easier to get ahead, like the midwest or South. Good luck, user. There are unlimited ways to invest in your future