Horizon State (HST)

Hey Veeky Forums

Reminder to look out for one of the most undervalued coins on the market. Still regret only putting in as little as i did when it was only $0.40 and people were calling it a shitcoin.

The ridiculous gains with a low marketcap and their announcement of a partnership with the UN made me realize that this coin was something special.

I own a ton more since then and have made nice gains. I keep buying the dips and holding because i believe in the company and the absurd potential of this coin the real world scenarios.

Theres plenty of announcements coming soon and its hit a dip right now so it's the perfect time to buy.

Dont miss out on this coin Veeky Forums, It's not too late.

Sitting comfy since $0.60 since I didn't want to bother learning ED when it was $0.30.

Can't believe literally EVERYONE is going to be at the WEF

Is HST doing anything at the WEF?

Pretty huge presentation lol

Ian Balina and nuggets news will be co hosting the HST meetup tomorrow with over 500 people, they both have huge followings. Last chance to buy.

HST gonna be huge, I can feel it brothers

I'm really, really gay for this token.

With the news coming this week now is the time to get in, we're going to the moon boys

I'm glad people are talking about this coin here. It's an undervalued gem among hundreds of shitcoins. It's one of those things that cannot be valued high enough because of its use cases.

At this point, any pump or dip is still a dip from where it's going to be in a year or two. And this is right after all the shitcoins everyone posts about will have faded away.

Comfortable holder till the end of time.

Eh I already made 10x of this coin.
on to the next one

Def gonna be huge. I'm so excited about this one

one of my long holds

>most undervalued coins

all coins are overvalued

Woah, they've got more news coming up still? Oh, baby. Does it have to do with a POSSIBLE binance listing in the future?

Not just utility tokens. Those are way undervalued than what they would/should be in the coming years, and this is a prime example of that (check out the marketcap).

Not utility tokens though*

>bother
TFW I've been in it since 0.25$

Idk how anyone could have missed this.
>KuCoin low marketcap coin
>30x in under a month
>Still fucking low marketcap
>Price would just keep going up with widespread adoption.

Aren't they doing some show with MasterCard in Asia? What's that about, OP?

That was last night, Govpay presentation. They'll be posting the recording tonight (since they weren't allowed to livestream it!)

Man it peaked with an ath of 6$, but Binance would make it go another 20x. Idk what the UN announcement would do to it though. It'll probably give it a 4x boost before it goes haywire. The pajeet will start flooding it after it crosses a few billion $ marketcap, like they did TRX.

15$ is the top i thinik

Aye it'll be crazy. It's like owning stocks in Amazon before the bubble burst rn.

The fact that it's backed by SAP and the UN makes me comfy af.

Now, those partnerships don't mean shit unless you consider the partnerships they can fucking foment out of them.

UN-> governments. SAP-> private sector.

Count the eventual Binance listing and the token burning mechanism, you'll find that holders not too long from now will be Bugatti rich.

Anons who aren't in this are pajeets who want to stay poor.

My waifu literally

LOL If you don't see this as a $50 token by the end of the year, i'll cut my own dick off.

HST has token burning? How does that work?

Guess what happens when the tokens are put into a vote. :^)

its her turn?

This is why i'm confident these guys going to turn heads in coming months but by that point the price is gonna be way higher. Everything i read about this keeps getting me excited.